I am in the mood to be beaten raw.

Richard49 said:
This kind of desire/craving for me is worse then blue balls
I am so irritated today
andI know it is this that is behind it

It never ceases to amaze me how much our psyche can be impacted by the dynamics of D/s, especially the craving.

At least now, I recognize the need for what it is, rather than wonder what is missing?

:)

Beating vs. Mind something or another

As much as I would love to feel the sting of a hand or cane, I must admit that the ability to have some control over my mind to stop me from thinking would be a welcome retreat. Nothing does more for me than to have my mind totally involved in the pleasure of another. ~M~

Being in a totally 'nilla relationship and having the cravings I do I can completely relate to this. There are times when I want someone to take total control and use me as they will. I'm not a masochist but there are sometimes I just want to be flogged till..well you all get the message.

Skye

See, I don't consider myself much of a switch anymore, because when I crave the serious beating it's on my time and terms, when I want it. Because I want it. Now.

I also have a submissive who's creative enough on the fulfillment end to "topify" as someone said.

My God we come up with a hell of a lot of adjectives for things that don't always need them.

Yeah, I know the feeling.

And I know the feeling of craving the act of Dominating. And you know what, even when you have a submissive to play with it's not a guarantee. You can't make them be in the same zone at that same time, sometimes, no matter how bad you need it.

vixenshe said:
Now my question is, does anyone ever get that? Silly way to put it, let me elaborate:

Y'all know I'm a switch. The submissive side of me is screaming for discipline...

I'm not big into pain, but right now, I just... I want to FEEL submissive in the most primal ways. It's a delicious craving, I just wish I could have it fulfilled.

Y'ever get like that? You crave something that you don't normally crave? And you want it to an extreme (for you)?

YES, YES, and YES!!

I am not at all a pain slut, but I frequently get those cravings. I think for me it's the idea that "He" owns me, owns my body, and has total control. I have had a taste of what that is like and I long to feel it again.

Mercy!

MystiqDrgn said:
Any one in particular? ::smiles devilishly::
Yes, put that hand there, like so. Now that hand goes there, and then put that leg... there. Now the other leg, put there. Now put this hand back under here. Now twist to the side and put the other hand under there. Now move your leg forward... yes, that's it, and put it... here.

Anyone else for twister?

Well, it's Monday morning and Sir just left, won't see him again till Friday night, and this weekend he just wasn't in the mood for anything "extreme".

I, on the other hand, was craving play and pain BIG time. We had one basically vanilla sex time, and last night while going to sleep he twisted and pulled on my nipples rather deliciously, but....

So I am trying to remind myself what a good submissive I was, I asked once and then let it drop and didn't nag, much as I was tempted, and he kissed me and called me his lovely slut and thanked me when he left for such a relaxing weekend. But, boy that was tough! and the "righteous" feelings are not nearly as strong as the frustrated slutty ones...being good is just NOT fulfilling sometimes

(next weekend we are going to the public dungeon again.... thank God for anticipation...)

-justina

FungiUg said:
Yes, put that hand there, like so. Now that hand goes there, and then put that leg... there. Now the other leg, put there. Now put this hand back under here. Now twist to the side and put the other hand under there. Now move your leg forward... yes, that's it, and put it... here.

Anyone else for twister?

Hey, I did mention naked twister in my games thread!

Johnny Mayberry said:
Face down, ass up....I'm sure you are familiar with it? I can do oh so much from that position...;)

Hands behind my back? I am sure you could! ~M~

MystiqDrgn said:
Hands behind my back? I am sure you could! ~M~

Hands bound, gagged, and spread wide for me...nearly endless posibilities. The belt is a good warm-up for what's to follow...;)

Johnny Mayberry said:
Hands bound, gagged, and spread wide for me...nearly endless posibilities. The belt is a good warm-up for what's to follow...;)

I bet you have figured them all out too ::smiles viciously:: Kill the gag and I promise not to make a sound. ::starts to think of other possibilities:: ~M~

vixenshe said:
Now my question is, does anyone ever get that? Silly way to put it, let me elaborate:

Y'all know I'm a switch. The submissive side of me is screaming for discipline...

I'm not big into pain, but right now, I just... I want to FEEL submissive in the most primal ways. It's a delicious craving, I just wish I could have it fulfilled.

Y'ever get like that? You crave something that you don't normally crave? And you want it to an extreme (for you)?

Strangely enough, although I do enjoy pain, I couldn't say I specifically get in the mood to be beaten. I do at times ache to have my need controlled and exploited. It's not a craving for a specific action, as I really don't want to know what is going to happen, but simply to have that need taken advantage of - it could be being beaten, or something sexual or washing the dishes, etc. - it doesn't matter, all of it would be intoxicating under the control.

And I guess it is something that I don't normally crave in terms of the larger picture, because control is highly important to me, and I can be pretty sensitive to, and opposing of, people trying to exert unnecessary or unwarranted control over me. lol, sometimes even when it is warranted I struggle with it. I generally like and strive to be on top of my personal control. I think we are talking about the same thing but pain doesn't personify it - for me, the larger charged issue is control.

I love feeling the need overwhelm until I feel I would do absolutely anything (disclaimer: with a choosen Dominant who will use said control wisely and affirmatively.) It's one of those wonderfully wicked and delicious paradoxes in BDSM that go to the deeper recesses of mind, soul and heart. For someone who didn't particularly like pain, I can definitely see how a beating would become focus. Craving,striving, needing that which has the biggest push/pull to feel surrendered, connected, and deeply and positively so.

Does that make it the dreaded self-help therapy that should be avoided in BDSM? I don't think so, as anything we do in life that touches us deeply and stretches us personally will have affirming lessons and positive growth. And if one doesn't want to think about it that hard, then, it simply feels good. :)

MystiqDrgn said:
I bet you have figured them all out too ::smiles viciously:: Kill the gag and I promise not to make a sound. ::starts to think of other possibilities:: ~M~

*sneers*

You promise not to make a sound, huh? Maybe I want to hear you...;)

Johnny Mayberry said:
*sneers*

You promise not to make a sound, huh? Maybe I want to hear you...;)

Kill the gag and you can have volume control. ~M~

MystiqDrgn said:
Kill the gag and you can have volume control. ~M~

Gags are so over rated...besides they don't stop you from making noise...just muffle it a bit... and really do make me gag.

Back