Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Love the way my hubby moans when i lick him there and my GF also loves to licked on her tight hole and moans which turns me on. Then they both have to lick my tight rosebud...

I cannot tire of licking anus. If this was a professional job - I would be the employee of the year.

I love the idea and have done it a few times. I think it's so sexy getting face first in a sexy ass.

I love licking and sucking the asses of both men and women and love getting mine licked and sucked too.

It was always the end of a long oral journey...starting with kisses, her breasts, her tummy, then her pussy until she came...and finally my most enjoyed moment, licking her ass while she pulled her legs up high against her chest and enjoyed some relaxing afterglow.

Then it was my turn.

Those were good days.

I only do it in certain situations but yes I love it when I do it. Got caught once, which was probably the most embarrassing thing you could get caught doing

Last edited:
Kind of harsh to call my ex an asshole..
but no i haven't and no idea if i want to or not....

I have. I loved it.

And I plan on licking a new one soon, even if I have to strap her down

(Or especially if I have to strap her down). :devil:

Huge rimming fan here, it's just another way to give and receive pleasure! Everyone I've experienced it with has loved it equally, there are some inhibitions obviously, as there is with most intimate acts at first. However if you let go of those, your in for a very hot time, in my experience anyway.

Number 1 rule though, cleanliness!

i love licking female partners asses. its so sexy

and of course i love having mine licked too.

Back