Hidden Submissiveness in Public

I wear his plug, chastity cage and ball stretcher in public. Nobody knows, but he does! I wonder how many people in that store have a similar secret???

I wear his plug, chastity cage and ball stretcher in public. Nobody knows, but he does! I wonder how many people in that store have a similar secret???
While this place is not a great place to judge the general public, you probably would be shocked at what people wear under their clothing. While probably more benign and common than what you wear granted, I bet quite a few men wear panties, and some women have insertions, etc.

While I do not engage in that, I think for many it is a basic human element: I will wear something shocking no one knows about.

Good for them!

I once had a foreman, a very big and burly man who was married and everything, who wore pantyhose in the dead of winter for warmth. I tried it and I think it was warmer without bulking up my outer clothing, but I was too afraid I would get in an accident, or some other situation where it would be revealed that I was wearing pantyhose. But that is me. Some people like that kind of vulnerability; not really a probable outcome, but then again, they might get caught. That has a lot of appeal to people living in a very boring and predictable life.

That nerdy bookworm lady in the coffee shop? She might have a butt plug inside her as she is reading. Who knows, and good for people for being adventurous... like you!

I do love a lady wearing a pearl thong to a formal event or high end restaurant, as well.
Yes I have actually done similar things on the sub side over the years
Butt plugs to the opera a dress that had see through fabric (over coat ) till we got the booth
Eternity collar to formal functions so anyone in the lifestyle would know what my necklace really was about
And a few other things

The farthest I have gone with this is pink nylons, no socks under my jeans with a tampon in my ass. I loved that she made me stay in the store where there were people I knew for an extra long time.

I have often worn panties and lingerie under street clothes in public. Usually it's nothing anyone would notice, but occassionally...

One time I put on a new pair of panties under my jeans and soon after my wife asked me to go shopping with her. We got to a store and she saw some jeans she wanted me to try on. I resisted but she was insistent so I went into the dressing room. This palce was very busy. Teh dressing rooms were the kind with a lot space open at the bootm of the door and were generally rather flimsy it seemed. After I slipped off my jenas I stood there in panties expecting the door to open at any time. It didn't, but it was more thrilling than I would have expected.

Another time I had panties on and went shoe shopping. Summer time, jeans and a t-shirt. I was kneeling down looking for the right size when I realized my shirt wasn't as long as I thought, and the panties were higher waisted than my regular underwear. I don't think anyone saw me but it was certainly possible.

There have been other times too but I've rambled long enough.

Posted this in Fetish and Sexuality, might be better here:

I’ve been feeling super submissive recently. And when I feel this way, my biggest fetish is wearing panties.

Currently sitting at a hopping hotel bar in California, having a late dinner, in a polo shirt, shorts and pink and white polka dot silk panties (my wife’s) and my pink jeweled butt plug.

Looking around the bar, I wonder if anyone else is hiding something private underneath.

Does anyone else go out and get a thrill from having something private and intimate on/in but out of public view?
My cuckold only ever wears panties these days, and a cock lock too. It means he has to sit to pee whenever he's in work. He says it still gives him a thrill after all these years that he is under my control even when we are not together. I feel exactly the same. I wear his cock lock key on a chain around my neck. If questioned about it I always say that it is a present from my husband and it represents the key to his heart. It always works and I've been told on numerous occasions what a romantic Richard is. That's true too, but the reality of our lifestyle remains a secret!

EdNYNmO.jpg
Some doesn’t even have to do with me. Her confidence. Sometimes it’s how she dresses and her demeanor while we are out together.

Last edited:
I have worn butt plug to work and/or shopping
I have worn my Goddess's g-string to work
I have worn pair of my Goddess's stockings under my business pants.

All three were more exciting than I initially expected and have been repeated many times since that first time...

The thrill is long gone. I have worn a cock cage for many years. Kinky today normal tomorrow.
I totally agree. I wear cock cages 14 years now. Normal under trousers, but still a bit kinky at nudist beaches and public saunas.

I hate to be negative, but ALPHA can't be taught.
My ex was blue-collar athlete raised. He was physically strong and had amazing shoulders and arms.
Yet he never exuded strength or alpha even with his 6'1" frame.

His best friend is a quiet alpha. He holds doors open, opens car doors, helps you into your coat, and is 100% a top.
This is simply the result of a good education by his parents and shows a polite behavior.

My non-alpha husband never picked up on it. Here you see the lack of behavior. You should work on it with him.

interesting topic
I was wondering How

I have a question .How does one hide a cock cage with normal dress wear.
How does one pee without making mess?
A cock cage is normally unvisible under clothes. Try it yourself.
To pee you have to sit and wipe clean after. By the way, this is cleaner than normal peeing while standing up. Because - as we say in Germany - there helps no shaking and no tapping, the last drop goes down in your pants.

We play games walking the line of public humiliation or submissive type control. Subtle but lets me know who is in charge all the time

I have worn butt plug to work and/or shopping
I have worn my Goddess's g-string to work
I have worn pair of my Goddess's stockings under my business pants.

All three were more exciting than I initially expected and have been repeated many times since that first time...

And since my Goddess FWB and I both identify as switch, we also played it other way round, including her wearing collar to fairly formal dinner, often going without panties, braless under sheer top etc.

A cock cage is normally unvisible under clothes. Try it yourself.
To pee you have to sit and wipe clean after. By the way, this is cleaner than normal peeing while standing up. Because - as we say in Germany - there helps no shaking and no tapping, the last drop goes down in your pants.
I too wear a cage under my clothes. it not bad having to sit when peeing

Posted this in Fetish and Sexuality, might be better here:

I’ve been feeling super submissive recently. And when I feel this way, my biggest fetish is wearing panties.

Currently sitting at a hopping hotel bar in California, having a late dinner, in a polo shirt, shorts and pink and white polka dot silk panties (my wife’s) and my pink jeweled butt plug.

Looking around the bar, I wonder if anyone else is hiding something private underneath.

Does anyone else go out and get a thrill from having something private and intimate on/in but out of public view?
I'll confess, I ordered this so that my Goddess can make me "gear up" and hit me with it from anywhere on the globe that we have a signal.

It's a turn on to me that she can do this, ESPECIALLY after what I put her through from 600 miles away one day, while she was at appointments and running errands in town.

Attachments

• 1000000538.jpg
    1000000538.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 6
Back