I have a major, serious, dire problem...

Quiet, please

Please can you keep the noise down, I'm working on a story.

Poultry

NorthwestRain said:
Hey Mathsgirl, you should edit the song and submit it as peotry.
:D

Sure. I'll bet the people that come here for poetry would really love that.

Actually, what is a "muff", exactly? Is it slang? I thought it one of those furry things women put their hands in to keep them warm in winter. I think my mother still has an old one, which I remember I used to like playing with when I was a little kid. I tried to wear it like a hat but it was a bit too small, even then.

O Rex

Sub Joe said:
I think my mother still has an old one, which I remember I used to like playing with when I was a little kid. I tried to wear it like a hat but it was a bit too small, even then.

Good grief! You have a serious Oedipus problem. I certainly hope you've stopped playing with your mother's muff by now. Yes, most mothers have old muffs. I'm sure mine does.

That's a very cool new avathingie you have.

Muff: Slang for Vagina...

Used mostly in the USA to discribe a woman's hairpie, pussy, vagina, cunt, twat, furburger, slit, etc. Also great for hand warming, and ear comfort in the winter months.

Re: Muff: Slang for Vagina...

Dirt Man said:
Used mostly in the USA to discribe a woman's hairpie, pussy, vagina, cunt, twat, furburger, slit, etc. Also great for hand warming, and ear comfort in the winter months.

uh oh...

Re: Muff: Slang for Vagina...

Dirt Man said:
Used mostly in the USA to discribe a woman's hairpie, pussy, vagina, cunt, twat, furburger, slit, etc.

Don't forget the "bearded clam."

Re: O Rex

MathGirl said:
That's a very cool new avathingie you have. [/B]

Thank you. It's meant to represent the eternal sexual struggle between man and woman, in particlar the woman who refused to refund my money for the stapler I bought today.

MG Your avatar is presumably a zangrebu. It makes me go kind of funny when I look at it. It's now my Windows wallpaper.

Re: Re: Muff: Slang for Vagina...

MathGirl said:
Don't forget the "bearded clam."

Apropos of cunnilungus (that is what this thread's about, isn't it?)

Is it true that eating pussy tastes like oysters?

Also, ever noticed an uncanny visual resemblance between certain flowers, molluscs (I'm thinking right now of bivalves) and vaginas. Is this just coincidence? Or is there some underlying connection?

Re: Re: Re: Muff: Slang for Vagina...

Sub Joe said:
Is it true that eating pussy tastes like oysters?

Dear SJ,

Gosh, I don't know. I've never eaten an oyster.

<----------- That's the greater horned zeebaroo

Last edited:
Oysters are delicious. Once you get over the initial shock of the sliminess, they're wonderful. They have a slightly fishy, salty taste and a ribbed, rubbery texture. If you're lucky you might find a little pearl. They're occasionally a little sandy unless they've been rinsed thoroughly. They go great washed down with a little Champagne.

Sub Joe said:
Oysters are delicious. Once you get over the initial shock of the sliminess, they're wonderful. They have a slightly fishy, salty taste and a ribbed, rubbery texture. If you're lucky you might find a little pearl. They're occasionally a little sandy unless they've been rinsed thoroughly. They go great washed down with a little Champagne.

Pussies are delicious. Once you get over the initial shock of the sliminess, they're wonderful. They have a slightly fishy, salty taste and a ribbed, rubbery texture. If you're lucky you might find a little pearl. They're occasionally a little sandy unless they've been rinsed thoroughly. They go great washed down with a little Champagne

You've clearly been eating oyster all this time without realizing.

MathGirl said:
Maybe he's busy with a gut fulla whiskey and a mouth fulla you-know-what

I should be so lucky. Been busy moving house and settling into a new job. Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for the help with the title and help in launching my new song writing career. :D ;)

I have a title, now all I have to do is submit this damned thing tomorrow and settle in to await the feedback. I am actually dreading this. It is gonna be nothing like my first story.

God help me.

title please

kiwiwolf

Since you somehow managed to inveigle half of Literotica to rack their brains out, trying to come up with a suitable title for your latest opus, you owe it to us to let us know what you decided to call it.

Octavian

Re: title please

Octavian said:
kiwiwolf

Since you somehow managed to inveigle half of Literotica to rack their brains out, trying to come up with a suitable title for your latest opus, you owe it to us to let us know what you decided to call it.

Octavian

HERE! HERE!

I don't care how He-man you are... if you won't "put out" your title for us, I am going to have to twist your ear hard until you do!

:rose:b

Re: Re: title please

bridgetkeeney said:
HERE! HERE!I don't care how He-man you are... if you won't "put out" your title for us, I am going to have to twist your ear hard until you do!:rose:b

Yeah. What she said.

LMAO.... All right youse guys... fugeddaboudit...

It's gonna be called "Educating the Capo"... It's gonna be a read you can't put down see? ;) :D

LOL... Once again folks, thank you for all the help.

OK I'll do my best.

Love with a hollow point

Love on the run

Fast learner

Sometimes what I do when I can't think of a title is to quote a really good line from the story

Re: Re: Re: Muff: Slang for Vagina...

Sub Joe said:
Also, ever noticed an uncanny visual resemblance between certain flowers, molluscs (I'm thinking right now of bivalves) and vaginas. Is this just coincidence? Or is there some underlying connection?

Oysters, lilies, figs.
Melons, oranges, apples.
Bananas, cucumbers, carrots.

Mother Nature has a VERY kinky sense of humour.

Back