How often do you masturbate?

On average I would say three times a week. On the very odd occasion when really in need, twice a day but that is rare

Wow this is an old thread.
I did not usually pay attention to frequency as my self satisfaction has always been a priority since that day I woke up with evidence why that little tree was always stiff in the bathtub...
Now during the 'lockdown' if I wake up in the night. 1. When I wake up in the morning and want need to sleep more 2. Sometimes if I need to wake up 3. and during the day if I am distracted.... 4.
Most of the time it is in my bed. Dry hand. Occasionally I will try something new a lube that might not burn or get sticky. Haven't found that yet except for nuru gel. Too much prep. And then there is the attachments to the hitachi magic wand. Can't decide which one is better. the one that is a sleeve you can slide down my shaft or the closed ended one you press on the head....

If I wake up in the middle of the night and it’s at attention, I’ll go out on the porch in the pitch dark a let one go, otherwise before or in the shower, or if there’s peace and quiet and the mood hits....so once or twice a day

Hardly ever, and usually only if I have company (either physical or on the phone). I find it a bit dull if I'm alone ... I'd rather just have a nice nap.

Back