How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

Many people have started threads dealing with the actual activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but none about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love BEING a Cocksucker! I love the deliciously slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself, and to select others that I'm a Cocksucker who will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act considered by many to be disusting, perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen by many as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Not only that, I love having an audience while I'm sucking cock. I love knowing that other eyes are on me, watching and witnessing my degradation. But enough about me. How do you guys feel about being Cocksuckers
Think i would love it

Many people have started threads dealing with the actual activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but none about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love BEING a Cocksucker! I love the deliciously slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself, and to select others that I'm a Cocksucker who will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act considered by many to be disusting, perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen by many as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Not only that, I love having an audience while I'm sucking cock. I love knowing that other eyes are on me, watching and witnessing my degradation. But enough about me. How do you guys feel about being Cocksuckers
It IS my biggest fantasy to be on my old daddy knees with a cock in my mouth. SO EXCITING if I'm being degraded and called faggot names.

I am an alpha type with my work and have a need to balance this part of my life my taking a submissive roll. I found in my 20s that being a fem sub bottom provides that balance. Submitting myself to a masculine man to use my mouth and hole for his pleasure provides this balance.

Having a hard cock pumping in my mouth and hearing him moan is a rush for me. Feeling him climax and tasting his cum gives me satisfaction that I gave another person a few moments of pleasure.

I had a 2 houses down across the alley neighbor for almost 3 years in my teens to early twenties. Convenient no strings. Just go over and knock and he would be in his lazy boy or sitting at his bar and I would pull his cock out or he would pull shorts down as I came in the screen door. I sucked him off almost everyday and sometimes 2x a day. Beautiful mid 40s cock that would be hard a few minutes after going in my mouth. He was a very verbal guy telling me how he liked it and how what I was doing was making him feel. He wasn't enough I still found other cocks to swallow and did till I met a girl and got married.

I present as female…..because my sense of gender works that way….it just does. So starting with my clothes, accessories, hair, nails, teeth…..I suppose it’s natural that some of the men who find me attractive don’t think of themselves as bi or gay.
When the opportunity rises…..a hug, a kiss on the cheek….my thoughts go to his body…those masculine bodies touching mine inflames my desire to engage him sexually. Pressing a hand over his chest….sexual urges becoming dominant…..I feel dominant…..at that moment a man will do anything ….especially that first time….
I love to go down on my knees….to reach for the top snap, button…..to look up into his face….a pretty smile…..dressy slacks with nice leather belt increases my desire…..but oh how I love cock……balls…..ass….kissing, licking, nibbling, moaning with pleasure…..the taste, sweet slippery juices drooling from his cock to my tongue…..
And then all heaven breaks loose in gushes.

I present as female…..because my sense of gender works that way….it just does. So starting with my clothes, accessories, hair, nails, teeth…..I suppose it’s natural that some of the men who find me attractive don’t think of themselves as bi or gay.
When the opportunity rises…..a hug, a kiss on the cheek….my thoughts go to his body…those masculine bodies touching mine inflames my desire to engage him sexually. Pressing a hand over his chest….sexual urges becoming dominant…..I feel dominant…..at that moment a man will do anything ….especially that first time….
I love to go down on my knees….to reach for the top snap, button…..to look up into his face….a pretty smile…..dressy slacks with nice leather belt increases my desire…..but oh how I love cock……balls…..ass….kissing, licking, nibbling, moaning with pleasure…..the taste, sweet slippery juices drooling from his cock to my tongue…..
And then all heaven breaks loose in gushes.
You captured my exact passion.

I had a 2 houses down across the alley neighbor for almost 3 years in my teens to early twenties. Convenient no strings. Just go over and knock and he would be in his lazy boy or sitting at his bar and I would pull his cock out or he would pull shorts down as I came in the screen door. I sucked him off almost everyday and sometimes 2x a day. Beautiful mid 40s cock that would be hard a few minutes after going in my mouth. He was a very verbal guy telling me how he liked it and how what I was doing was making him feel. He wasn't enough I still found other cocks to swallow and did till I met a girl and got married.

