Harry Potter Fics

JKR to Read for US Kids as well...

Scholastic has put out a release announcing that 10 lucky kids will also be flown to the big reading of Book 5 by JKR on June 26th. How to win? Write a 300-word essay on "If you could have one special power taught at Hogwarts, what would it be and why?". You must be under 18 and get the essay to Scholastic one month before Book 5 is released - May 21, 2003.

Oh, to be young again!

Svenskaflicka
Old Woman

*grins*

1) Its not, its something that came up off the top of my head!

2) Sat on my HD and on Yahoo! Groups

3) I am young, just not young enough.

Draco.jpg

Just-Legal said:
*grins*

1) Its not, its something that came up off the top of my head!

2) Sat on my HD and on Yahoo! Groups

3) I am young, just not young enough.

Draco.jpg

1) It's funny! You should write a story based on that idea.

2) Pretty, pretty, pretty, gorgeous please - can you mail me the stories?

3) That's a GREAT collage of Draco!!!

*laughing*

I will do to both Svenska. And thank you. I try to do some art each day, even if its just tinkering with an old one. Helps improve the skills.

Todays subject:

Minerva.jpg

Very elegant!

Hey, d'ya think you could fix a "Gryffindor Rascal"-collage with Lee Jordan? (Mmmmmm...rasta...:p )

Oh, and would you be interested in a film clip-collage by a H/D-shipper? It's very, very cute!

I'm not really into H/D but thanks *smile*

I had to change my sig! I got a feedback requests for more pics of me *grins evilly* I'm such an exhibitionist...

Yeah, sometimes, just I have aheck of a lot of *other* stuff to do too... I'm usually just a reader on there.

And the art's great. Love the Gryffindors pic...

Hey, could you send me the photo in the middle of your Child of Slytherin-collage? Draco looks so cute in a hood.

Back