How often do you masturbate?

Hello Again

How many times a week/month do you masturbate? Answers welcome from men and women.

Nice to see you back.

To answer your question, daily.

Sometimes you cum to mind . . .especially now

Last edited:
At least thrice daily.
I'm not showing off but l did once tribute a female Lit member 5 times during one day.

I haven't much as of late. And it's not like I'm having sex or anything. I'm just not feeling the need for it. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've masturbated so far this month. I'm obviously not in the majority here.

Maybe there's something wrong with me... :confused:

I haven't much as of late. And it's not like I'm having sex or anything. I'm just not feeling the need for it. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've masturbated so far this month. I'm obviously not in the majority here.

I dunno. Maybe there is something wrong with you. Are you getting enough exercise? A good, regular workout is known to do wonders for one's libido. You could also go see a doctor and get an expert opinion on the matter. Maybe the right prescription is all you need to get yourself running like a top again.

Ben

"Doc, I am not masturbating as frequently as I have in the past. Do you have anything that would make me hornier?"

:D:D

I totally get it though. Some weeks I'll not feel the need, then suddenly I'm chewing the furniture. I think it evens out at once every couple days but admittedly it depends on if I've been anywhere near Lit..

The past few years the amount I masturbate is directly proportional to the amount of time I spend on Lit.
So recently, a lot more.
attachment.php

I go through moods. I'm not always regular. Sometimes it's once a week. Sometimes more. Though, because of my surgery. Less right now.
Nothing wrong with you. ⚘

Back