I would like to find a regular right now. I would love for it to be my neighbor.

powerful

on my knees, back straight, one hand on his butt cheek, pulling him close... his cock sliding in and out of my mouth as I look up at his eyes... I gag as he forces himself down my throat, holding it there as I drool... as it becomes more difficult to breathe he slowly pulls out before stuffing it back in.... the other hand working the shaft as I suck and lick. He fucks my mouth, calling me a cocksucker, a little cum whore, and he's right. I live for his cum in my mouth, on my face. I live to please him, to make him cum, and then to have him spoon me until he is hard again and he can rightfully take what is his.

How do I feel when I am on my knees, pleasing a real man? I feel powerful. :rose::kiss:
My god!..The imagery created here make me go mmmmm!..so powerful indeed!🤌🔥🔥🔥🔮 👸❤️‍🔥⚔️⚔️

Well, where to start. I guess place is to come out and admit it. I am 60 years old MWM bisexual cocksucker. My preference is BBC, it's less likely to run into to someone who is in same circle of friends.

I sucked my first cock back in late 70s. But didn't suck another one until 3 years ago. I been married for over 40 years now. After a couple of kids the wife lost interest in sex. So I found other women thru the years. All ages from mid 20s thru their 70s.

Until ED problems started. I kinda felt like a less of a man. More and more submissive to other men. Even though I told no one of this problem.

With help from my gay friend I was able to find a guy. That I truly love him. I would let him do whatever he wants to do to me.

Although he's only into it for oral. However he does like me totally naked while I'm sucking his cock in his home. He is 6'3" black gay male around the same age.

In the last 3 years I kinda hinted that I like him to be more dominant and make some rules just so I can break his rules on purpose. Just to get him to whip my ass. Not knowing that is what I been wanting hit to do.

In the last year he started to surprise me by having his friends to see me nake and sucking his cock. Order me to suck theirs too.

Sometimes I refuse to suck their cocks. Just to get whipping in front of them.
He doesn't realize that I was planning on sucking his friends anyway. I just love being whipped and screaming.

Yes, I’m the same. I find big cocks rather awkward, prefer smaller, I feel I can pleasure them better
I must admit it's easier to suck a small cock than a big one (I have only sucked two cocks lol). There is something about trying to get a big one all the way in and gagging horribly that I love. I will only take it all the way when I know she is about to cum and even then! Sometimes it's all I can do to hang on until she orgasms.

I must admit it's easier to suck a small cock than a big one (I have only sucked two cocks lol). There is something about trying to get a big one all the way in and gagging horribly that I love. I will only take it all the way when I know she is about to cum and even then! Sometimes it's all I can do to hang on until she orgasms.
The 13 I've sucked varied from 5" and a long head with a thin rim and big hairy balls that fed me 2 nice loads before his cock got sensitive. To a fat lip stretching 6" hairy and veiny with thick veins, had to moisten him quickly to keep him sliding over my tongue. To the longest was 6.5 to 7 and a skinny shaft and fat head. Younger guy as I was and loved making popping sounds as I popped that big head out of my mouth. Everyone was so much different because each guy had his own movements and sounds let alone skin taste and eventually the taste of there cum.

The 13 I've sucked varied from 5" and a long head with a thin rim and big hairy balls that fed me 2 nice loads before his cock got sensitive. To a fat lip stretching 6" hairy and veiny with thick veins, had to moisten him quickly to keep him sliding over my tongue. To the longest was 6.5 to 7 and a skinny shaft and fat head. Younger guy as I was and loved making popping sounds as I popped that big head out of my mouth. Everyone was so much different because each guy had his own movements and sounds let alone skin taste and eventually the taste of there cum.
I have sucked one gay man, sissies, and one CD with 9"

Back