Harry Potter Fics

I'm having a hard time finding any good pics of the HP-character I'd like to man-ipulate... Lee Jordan.

I bet you all really, really wanted to know this...

I'm changing my AV again as I reach 3000 posts. Enjoy the DADA-teacher while you can, boys and girls!

You women and your Harry Potter stuff. Thank god I am not a celebrity writing about posting psycho. Oh wait lol I am. Damn Spiderman and all his possibilities.

Truth be told I just wanted to write about Jenna Jameson and found a unique character to go along with her and it just snowballed from there.

JL, Did you receive the pm I sent you?

Actually just kidding you two I enjoy blonde's work and from what I have read so far of JL I enjoy yours too. Actually I just wanted to post to remind Myself I still exist.

Nope, M_V, no PM :(

Or was it an e-mail. Must check my e-mail...

EDIT

Well, it SAID I had no new PM's. I log in to send someone one, and lo and behold I have three!

Sorry M_V + Svenska

*kicks it*

Last edited:
deliciously_naughty said:
Where'd you guys get the banners? Do they have them for ravenclaw and hufflepuff too?

They sure do. Click on my blinking logo to get to the site where you'll find them.

For all you HP-fans out there, eagerly waiting for the PoA-film to come out:

Here's s a little something I picked up on a HP-weblog.

We went along to the POA filming in Palmers green yesterday and got chatting to a man working on the film; he was telling us some of the scenes that had been shot already - the aunt Marge bit is slightly different from the book, apparently she floats out into the conservatory and then into the sky, Uncle Vernon grabs her ankle and the dog jumps at his. Also ... they've kept ... Snape dressed in woman's clothing when the students have their lesson about boggarts with Lupin. Oh and apparently the models of the Dementors are really scary.

I can't wait to see Alan Rickman in drag!!!
Hey, Just-Legal, perhaps you're gonna have to change your AV, and put a nice dress on Snape, too!:D rofl

Actress Anna Friel, David Thewlis' girlfriend, was quoted as saying the following in The Look, part of The Mirror:

"David is just starting work on the new Harry Potter film, so we'll have even less time together. He is playing Professor Lupin and has now become the favourite with all our friends who've got kids. Their eyes are huge with awe at the fact that David is going to be meeting Harry Potter. It will be brilliant - i'm really excited for him.

It will be nice to say to our kids one day, 'look there's Daddy,' especially with Gary Oldman and Michael Gambon, who is taking over the Richard Harris role of Professor Dumbledore. But i won't be as popluar as he is - the girlfriend of Professor Lupin doesn't sound quite as cool."

How wrong is she??? Lupin is sooooooooo cute!

*is still pissed about Gary Oldman tho*

He is just sooooooooo wrong its unbelieveable. When someone says Sirius Black, I see Jason Carter.

Maybe thats the Babylon 5 marathon talking...

Unbelievable HP-spoiler! Look away if you don't want to know!

Everything below is from the US publishers of Harry Potter, Scholastic's, summary about the book in a catalogue of their summer and autumn releases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I say to you all, once again - in the light of Lord Voldemort's return, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

"Lord Voldemort's gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust."

So spoke Albus Dumbledore at the end of Harry Potter's fourth year at Hogwarts.

But as he enters his fifth year at wizard school, it seems those bonds have never been tested more.

Lord Voldemort's rise has opened a rift in the wizarding world between those who believe the truth about his return, and those who prefer to believe it's all madness and lies - just more trouble from Harry Potter.

Add this to a host of other worries for Harry...

• A Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher with a personality like poisoned honey
  • A venomous, disgruntled house-elf
  • Ron as Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team
  • And of course, what every student dreads: end-of-term Ordinary Wizarding Level exams.

And you know what Harry faces during the day. But at night it's even worse, because then he dreams of a single door in a silent corridor.
And this door is somehow more terrifying than every other nightmare combined.

In the richest instalment yet of JK Rowling's seven-part story, Harry Potter confronts the unreliability of the very government of the magical world, and the impotence of the authorities at Hogwarts.

Despite this (or perhaps because of it) Harry finds depth and strength in his friends, beyond what even he knew; boundless loyalty, and unbearable sacrifice.

Though thick runs the plot (as well as the spine), readers will race through these pages, and leave Hogwarts, like Harry, wishing only for the next train back.

RON as Gryffindor keeper??? Since when is RON good at quidditch? Or anything at all for that matter? Could this really be true? My vote would more likely go to Seamus Finnigan - you know, J.K Rowling did say that SF had spent most of his chldhood flying around in the countryside on his broomstick. And in the SS-movie, in the scene where they are having their first flying lesson, Seamus was the only one, besides Harry, who could get his broomstick to fly up into his hand when he said "up!".

Oh, and another thing!

I don't like Ron.:mad:

OK, now you guess my screen name. I'll give you 2 clues:

1. It's a girl's name.
2. It's something both CoS and GoF have in common...

Back