I Demand An Immediate Retraction And Apology

Here's what I don't get...

If the subbie can say a "safe word" and the ass-paddling stops, they aren't really being dominated. Aren't they just role-playing? Perhaps the BDSM'rs are just the ugly step-sisters of the Role-Players?

If the subbie can say a "safe word" and the ass-paddling stops, they aren't really being dominated. Aren't they just role-playing? Perhaps the BDSM'rs are just the ugly step-sisters of the Role-Players?

Sometimes they wear big hats and pretend to be pirates.

Its all role playing. When it stops being role playing it becomes criminal assault.

Should i just continue to let someone beat the crap out of me if it becomes too much? Subs might be submissive but we're not stupid. Communication is key between Doms and subs.

edited to say, not everyone uses a safe word, however. Talking ahead of time is still vital.

Last edited:
"Teaching Patti"

Takes place on a high school stage with a group of high school girls, all 18 - student/teacher taboo...

I didn't write it. I'm not making it up. That's his perview.

Last time I checked, 18 year olds aren't off limits.

Should i just continue to let someone beat the crap out of me if it becomes too much? Subs might be submissive but we're not stupid. Communication is key between Doms and subs.

edited to say, not everyone uses a safe word, however. Talking ahead of time is still vital.

Our safe word used to be "pink". >.<

Having carefully* read** this entire thread, I conclude that the OP is not only supremely intelligent*** but also should win**** every Pulitzer Prize award given in the past six years.

*By "carefully", I mean "spun the scroll wheel down like I was playing with a hooker's clit".
** By "read", I mean "scanned the names of the posters and stopped to perv on the occasional av".
***By "intelligent" I mean "in need of a good mouth-fucking so at least she can't talk".
**** By "win", I mean "be beaten by the recipients of"

Having carefully* read** this entire thread, I conclude that the OP is not only supremely intelligent*** but also should win**** every Pulitzer Prize award given in the past six years.

*By "carefully", I mean "spun the scroll wheel down like I was playing with a hooker's clit".
** By "read", I mean "scanned the names of the posters and stopped to perv on the occasional av".
***By "intelligent" I mean "in need of a good mouth-fucking so at least she can't talk".
Congratulations, you are the only one that made it through the first post, much less the entire thread. You must be a glutton for punishment or really fucking bored.

HAHAHA!

I laugh because it's funny, and because the OP will probably threaten to sue you now.

HAHAHA!

I laugh because it's funny, and because the OP will probably threaten to sue you now.

Wouldn't I need to post at least twice about the OP on this thread in order for her to establish a pattern of behavior?

....oh crap...

Back