How much do you like spankings?

Mmm!

I recently discovered how much I love being spanked. I had an experienced Dom spank me with several different 'toys' (ie: flogger, whip, belt, bare hand, cane, crop, and paddle -- and varieties within those as well).

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the sensation because I am not particularly fond of pain...it just wasn't painful to me. I relished it. By the end of our session I had a lot of marks/bruises/welts and had cum multiple times (just from the spankings and antici....pation).

I have also recently been exploring the idea of spankings and have found that I enjoy directed spanking during solo play. I ordered a flogger and can’t wait to have a chance to use that with a partner. I don’t get the satisfaction of anticipating the next spanking during solo play, but can image how this alone could be extremely arousing. Enjoy the spankings ThesecretsIkeep!

All too often we talk about spank this, spank that, fuck this and fuck that, but rarely is the question asked, "Where did your jizz go?" Somehow this vital piece of information gets lost amid the general sexual hubbub and commotion. But I contend we cannot truly know ourselves if we do not even know where is the jizz going. In this ted talk I will...
Reading this put a big grin on my face. Just commenting to show appreciation for your wit. Cheers :D

Spank me, please

The more creative he becomes the better the spankings have become. Sometimes the sting alone causes me to cum. The most amazing aspect is the seemingly harshest spanks leave the fewest bruises. I do love the sting of my clit from a well placed smack!

I don't mind being spanked. Will admit, I do tend to stick my ass out for my husband to spank. Whether it is a punishment or pleasure, we both enjoy it.

I like a good spanking! I don't want bruises and shit, but a nice warm redness while he fucks me doggie will have me begging for a cum

I love spanking with humiliation and teasing and chastity so I shoot my load all over my Domme's thigh.

The first time I got a spanking I was bent over a bathroom sink and she just went nuts in my ass with a hair brush. It was amazing! I had this big smile on my face with tears coming out of my eyes. I professed my love, gratitude… I had never felt closer to anyone. I cried when she stopped.

I've never been spanked my whole life (I'm in my 50s), until about 2 years ago. A Dom that I'm now a slave to, was upset I was 5 minutes late to his house. He put me over his knee and spanked me hard calling me a disobedient naughty little girl while spanking me. I came so hard, it was unbelievable. Now I crave it, especially with the name calling.

i have found giving a spanking both barehand and with preferred objects like a belt or ruler to be incredibly arousing. On occasion I also like to give a mean barehand daddy spanking…the kind that is fast and hard and can put a girl into a submissive head space….

I like a good spanking! I don't want bruises and shit, but a nice warm redness while he fucks me doggie will have me begging for a cum

We never get to the extreme, so I'd say we're pretty similar. She commented the other day the stinging warmth was actually comforting to her afterwards.

She loves spanking. I could give or take it. But with it doing so much for her, I've embraced it. I'm not into objects/instruments, I need that skin to skin contact in the act.

Last night was actually the hardest I've spanked her, and she commented afterwards that it hurt more than it ever has BUT she was also incredibly aroused by it at the time. There was one point where she was tied to the bed on all fours, cock in her mouth, and I reached and got her with a good swat. The feeling of her moaning on my cock was amazing.

Last edited:
I like to be spanked also. I prefer toys to a barehanded spanking so far. But I've never been bent over a knee and spanked like a naughty girl.
I need a like humiliation like that.

Ill see what Dom thinks. Maybe I'll dress up like a school girl for my next session. I told him I didn't want to call him Daddy. But I might ask him if I can.

I love a bare handed spanking, a male friend is very good at it. My wife is too gentle though.
I have cum from spanking , it was a non erect cum oozing orgasm, that left a wet spot on his lap.

I like to be spanked also. I prefer toys to a barehanded spanking so far. But I've never been bent over a knee and spanked like a naughty girl.
I need a like humiliation like that.

Ill see what Dom thinks. Maybe I'll dress up like a school girl for my next session. I told him I didn't want to call him Daddy. But I might ask him if I can.
You'll love it, especially if your pussy is against his knee while he spanks.

