How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

I dunno' everybody has their zone, but I don't like it if it really is abusive. It can lead to misunderstanding. Call me vanilla.

It's like role play. That's cool. You get what you crave. There's submission in that.

How do I fell about it? Somehow I manage to live with myself. (Helps that I love sucking cock)

It took me a long time to accept who I am. Not only accept it, but embrace it and be happy about it. I've even mentioned it on more than one question here, just to try and get it out there to as many men as I can.

I AM A SISSY COCKSUCKER CROSSDRESSER AND I LOVE MENS COCKS AND I WANT TO BE A SISSY BRIDE AT MY WEDDING!

I've only sucked cock in my sissy fantasies, though I have a dildo I suck while I masturbate. And, I did suck someone's cock virtually on this forum.

While I'm submissive I also stop the line at any kind of abuse. Sissies are for the most part kind and gentle, and should be treated well too. I don't mind a mild spanking or being ordered to do certain things, as long as it's not abusive.

Last edited:
I didn't always like the cocks I've sucked by the way, but it was much sexier in threesomes and gangbangs being watched and made to suck even more. I'd love to do it more often.

Back