How often do you masturbate?

Missive to Masturbating Mademoiselles

When I have the time available, I love to read the posts that women have placed in the various masturbating threads and masturbate to them while imagining they are also masturbating. It is exciting and rewarding to know that many adult women (married, divorced, single, heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian) from the younger to the more mature are willing to reveal their masturbation history and the absolute pleasure they receive from indulging in daily masturbation.

I assume that it takes a lot of honesty and courage for most women to openly admit on the masturbation threads that they habitually masturbate and enjoy masturbating without shame or guilt but do it purely for the need to indulge themselves in self-pleasure and/or to provide themselves with an enjoyable means of release from the pressures of life.

To all those wonderful women, I thank you for being here, take care and keep on masturbating.

Love, Johnny :kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Last edited:
Occasionally I will go a day or two without taking care things, but most days I am moved to go for it. I like to mix up the times, styles and location to keep it fresh. Its always more fun with a friend too!

Not as often as these other people do. Seriously, those who do it daily or multiple times a day! I mean, for one, where do you find the time? Two, where do you get the motivation to play with yourselves that often? Maybe teens, yeah, but I'm assuming most here responding are well past their teenage years. Is there a constant horniness that you're experiencing that makes you want to masturbate multiple times a day? If I play with myself three times a week I think that's a lot, but maybe I'm wrong. Just color me curious.

Not as often as these other people do. Seriously, those who do it daily or multiple times a day! I mean, for one, where do you find the time? Two, where do you get the motivation to play with yourselves that often? Maybe teens, yeah, but I'm assuming most here responding are well past their teenage years. Is there a constant horniness that you're experiencing that makes you want to masturbate multiple times a day? If I play with myself three times a week I think that's a lot, but maybe I'm wrong. Just color me curious.
A was wondering too. I masturbate once max twice a week. Sometimes i don't for two weeks and don't think i miss out much.

A was wondering too. I masturbate once max twice a week. Sometimes i don't for two weeks and don't think i miss out much.
It really is a personal thing , in life style mixed in with desire. This week I will have a play 5 times just because lets say I was inspired when I was out at a bar on the weekend. but some weeks I go only once.

I know right, they all must be taking some new horny drug lol. R times in one week, Shit I'd be wore out lol.

Yeah similar to what I was saying. Sometimes often, sometimes not for a bit of time.

It really is a personal thing , in life style mixed in with desire. This week I will have a play 5 times just because lets say I was inspired when I was out at a bar on the weekend. but some weeks I go only once.
I just wonder if it aint better when one withholde the urge to masturbate often, if less orgasms wouldn't feel better. U know everybody is different, it is just a personal thought from my experience.

I just wonder if it aint better when one withholde the urge to masturbate often, if less orgasms wouldn't feel better. U know everybody is different, it is just a personal thought from my experience.
It is definitely more intense and gratifying after resisting the urge or at least going all the way there for a few days. That said, some days I just have to give in.

Varies for me lately. There are some weeks I can go every day, sometimes multiple times a day. Others if I touch myself once in a weeks time it's a lot. As an example, it's just Thursday here and this week it's been about 5 times but not every day. Last week was maybe twice?

I'm going through this hypersexual thing--so multiple times a day every day. Not always as fun as you think when you're too horny to see straight, but thank the gods my new vibe just got here.

According to my Dr, not as much as I should be, i'm old & the mood doesn't strike me as often anymore. Been in a very long sexless marriage, you think that maybe some of the problem, doc. Come to think about it, you treat us both so maybe you ought trying to fix her problems, then maybe mine will go away. Lol

Being addicted to masturbation, I masturbate many times daily and in any place I can within the constraints of public decency as I have always thoroughly enjoyed playing with my prick. However, I do not masturbate for the purpose of having many orgasms (not possible) but because I love the feeling of playing with myself.

Love mutual masturbation sessions with women who are addicted to masturbating and intensely indulge themselves in it multiple times every day. I think it is far more exciting to masturbate my cock while watching a woman feeling horny and slutty playing with her tits, opening her legs to finger her cunt and stick different objects in it than it is to fuck. Guiding her masturbation; directing her how to touch herself; having her tell me how to play with myself; watching with her explicit photos of other women, men and taboo as we masturbate to them are such exciting acts.

Multiple times everyday and I have not stopped masturbating since my last post here. However, it appears that other people here may no longer be in the mood (or are on mass vacation to somewhere).

Multiple times everyday and I have not stopped masturbating since my last post here. However, it appears that other people here may no longer be in the mood (or are on mass vacation to somewhere).
sorry had sticky fingers :p couldn't answer earlier

I normally need two to three times (in a succession) to feel like I can take a break. I am 47. It has been this way since I was a teen. Difference is back then I would have 10 to 12 a day and they did not take long. Today I normally spend an hour to hour and half to get two orgasms out of me back to back. I average at least two a day but not unheard of for me to have as many as 5 to 6 a day on some days.

It varies widely. I can go weeks or months without masturbating, but sometimes on a day off (such as yesterday) I will have a few rounds of fun! There’s no pattern to it.

Last edited:
I usually masturbate on 4-5 days in a week but sometimes it can be multiple times in a day, others might be a longer edge session before letting it go.

Other times I edge and then leave it till later or another day to increase the intensity.

Back