I am Sorry to be a grumpy old man

ChillV,

You're giving the rest of us Republicans a bad name with your bigotry and extremism. If you really love 'W', then hush, and quit rousing negative sentiment.
On the other hand, if you're being sarcastic, then I say to you "Good Job."

Gays, lesbians, fat people and people who are cruel to aniamls will burn in hell.

Book of Job, 7:28

_

Jesus, fuck! I had to edit this one too!

Last edited by a moderator:
ChilledVodka said:
Gays, lesbians, fat people and people who are cruel to aniamls will burn in hell.

_

I'm pretty sure using Jesus and fuck in the same sentence will earn you a spot right there with the rest of us......

Whisper :rose:

ChilledVodka said:

_

Something about judge ye not lest ye be...

Aww fuck let's just make room for you in the old fire and brimstone mansion, we'll even get ya a pair of slippers on the house. :rolleyes:

btw Job 7 only has 21 verses :)

Last edited:
Step here

I’m new to Literotica. I’m still waiting for my first story to be posted. Before I discovered this website, I wrote and filed, wrote and filed. Nobody has ever read 99.9% of what I wrote. Maybe I suck, maybe I don’t. It’s hard to judge my own writing. Being able to post my stories, and get feedback from other writers, I think will help me improve my writing. Isn’t that what this sight is all about?

My wife won’t read the crap I write. Somebody has to suffer!!!

Hi Step

Start a new thread and introduce yourself.

That way people will find you and offer welcome, support etc. Not many people will find you here.

Will's

PS Welcome, post a limk when the story is up.

ChilledVodka said:

However, a fat, gay, lesbian who is cruel to animals just might. For one out of fuor reasons.

Unless we're talking about cruelty to geese. God hates geese.

Or whatever...

Back