How much do you like spankings?

spanking with hand is rather dull and not effective motivator. maybe a thin rattan cane would deliver better motivation to indulge in bareback anal.

I've shot my load a few times while being spanked. This is how I determine how good the spanking was. Has anybody else had similar experiences?

Spankee: didn't overly do anything for me sexually. The woman at the time wanted to try it, and really got off on it. So I let her. However her power/control didn't match her excitement, so during several play sessions she would get carried away to the point whereby I was rendered speechless due to the whip pain. I was soft and unaroused at all times. She was wet AF.

Spanker: done paddle, whip and hands with various partners. My enjoyment of it seemed to depend upon the dynamic we had. Some, it did nothing for me. Others I was rock hard and leaking.

Most women, seem to enjoy a hand across their arse.

Not one to just bend over and take a spanking but when on all fours and you feel the sting. If they could bottle that moment it would be the most expensive commodity on earth
So…now I have a goal.

I'm a spanker and I do really love doing it. I'm all about reactions, and both of my girls react wonderfully. And they both love my hand, and paddles.

Hand allows more of a slow build up, maybe the paddle as well, though I feel the paddle is made to start hurting a lot faster. Whip and cane are too much, don't think I could take realistically one, let alone more.
A hand spank is by far the best!

I love your style ❤️ 😍 ✨

Hand allows more of a slow build up, maybe the paddle as well, though I feel the paddle is made to start hurting a lot faster. Whip and cane are too much, don't think I could take realistically one, let alone more.
I like the personal nature of hand spankings, especially giving OTK spankings. I'm not much for giving punishment spankings, but rather erotic spankings

I love being spanked. Huge turn on. I’ve only ever been spanked by my hand or my wife’s hand. I am open to being spanked with tools though, flog, paddle, crop, etc.

Back