Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
I voted yes and I liked it. My first time was a petite redhead and I licked her as she lay face down. I spread her wonderful cheeks and just licked away. She didn't know it was coming and her exclamation of surprise and then moans as I fingered her and licked her was quite rewarding. I also enjoy receiving it. Makes me cum faster during a blow job.

Done it once. Really enjoyed it. Wife on the other hand, not a fan of anything anal.

Extremely pleasurable, both to give and receive! I especially like after I have licked an asshole for a while, start to finger it with just the tip of my finger, and then alternate between that and my tongue as the hole relaxes and opens up, allowing my tongue deeper penetration.

Oh yessss

Done it once. Really enjoyed it. Wife on the other hand, not a fan of anything anal.

I can understand a woman not wanting to give but I can't imagine not wanting to receive. My wife's mouth goes nowhere near my area but she loves my tongue there.

I can understand a woman not wanting to give but I can't imagine not wanting to receive. My wife's mouth goes nowhere near my area but she loves my tongue there.

Yeah she refuses to give our receive lol so nothing on this front

Yes and I loved it. She wasn't expecting it and I was eating her pussy from behind. I just licked right up and over her ass and she gasped, twitched, and said,"That gets me so fucking hot." So I kept on licking and then pushed my tongue inside her. She came shortly there after with my tongue in her ass and my thumb on her clit.

Yes and I loved it. She wasn't expecting it and I was eating her pussy from behind. I just licked right up and over her ass and she gasped, twitched, and said,"That gets me so fucking hot." So I kept on licking and then pushed my tongue inside her. She came shortly there after with my tongue in her ass and my thumb on her clit.

Gets me every time :p:p:p

Love It!

I LOVE licking and sucking both male and female assholes and have licked quite a few!

But what I find turns lovers on most of all...when you're licking and sucking an asshole, to actually and very obviously, KISS that sweet, wet hole! THE most intimate of kisses!

Back