I have lost my virginity

A Sally Fields Moment

cymbidia said:
Yeh? Well, i've been called that, too, darlin', more than once. Maybe it's some kinda rite of passage in a place like this? A signifier of...being heard?

Hey, I've also been called that!

Lance "Feeling the Love" Castor

VP and s

OMG you say in joint unison...I can almost hear it now!

Breath in breath out..sit back..relax!

I have been your introduction, your mentor, your realist. I have spoon fed you more caution than you may have ever wished to hear. With a firm hand on your shoulders I have kept the passion for your journey out of My voice.

I have tried to show you that Oceans can be crossed and Continents conquered if your dream and need is big enough to take a chance to find your magic.

When I felt either of you begin to fly before meeting you felt the chill in My usually warm voice. You tasted the bite of My common sense and the depth of My honesty more than once.

I am a relentless task Mistress who holds her counsel until it is needed and never flinch in taking the hard stances necessary to further your chances of success LONG term.

Each of you has begun a journey that began with the same goal before either knew the other existed. 24/7. Each of you will be most fullfilled if the D/s relationship begins with the BDSM and embraces the heart. But you know that.

Today I add to this thread with a smile and pride and take My hands off of your shoulders. The joyful baby steps I see are ones that appear to be built on mutual respect with a touch of magic.

Ahhh the word that says it all for this Domme *MAGIC*

I must thank you both for listening, communicating and taking a chance on your dreams. Please continue to lead with the whip and the devotion and let the love take care of itself.

Shadowsdream said:
VP and s

I have been your introduction, your mentor, your realist. I have spoon fed you more caution than you may have ever wished to hear. With a firm hand on your shoulders I have kept the passion for your journey out of My voice.

I have tried to show you that Oceans can be crossed and Continents conquered if your dream and need is big enough to take a chance to find your magic.

When I felt either of you begin to fly before meeting you felt the chill in My usually warm voice. You tasted the bite of My common sense and the depth of My honesty more than once.

I am a relentless task Mistress who holds her counsel until it is needed and never flinch in taking the hard stances necessary to further your chances of success LONG term.

Each of you has begun a journey that began with the same goal before either knew the other existed. 24/7. Each of you will be most fullfilled if the D/s relationship begins with the BDSM and embraces the heart. But you know that.

Today I add to this thread with a smile and pride and take My hands off of your shoulders. The joyful baby steps I see are ones that appear to be built on mutual respect with a touch of magic.

I must thank you both for listening, communicating and taking a chance on your dreams. Please continue to lead with the whip and the devotion and let the love take care of itself.

Mistress Shadowsdream.......i consider myself to be a strong and fairly experienced submissive, but the guidance that You have shown me since We met last year at this time (Happy Anniversary!! :rose: ) has been without a doubt the strongest and most influencing factor on my present persona.....

The perspective You bring to the Dominant/submissive "dance" is invaluable......and the clarity with which You articulate Your values, thoughts, and opinions leaves this humble toy truly in awe of both You and everything that You stand for......

You have provided Mistress VP and me with a very detailed roadmap, and there is no excuse for Our getting lost as We find Our way, both as individuals and as prospective partners.....

::smiles happily from ear to ear::

Shadowsdream said:
VP and s

OMG you say in joint unison...I can almost hear it now!

Breath in breath out..sit back..relax!

Inhaling, exhaling. relaxed.
Shadowsdream, it is with great joy I read your words and look back at our many moments of discussion and reflection.
It is hard to describe in words the many ways that they have affected me.
I started my journey alone - but soon I was privileged enough to engage in a dialogue with you. Your words of advice, encouragement and questioning are a gift that I bring with me as I move forward. I have grown into the Domme that I am today; with a strong sense of reality, a passion for honesty, very much in control and always reflecting over what I experience.
As I move onward I am focused and calm and quietly enjoy the magic that is growing between myself and s.

I pick up the whip and leave a rose for a mentor and a wonderful friend.

:rose:

VP

Verypowerful said:

Inhaling, exhaling. relaxed.
Shadowsdream, it is with great joy I read your words and look back at our many moments of discussion and reflection.
It is hard to describe in words the many ways that they have affected me.
I started my journey alone - but soon I was privileged enough to engage in a dialogue with you. Your words of advice, encouragement and questioning are a gift that I bring with me as I move forward. I have grown into the Domme that I am today; with a strong sense of reality, a passion for honesty, very much in control and always reflecting over what I experience.
As I move onward I am focused and calm and quietly enjoy the magic that is growing between myself and s.

I pick up the whip and leave a rose for a mentor and a wonderful friend.

:rose:

VP

Isn't she "da bomb?"

Eb

Not to hijack, but...

Shadowsdream said:
You tasted the bite of My common sense and the depth of My honesty more than once.

As another one who has had to face your "bite", I can honestly say, it was and is necessary, and I appreciate it now and in the future.

I do have my relapses!

Eb

<VP & luvsub keep on keeping on>

~VP and Eb

I thank You both for allowing Me the pleasure of showing You each a little of My Ways. Taking what works for You and leaving what doesn't without regret.

Guiding is a joy but at the end of the day it will be Your Way that lights the path of the submissive You will cherish.

Shadowsdream

It is words like these that make you even more of an inspiration.

VP

(keeping on;) )

Back