How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

Wow

What a great fucking thread!!! I'm very curious, I want to suck a cock so bad, this thread just reaffirms that want. I hope to be back soon declaring what a great cocksucker I am !!!

When all's said and done

it's just another aspect of sex, isn't it? Licking/fucking cunt, sucking cock, it's all about feeling good.

A couple of the younger guys I use to work with, in their late 30's use to really piss me off at times. But I would go home and jack off wanting to be their submissive cock sucker. I think WOW! if they ever knew that I still jack off fantasizing about being on my knees and them fucking my mouth. I think that the girls at that job would never look at me the same, they'd be SHOCKED!

Life got better

My life got better once i accepted I was a cocksucker and came out to my wife..

Cocksucker in Training?

I love hearing a man cum. I’ve had phone sex on anonymous gay chat lines multiple times. I always end up sucking my fingers noisily so that the guy can more vividly picture me sucking his cock. I always end up cumming soon after because I was also jacking myself too. I can only imagine how hot it is to do it for real. Looking forward to doing it for real!

My life got better once i accepted I was a cocksucker and came out to my wife..

I so envy you!!! Not long ago, I admitted to my wife that as a young teen I was my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker all through high school. She was surprised, but ultimately attributed it to adolescent sexual experimentation. I wish I could confess to my wife that I'm still an insatiable cocksucker and routinely meet with men to suck their cocks

Last edited:
Burns inside of me

I can feel the desire. I know this is something I want to do, have practiced on a few of my wife's toys. I want to be on my knees when he has me crawl over to him. I start off with a soft cock, get him hard kissing and licking and sucking. Until he takes control and make me take all of him. Forcing my face against him. Oh me.

I was quite a bit older than most men when I sucked my first cock, and my only regret was waiting for so long. The first few times were suck and get sucked agreements, which I enjoyed very much. The next was a different story. He had an air about him that was different from the others. He was much more in control of things. It's not easy to explain, but he knew what he wanted and how he wanted it. He was in no way arrogant, but he insisted in doing things his way. He was definitely 'Dom' without being mean or nasty in any way. I guess he saw something in me that I hadn't yet realized. That I was a 'cock sucker.' I know, it's like splitting hairs because I had sucked/got sucked before, but he knew what I really loved to do was suck. The first time I went to visit him, it took a while before we ended up in his bed, and when we did, I knew I was in for a treat. Don't get me wrong, spontaneous is wonderful, but for me, I loved to hear him tell me exactly what to do. When I took his cock in my mouth for that first time, he informed me that he preferred his 'cock suckers' to crawl up between his legs from the foot of the bed. At that moment, I knew I was ... a cock sucker. I was proud, excited, willing and happy to service him. I sucked him off at least 100 times over the next four years and was saddened when we sold our home. We still keep in touch, and I would gladly crawl up between his legs any day, any time. That is what a cock sucker does.

Love Story

I was quite a bit older than most men when I sucked my first cock, and my only regret was waiting for so long. The first few times were suck and get sucked agreements, which I enjoyed very much. The next was a different story. He had an air about him that was different from the others. He was much more in control of things. It's not easy to explain, but he knew what he wanted and how he wanted it. He was in no way arrogant, but he insisted in doing things his way. He was definitely 'Dom' without being mean or nasty in any way. I guess he saw something in me that I hadn't yet realized. That I was a 'cock sucker.' I know, it's like splitting hairs because I had sucked/got sucked before, but he knew what I really loved to do was suck. The first time I went to visit him, it took a while before we ended up in his bed, and when we did, I knew I was in for a treat. Don't get me wrong, spontaneous is wonderful, but for me, I loved to hear him tell me exactly what to do. When I took his cock in my mouth for that first time, he informed me that he preferred his 'cock suckers' to crawl up between his legs from the foot of the bed. At that moment, I knew I was ... a cock sucker. I was proud, excited, willing and happy to service him. I sucked him off at least 100 times over the next four years and was saddened when we sold our home. We still keep in touch, and I would gladly crawl up between his legs any day, any time. That is what a cock sucker does.

Such a beautifully poignant story, Peter.
Such a shame it had to end as it did.

Sometimes during banter with my buddies, one of them calls me a cocksucker. I often think to myself, “if you only knew the half of it!”

I can definitely relate to that.

I have to try not to smile and end up outing myself. That said, my ex wife knows it all. I think she’s kept her mouth shut but who knows. Maybe my buds know way more than I think and are just too polite to say anything!

it's just another aspect of sex, isn't it? Licking/fucking cunt, sucking cock, it's all about feeling good.

yes but could u be in a gay romance, kissing, hugging, backrubs working up to a great suck. id luv it w/the right guy

I have to try not to smile and end up outing myself. That said, my ex wife knows it all. I think she’s kept her mouth shut but who knows. Maybe my buds know way more than I think and are just too polite to say anything!

I can relate to that too. Except for my wife, she would have divorced me, I'm sure

I love the feeling I get when his cock enters my mouth!
The only problem is I don't get to be a cocksucker very often due to my wife not knowing that I am a Cocksucker!

Happy Future Cocksucking

The only problem is I don't get to be a cocksucker very often due to my wife not knowing that I am a Cocksucker!

Such a poignant cri de cœur...
All things wait for he who cums...

I love being a cocksucker

I love when a man slides his cock into my waiting mouth.
I love being watched by others at an Adult Arcade and being called a cocksucker.
Makes me proud when I can make a man cum
But I agree, since my wife doesn’t know I don’t get to be one often enough

Back