How often do you masturbate?

Typically I will masturbate once a day, sometimes twice. On rare occasions I will get in a third.

However there are times where I will edge myself and not cum for days. I'm still masturbating. I am just not finishing.

And then there are also times where I get extremely busy with things and I don't get around to it.

3 times a day at least. Stupidly high libido means if I haven't cum in the last 4-5 hours I start to get irritable!

I masturbate a few times a week but there usual long drawn out edging for hours

3 times a day at least. Stupidly high libido means if I haven't cum in the last 4-5 hours I start to get irritable!

I get irritable also if i dont get relief.. Really bad when i was younger. Trying to let it go now that im older. Put my mind in another place.

Usually 1-2 times a day depending on how stressed I am. It’s been a great stress reliever.

I get irritable also if i dont get relief.. Really bad when i was younger. Trying to let it go now that im older. Put my mind in another place.
Yeah...I keep expecting as I get older to slow down but if anything it's going the other way!

I have no idea. I leave it to my accountant to keep track of such matters.

Ben

Hardly ever, and usually only if I have company (either physical or on the phone). I find it a bit dull if I'm alone ... I'd rather just have a nice nap.

That's unfortunate. I seriously think you are in need of release, joy, a shaking orgasm. :devil:

Most nights and mornings - PM

tumblr_pe6unoRe4e1ryih14o3_500.gif

It was once or twice a day for most of my life, but recently I've tried to cut it down to once every other day or so to try and gain some more free time for hobbies and get to sleep earlier xD

it's hard.

Not enough for my libido and more than I should.
Watched Atomic Blonde this morning for some senseless violence
and ended up masturbating during a lesbian scene I didn't know was in the movie.

Back