I am in the mood to be beaten raw.

Johnny Mayberry said:
Sounds workable...do I twist your nipples for volume? I've got something to 'mute' you with.

Come in Tokyo....thought they were for adjusting stations on the radio? ::wink:: Pick a button, any button. Best way to mute me, is to give that glare. ~M~

Hmmm...I could reply,but at this moment, I would much prefer to act, rather than say anything else. ;)

Johnny Mayberry said:
Hmmm...I could reply,but at this moment, I would much prefer to act, rather than say anything else. ;)

Actions, as they say, do speak louder than words.

i believe i was the winner? *cat smile*

Johnny Mayberry said:
Come on, chica...this is the BDSM board. The loser gets floggings too!

How about the sound of your hand meeting my flesh? ::vicious smiles::

Always the negotiator.

MystiqDrgn said:
How about the sound of your hand meeting my flesh? ::vicious smiles::

Always the negotiator.

You'll take what you get, and you'll like it...and you'll ask for more!;)

I have a totally 'nilla friend I hang with on occasion. He is fun to be with and his company is soothing.

I don't want soothing.

I need to be on my knees, wrists restrained behind my back, face down, having my ass worked over properly.

Life sometimes sucks in its twists and turns. Most days I'm able to handle my frustration, and don't really think much of it. Tonight, I was scrolling through the threads, and this thread just twanged a deep rolling chord inside of me.

I tell myself, "tomorrow is another day."

But today...I ache for subspace.

~anelize

I no longer crave a beating.. but I want to sit at His feet... just stare up at Him adoringly... while He gently strokes my hair... maybe lean my head on His thigh...

gentleness.

Interesting thread VixenShe. I think the urge to submit can be incredibly strong for some people, and pushing the limits can be very rewarding.

Taking those last few spanks on the that burning red flesh. The heat and pain radiating throughout your body. The satisfaction of continuing to take each spank for no other reason than a desire to please and submit. Mmmmm!

By the way, this would have been a much better thread without having to scroll through all the role playing and flirting.

zipman7 said:
Interesting thread VixenShe. I think the urge to submit can be incredibly strong for some people, and pushing the limits can be very rewarding.

Taking those last few spanks on the that burning red flesh. The heat and pain radiating throughout your body. The satisfaction of continuing to take each spank for no other reason than a desire to please and submit. Mmmmm!

By the way, this would have been a much better thread without having to scroll through all the role playing and flirting.

Or the satisfaction of adding spanks cause it drives that submissive further into sub space

My God Zip ... I am alone this is terrible

and yes thius thread would have done better without so role playing and flirting

but who it to determine when enough is enough

Back