Husbands - How many men is too many?

If you are on 9 you might as well go to 10…just try and stop before you get to 11, but if you go to 11 you might as well go to 12 😈
What about a “Baker’s Dozen”. Get that 13th one in but don’t stop there as 13 is supposedly an unlucky number. Cap it off at 14 (if you can)

It's a presumptuous and judgemental question. Everyone has a past. If you're going to judge the worth of a woman by how much cock she's had, you're not worth being her husband.

Why don't we ever see Wives, how many women is too many posts?
Start one. I'm curious what the responses would be, but too lazy to start it. :)

I'm a prude, the higher the number the worst i feel. I can't help it either. I'm all for women doing whatever they want but i don't know. I don't want to know that she's had a lot of partners, but i also know it'll eventually come up in conversation and i'll be turned off if she says she's had a lot of partners. My girl was with 2 guys before me and that's cool. No issue.

My wife was 20 when we got together. She had 3 lovers before me (2 with average size cocks, 1 with a huge cock).

We had been married for 15 years before she fucked another guy. She fucked him on two occasions and a masseur once while we were on vacation.

So as far as I know, her body count is 6.

We have not had sex for over 10 years, so I’m pretty sure that she had to have had other lovers, but she refuses to admit it. I would love to hear that she had 3 or 4 other lovers over the past 10 years. I don’t know if I’d like to hear that there were more than that.

She’s not the type to just fuck anyone and definitely not a lot of guys.

My wife told me she thought it was about 35. We got married when she was 26 so she was pretty busy apparently. I only wish I had it all on video. I typically fantasize about her being fucked when I masturbate.

My wife told me she thought it was about 35. We got married when she was 26 so she was pretty busy apparently. I only wish I had it all on video. I typically fantasize about her being fucked when I masturbate.
So 'fun!

Question for the husbands here. Everybody has a past. And some people’s sexual past can be a bit off putting to their spouses. Most men would prefer that their wives have had limited experiences with other men before him. While some actually like that their wives were promiscuous before they met.

So husbands - how many past lovers is too many? Or is there no such thing as too many? Do you maybe wish your wife threw it around more than she did? Or maybe less?

Now that you’re married, is your wife having too much extras marital sex? Or none at all and you’d like for her to take that plunge?
the more cocks she enjoys - the more I want her to fuck more cocks and the more I want to lick her pussy clean.

It's a presumptuous and judgemental question. Everyone has a past. If you're going to judge the worth of a woman by how much cock she's had, you're not worth being her husband.

Why don't we ever see Wives, how many women is too many posts?
10000% agree with this. If you're going to judge your partner based on their sexual history why are you even with them? It seems like an outdated, puritanical, nonsense idea to me.

Honestly, before we got together, it’s none of my business. Long as she’s clean, and we enjoy sex together, who cares!! Besides, I’ve had plenty in my time too. Military, and travel, then throw in being a young, British divorcee living in Orange County CA, then Vegas…..plenty of fun was had. Why would I judge any woman for doing the same thing?

I can’t imagine anyone on here feeling differently, we’re all pervs down here! 🤣🤡🎈🤣

Back