I'll answer with a true story:

I was bent over the end of the bed. my wrists bound together, eyes covered by a blindfold. He raised my skirt and felt the silkiness of my panties, running his hands over them, and fingers along the edges. He pulled the panties down and left them at my ankles. I felt more naked than naked. Moving back up, he ran his hands over my bare ass. Caresses soon gave way to light smacks, which gave way to hard smacks. It stung. But in a good way. After several spanks which made my ass burn, he snaked a finger to my pussy. I could tell by his sharp intake of breath that he was pleased to find it wet. He lingered there to explore and stroke my clit. Then he went back to work, alternating between spanking and caressing my cheeks, and fingering my pussy. Pain and pleasure intermixed and all felt so good. I think that was as wet as I've ever been. I didn't want it to end, but I could feel my climax coming. He knew it too, and spreading my legs wide, finger fucked me and rubbed my clit between his thumb and forefinger. The waves of pleasure rose higher and he finally told me to cum for him. He rolled my clit around like a marble until I crested and couldn't take any more. Then he plunged his hard cock into my pussy and rode to his own orgasm, spanking my sore ass along the way. I don't know if I enjoyed being spanked, or he enjoyed giving the spanking more. Quite possibly the best experience ever.

I could take or leave spankings, but he sure does love spanking me. And I love that.
This is probably similar to what my wife would say.

Giving a spanking is completely fascinating to me. What can I say? I love the female derrière, especially my wife's. She gets very wet part way through a series of spankings, so maybe she likes it. Of course, it might be the anticipation, and the fact that it isn't all just spankings. I alternate between a few spanks and soothing strokes of her ass. Eventually, the soothing touches include some teasing strokes on her labia, dipping a finger into the wetness, then her clit. So yeah, she's pretty wet at that point.

Spankings are not just for the posterior either. Breasts and vulva are also places to spank, though in different ways. I like to think of all the spankings as "waking up her nerve endings."

There is, of course, a strong D/s dimension to it, but I don't spank her as punishment. She's not a brat and doesn't do bratty things, so there's nothing to spank her for punitively. We work out our conflicts other ways, outside the bedroom. The spankings are more just because I like doing it, though it definitely sets the D/s tone between us. Having a woman bare her ass to me? Just thinking about it floods me with hot blood, but I don't go crazy. Definately aroused, but also deliberate and controlled.

My previous wife? lol, I probably should have held her down and gave her a good one, maybe several good ones, but I was not manifesting my energy in that form back then. I wonder occasionally if spanking and more overt D/s would have made a difference in that marriage. I married her for a reason, of course. I knew her at first as a very sunny, intelligent, dynamic, and charming woman, but underneath all that I discovered a deeply disordered person. Would spanking and D/s have helped calm her demons? I think it can for some. I can totally see that. I didn't think of it back then. Marvin Gaye's song aside, sex is a deeply powerful and potentially a very healing thing. And sex with her was pretty intense, in a good way, like the cliche about "crazy women," but she was also inexorably and continously manipulative and abusive, which was not fun and eventually became intolerable. So while I say, "I wonder," I don't contemplate it very long. Getting away from her was the right thing for me.

I'll answer with a true story:

I was bent over the end of the bed. my wrists bound together, eyes covered by a blindfold. He raised my skirt and felt the silkiness of my panties, running his hands over them, and fingers along the edges. He pulled the panties down and left them at my ankles. I felt more naked than naked. Moving back up, he ran his hands over my bare ass. Caresses soon gave way to light smacks, which gave way to hard smacks. It stung. But in a good way. After several spanks which made my ass burn, he snaked a finger to my pussy. I could tell by his sharp intake of breath that he was pleased to find it wet. He lingered there to explore and stroke my clit. Then he went back to work, alternating between spanking and caressing my cheeks, and fingering my pussy. Pain and pleasure intermixed and all felt so good. I think that was as wet as I've ever been. I didn't want it to end, but I could feel my climax coming. He knew it too, and spreading my legs wide, finger fucked me and rubbed my clit between his thumb and forefinger. The waves of pleasure rose higher and he finally told me to cum for him. He rolled my clit around like a marble until I crested and couldn't take any more. Then he plunged his hard cock into my pussy and rode to his own orgasm, spanking my sore ass along the way. I don't know if I enjoyed being spanked, or he enjoyed giving the spanking more. Quite possibly the best experience ever.
This is a fantastic description. You really should publish this as a story and any other scenarios from your life that you care to share. You do a great job vividly giving specific details, and that makes it easy to imagine and very arousing.
It's funny, I often use that same verb, "snaked," to describe how I touch a woman's pussy in a situation like that. Cheers,

I enjoy giving spankings OTK. Having a helpless sub over my knee with her buns jiggling with every spank is enjoyable. The best is a classy dame that sees herself as aloof and after a few spanks, becomes complacent, accepting, and eventually loving it.

I love being spanked over the lap, touching my toes, doggy style or with my hands handcuffed to the ceiling hook. I really like being pushed to just before I use the safe word. I sometimes grind onto her lap and cum on her thighs. I am usually required to lick it clean. I sometimes am required to lick the cum off the dirty wood floor. I love both.

Back