How did you choose your avatar and username?

My user name is a tribute to an old girlfriend that had a very particular skill I very much enjoy emulating. Damn, where's that eggplant emoji when you need it. ;)

My avatar is a picture of me in one of my red wigs run through a cartoon making app on my phone. I have a new one where I used an AI to reverse the process. The AI was very generous. We'll see if it passes moderation.

My user name is a tribute to an old girlfriend that had a very particular skill I very much enjoy emulating. Damn, where's that eggplant emoji when you need it. ;)

My avatar is a picture of me in one of my red wigs run through a cartoon making app on my phone. I have a new one where I used an AI to reverse the process. The AI was very generous. We'll see if it passes moderation.
The avatar I see here in the forum is the letter S, pink on a burgundy background...

I enjoy flaunting that I am a nerd … gotta fly that flag high… and well I do enjoy a good self care time sooo ….

I cannot resist a good pun, and my avatar makes me smile. Every so often I think of changing it to be Asuka from Evangelion... but then I don't.

Heh. though if I were to change it, I'd love to be able to use this one
The tongue is a perfect enhancement. 🥰

I was being original (insert sarcasm) and put my name plus the year I may or may not have been born. I chose the sparkling heart because it's taken a long time to refill it's spark.

Jmanchu is just a random name I went with online. Used to use Jumanchu then I shortened. Like a mix of Fu Manchu, one of my favorite rock bands as a teen, and Jumanji, a movie I liked as a kid. No real thought to the name. Avatar is Mugen, one of my favorite characters from Samurai Champloo, a series I enjoyed as a teen.

Last edited:
Jackie because it rhymes with my real first name and is syllabically similar, such that if a KGB officer were to randomly utter 'Jackie' to assess the nature of my reaction, my innate response would be sufficient to suggest my name is authentic - a rather basic measure against counterspy tactics.

Hikaru in honor of Genji Hikaru, the original Mary Sue (an MC who is hilariously perfect and unlikeable).

My avatar features my KGB-proof alias against the backdrop of the seven sisters aka pleiades aka the Subaru which means "united" and which is also the brand name of the official car of lesbians (Subaru).

I wanted to go with something that identified my erotic preferences, but I tried maybe five different names and they were all taken. I had a story ready to publish and really wanted to get it out of the way, so I settled on the initials of another username I've used elsewhere.
The avatar is just something I found funny.

I don't see an avatar for you.. ???

I wanted to go with something that identified my erotic preferences, but I tried maybe five different names and they were all taken. I had a story ready to publish and really wanted to get it out of the way, so I settled on the initials of another username I've used elsewhere.
The avatar is just something I found funny.
Yet Another Database?

No kink shaming here.

My username:

I am fat.

I have dogs.

25 might signify:
a. My age
b. My IQ
c. My "shoe size" in centimeters (I am not admitting that I have a "shoe" to size, mind you)
d. None of the above

The avatar is my standard explanation for what happened when left to entertain myself...

I think my avatar and user name give a fairly solid idea as to what type of stories I write. In fact, I think my avatar says just about everything! That was my intention, anyway. Plus ButtSlammer16Inchez was already taken...😭

It’s the name of my alter ego who sings in a band. The pic is from crow.

How did you choose your avatar​

I didn't as such. I used a site that turns a photo into Hentai you. Then added glasses to be consistent with my previous two avatars.

and username?​

Emily is my middle name, but the one I use. I’m not so fond of my first name. Miller - or a variant of it - is a name in my family tree many generations back.

Emily

My avatar features my KGB-proof alias against the backdrop of the seven sisters aka pleiades aka the Subaru which means "united" and which is also the brand name of the official car of lesbians (Subaru).
heavy breathing intensifies

I like Dragons.
And vintage aircraft?
===
I've used Rusty on other forums, so I just added Oz for location and Nail because...

It could have been rusty screw, but that's just weird.

The avatar is a slightly modified Secret Squirrel. It seemed appropriate for someone trying to go incognito.

I wanted a pen name to continue writing smut with, to seperate my other name from it. I had been trying to come up with something that sounded cool for a long while. I couldn't, so I thought about sex related, but not cheesy and turned to the gods--the gods of everything sex related. Min Kamadeva Babalon.

My avatar is a low effort attempt at a theme to the name. I tried to find a picture of a magical quill pen that a god would use to scribe stories... because I couldn't think of anything else. It's a pen and a journal from some store I found via a Pinterest post. My tag line just seems to fit. Zues brings lightning bolts, I [hopefully] bring orgasms, or something like that.

"John" is meaningless and generic like "John Doe". "Vandermeer" is not my last name either, but it does say a couple of true things about me. My avatar is simply a reflection I am burdened with a heavier load of fetishes than the titan Atlas. Feet, legs, heels and jeans fetishes among them. It thus makes a good "portrait" of any one of my FMCs about to unleash a teasing and humiliation foot attack on any one of my soon to be overwhelmed MMCs.

Back