How to Find a Cock Sucker

I'm one of the married guys too wary of STD's and being outed to risk a random encounter. I've wanted to give a blowjob since I was a teenager, but have never had the opportunity. I'm not interested in any reciprocation. There is some submissivenes in the idea of giving only, and doing what he wants that appeals to me. A FWB is my only option. There is a guy I'd like to ask, but I'm not sure how to get that into a conversation. We play golf occasionally, he's been married 35 years, I'm married 25 years, and my band used to play in the bar he managed. I've known him over ten years, and for a couple of months I've been jerking off thinking about sucking his cock. We could hang out together and no one would think twice about it. Maybe I should just ask him if his wife gives him oral sex and go from there. 32960

I always thought if you were to offer to blow a guy a fee times a month without reciprocation you’d have a line around the block of willing participants, but quickly found that wasn’t the case. I also don’t care if I get it in return or not, just want a friend or two that has the same urge and wants me to suck his cock.

Just like several here, have tried to find a friend and no luck. I saw doublelist was starting to charge now which would be a waste of money. No luck from other sites either. Had some near misses finding people here in the personals, but never worked out. I’m definitey into quality over quanity.

Advice is to keep trying and it’ll eventually happen.

So like a lot of married guys on this site, I've been bi curious for some time. I find myself on here reading the gay male stories and jacking off thinking about getting my cock sucked by a guy. I'd like to find someone who is more into giving, but may let me reciprocate at times. Also, I'd rather have someone who would be a FWB instead of a random hookup - someone who want's to just suck my cock - not into cock sluts. Is that usually a deal breaker? Where do you find someone like this? I'm in FL in the 32223 area code - and yes, have looked here in the zip code thread - no luck yet.

I'm in the same boat but I would also like to find a juicy shaved pussy to eat. My zip code is 22701
Well - that would be great too - I would welcome a female cock sucker as well. My first shaved pussy was a long distance runner - got to stare at those washboard abs as I slurped away.

In my youth, I sucked a couple of cocks, and fucked a couple of very tight pussies. I like both.

My fantasy is to cum deep in a tight pussy, as a big cock cums in my ass... I need that kind of threesome.

You want a guy who'll suck your cock and 'maybe, occasionally', he might get something back.

Don't be a fucking tourist. You give as good as you get, or you don't play the game.
I can appreciate the above point of view, but mine differs.

Happy to be a tour guide for the right tourist and show him all the interesting locations.

So like a lot of married guys on this site, I've been bi curious for some time. I find myself on here reading the gay male stories and jacking off thinking about getting my cock sucked by a guy. I'd like to find someone who is more into giving, but may let me reciprocate at times. Also, I'd rather have someone who would be a FWB instead of a random hookup - someone who want's to just suck my cock - not into cock sluts. Is that usually a deal breaker? Where do you e has to do is cum in my mouthfind someone like this? I'm in FL in the 32223 area code - and yes, have looked here in the zip code thread - no luck yet.
I am in SD Ca. 92065 and I would love to find a guy who just appreciates getting his cock serviced by another guy. All he has to do is cum in my mouth as my reward.

I actually prefer it that way
Reciprocation is to accept an equality of need.
And to sixty-nine can be a delightful experience with the right person.
But to many cocksuckers it's the very act of submission, giving your mouth willingly to be fucked, which is the incentive and the motivation.
We live in high pressure times. To relinquish responsibility, to shrug away the necessity of choice, and simply suck someone's cock is a beautiful escape from all that complexity.
Reciprocation can be nice, but is by no means a necessary add-on. Most of my relationships have been with married men where my role was simply and joyfully to suck his cock to both of our mutual satisfaction and pleasure.

Reciprocation is to accept an equality of need.
And to sixty-nine can be a delightful experience with the right person.
But to many cocksuckers it's the very act of submission, giving your mouth willingly to be fucked, which is the incentive and the motivation.
We live in high pressure times. To relinquish responsibility, to shrug away the necessity of choice, and simply suck someone's cock is a beautiful escape from all that complexity.
Reciprocation can be nice, but is by no means a necessary add-on. Most of my relationships have been with married men where my role was simply and joyfully to suck his cock to both of our mutual satisfaction and pleasure.
What a lovely philosophy!

Nonsense, I'll happily suck his cock for nothing in return, I'll jack myself off when I get home afterwards
Such a positive assertion of the undeniable rights of a cocksucker to enjoy sucking a no-strings cock.
You're an inspiration to us all, Martin!

Back