How To Keep Bannon Out Of jail

He reports to prison in a few hours.

How's the premise of this thread working for ya, Reichguide?

Man, you are bad at this! šŸ¤£

I bet that weak punk "Epsteins" himself after a few days in prison.

šŸ˜Ž

Hereā€™s How GOP Leadership Can Keep Bannon Out of Jailā€¦ If They Want To.

House Republican leadership can use a little-known congressional mechanism to render the contempt of Congress charges against former Trump advisors Stephen K. Bannon and Peter Navarro moot. Speaker Mike Jonnson (R-LA) can use the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group (BLAG) to file an amicus brief with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit declaring that the Democrat-run January 6 Committee was improperly constituted and thus had no subpoena authority.

This argument was first advanced by Bannonā€™s lawyer, David Schoen, and expanded on by Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz in an appearance on Tim Pool this week.

ā€œI believe the only way Steve Bannon does not go to jail is if there is a vote at an entity called the BLAGā€”the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group,ā€ Gaetz said, adding: ā€œIt is made up of the Speaker of the House, the Majority Leader, the Majority Whip, the Minority Leader, and the Minority Whip. So the Republicans hold a three-two in this.ā€

ā€œBannon is going to petition for an en banc review of this determination to revoke his bail. When he does, I believe the BLAG shouldā€”and willā€”take a three to two vote for the House to seek to leave to file an amicus brief with the en banc court that the January 6 Committee was illegitimate,ā€ the Flordia Republican added.

More here: https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/0...-can-keep-bannon-out-of-jail-if-they-want-to/

The question is, will it happen? There is some merit to the argument.
Just ran across this again. How'd that strategy work?

https://apnews.com/article/steve-ba...prison-trump-77353a10250c36f77b2c1b7d188c5250

Even Republicans think Steve Bannon is garbage. I'm sure he's festering in his cell right now.

Hereā€™s How GOP Leadership Can Keep Bannon Out of Jailā€¦ If They Want To.

House Republican leadership can use a little-known congressional mechanism to render the contempt of Congress charges against former Trump advisors Stephen K. Bannon and Peter Navarro moot. Speaker Mike Jonnson (R-LA) can use the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group (BLAG) to file an amicus brief with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit declaring that the Democrat-run January 6 Committee was improperly constituted and thus had no subpoena authority.

This argument was first advanced by Bannonā€™s lawyer, David Schoen, and expanded on by Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz in an appearance on Tim Pool this week.

ā€œI believe the only way Steve Bannon does not go to jail is if there is a vote at an entity called the BLAGā€”the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group,ā€ Gaetz said, adding: ā€œIt is made up of the Speaker of the House, the Majority Leader, the Majority Whip, the Minority Leader, and the Minority Whip. So the Republicans hold a three-two in this.ā€

ā€œBannon is going to petition for an en banc review of this determination to revoke his bail. When he does, I believe the BLAG shouldā€”and willā€”take a three to two vote for the House to seek to leave to file an amicus brief with the en banc court that the January 6 Committee was illegitimate,ā€ the Flordia Republican added.

More here: https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/0...-can-keep-bannon-out-of-jail-if-they-want-to/

The question is, will it happen? There is some merit to the argument.
Merit? What merit? A guilty man belongs in jail. Period. It's the LAW rendered decision. G.L.O.A.T. next to Trump.

I wonder if he's finished detoxing yet. The stench from his cell must be unbearable.

Back