Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
No, but....

Got a gay date coming up. U guys are giving me ideas. Spose it will get that boy hard? I know he is a clean fellow.

I absolutely love licking a nice asshole. Love feeling the cheeks against my cheeks. Nkdplay82 on kik

Not yet...

But God I want to both give and receive.

I often touch myself back there with extra lube to give myself the sensation...drives me wild

I did the first time I bottomed for a shemale. It wasn't something I particularly wanted to do as part of the experience, she turned around and had the cutest little ass with perfect little asshole. I was out of breath from deepthroating and gagging on her cock, and she told me to lick her asshole.
I approached slowly, kissing and licking her cheeks edging closer and closer. It being an asshole I expected at least an 'aroma', but nothing. I got a bit more comfortable and pulled her hips towards me as she bent forwards. Spreading her cheeks apart my tongue was in there and I was going to town. She was well hung so I could suck her cock and balls from behind while eating her ass. She pushed her ass back when my mouth was around her asshole and my tongue licking away. I thought to myself I'm gonna stick my tongue inside her ass, and I started getting hard with the thought. I tensed my tongue and curled it up to make it as narrow as could and be and started devouring her asshole. She seemeed to really enjoy it. Would I do it again? To her, I have everytime since. she is very thorough when performing an enema and mentioned so when she saw me hesitate slightly. I'm a strong believer of doing pretty much whatever my top wants to do, the hornier and harder I can get them during foreplay, the better the anal will be. Some still might argue its disgusting and dirty. I wasn't in a position to comment on disgusting or dirty. Only moments before I had a cock drip pre cum all over my tongue when it was in my mouth, not to mention ass to mouth was something I wanted to and did do with her. If that's not enough, all I could think about when her cock with dripping pre cum in my mouth was if I wanted her to jerk off and shoot her load or keep the head in my mouth and work the shaft with my hands until she explodes. I chose the second option. So, when you weigh it up sticking your tongue half an inch into an asshole probably isn't as erotic or kinky as having a cock cum in your mouth

Yes

I have given and received...loved both. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. But as mentioned, cleanliness is paramount.

I love to lick my wifes ass. Do it most everytime we have sex. Love the way she pushes her ass hard in to my tounge.

I had to do it as part of a sorority initiation, and was incredibly turned on it by it. Now, I do it all the time. So hot and naughty.

Licking an asshole....

I love to lick my wifes ass. Do it most everytime we have sex. Love the way she pushes her ass hard in to my tounge.

Me too! We're both quite oral so when I'm going down on her I always enjoy tonguing her cute little rosebud...I think it's soooo sexy and erotic.

I absolutely love having my hole played with any time at all...and being rimmed just drives me crazy along with being fingered and just about anything else pushed into my hole ;) Love it!

Just did an old friend - gave her a lunchtime surprise - her virgin rear was so warm
and tight - she screamed with delight as she exploded - she promised to lick me tonight - This may be the start of something good!:)

Hmmmmmmmm

I had to do it as part of a sorority initiation, and was incredibly turned on it by it. Now, I do it all the time. So hot and naughty.

Sounding like fun; never did it. Got a date manana, sleepover. I am gonna try it!
Bet it gets him hard?

Yes and yes

I have been on both ends, and love the naughty feeling as much as the stimulation of not more.

I did have a moment where i saw this girl ive liked lean over at a bar waiting for drinks and the curve of her thighs to her ass made me think i would of loved to be lifting that skirt up and go to town on her ass. But then i had to walk away. But if it came to it and the girl im with would try it i would once its all healthy down there to do so.

Was forced to the first time..But I really loved it..The erotic smell and the magical feeling of tasting something like no other in your life..Wow just magical

I have, but mine is jealous if there are any volunteers. I purposely keep it very clean and shaved.

Back