I think men are horrid ...

raising a story

Don't abandon it. It could turn delinquent.

I find that most stories go through a page of thinking their authors are perfect. Then they find out we are not and start going through their rebelleous pages. This is the point to each them about climaxes.

In my experience a story just wants to have a twist or two for larks, get a classification, maybe be read by a girl some day, eventually settle down in a good neigbourhood to live in a nice white frame with a blue border and colorful banners front and back saying things like "EasyTeen" and "Busty Amateurs".....

I won't say much about HOW the story turned nasty, but things like that shouldn't be done with bits of copper wire and a convenient heat source. The second one got ugly when a boiling olive-oil enema got into the story somewhere. I had no idea my psyche harboured such nasty little gems.

Au contraire, SpectreT, you *should* finish it. I think more people should write really nasty stories that almost no one will read. It makes for interesting email.

"I loved your grammar and your spelling was good but i couldn't finish your story because it was too painful. Therefore i couldn't vote either, though i guess it deserved a 5."

"Good solid writing! Ever thought about writing a story someone beside you would want to read?"

"All that pain!!! Have you seen a psychiatrist lately?"

"You make this stuff up. I know you do. No one really does weird shit like this. I gave you a 4 for your imagination."

"Your stories need more fucking."

"Are you really a girl? Will you send me a pic to prove it? I'll send you one back of me stroking my dick, okay?"

See? Finish your whacked-out-kink story and you, too, can have such helpful and important feedback.

cymbidia said:
"Your stories need more fucking."

[/B]

This my favorite form of feedback too...

I also like the ones who provide me with the intimate details of what they were doing while reading my story. In case I was wondering...
:)

And their innovative use of words....

Here's the ever popular: "How long have you been sexing black men?"

It's obvious that somewhere along the line I was working in a factory which produced nothing but black men. My job was to attach the genitals with a riveter and hot glue. It's amazing these poor guys didn't scream even louder.

Feedback is desirable. It's just that sometimes it's a bit wierd.

My favorite feedback compared me to a charming and gleeful serial killer.

I loved that one.

Yep. It's like they can see into your very soul.

Who else could know that all your charm and sensuality lay hidden under that serial killer exterior, CL?

Re: Girls can do anything

peterpan said:
I don't know, but personally I find the image of women wrestling with desiel engines, all sweaty and grimey...

I maintain a fairly large diesel engine on my boat, and never have to wrestle with it and rarely get sweaty and grimy. Diesels (non-turbo ones anyway) tend to be quite simple mechanically and need only be fed clean fuel and clean air to run forever.

Sonia

Re: And their innovative use of words....

Ulyssa said:
Here's the ever popular: "How long have you been sexing black men?"
<snip>
attach the genitals with a riveter and hot glue. It's amazing these poor guys didn't scream even louder.
Okay. Hold on. You call what **i** do with men perverted?????????????????????

Geeze. CL, Lyssa, and Hannibal. The scary trio.

It isn't the exterior that is alarming. The exterior shows a normal middle-aged woman, wearing long tee-shirt dresses and driving a sedate sedan on mundane errands.

I smile sweetly, am polite yet firm, and no one knows that deep inside myself I am devouring my victims.

I've never been fond of fava beans, though. Or liver. However, there's nothing wrong with a good chianti.

Re: Re: Girls can do anything

Sonia_de_Beaumanoir said:
peterpan said:
I don't know, but personally I find the image of women wrestling with desiel engines, all sweaty and grimey...

I maintain a fairly large diesel engine on my boat, and never have to wrestle with it and rarely get sweaty and grimy. Diesels (non-turbo ones anyway) tend to be quite simple mechanically and need only be fed clean fuel and clean air to run forever.

Sonia

Happy sigh... that was.. beautiful. I just know there is a parable in there somewhere. :)

<Drawing Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum with 4" barrel and packmeyer grips, balances his grip with his left hand, takes careful aim...>

BOOM!!!!!!

<drops to one knee, digging at ears>

"Damn! I forgot how LOUD that thing is!"

SpectreT said:
"Damn! I forgot how LOUD that thing is!"

Not only that, but you obviously missed.

All you accomplished was to scare it back to the front of the herd. :p

Men. Always going for the brute force approach when it's far easier to kill with kindness, as women know instinctively.

~easing this thread down between my legs and giving it something to do, slowly, dreamily, quietly, while i watch, my eyes glazing, as it fades into thread anonymity~

Sweating profusely!

cymbidia said:

~easing this thread down between my legs and giving it something to do, slowly, dreamily, quietly, while i watch, my eyes glazing, as it fades into thread anonymity~

You really are the wicked witch of the west! Makes me wonder how you handle your munchkins. Or how I'd handle them.

Hey everyone, I know why this thread never goes away! It just continues to mutate and reinfect the BB--kind of like swine flu.

[Edited by Ulyssa on 05-16-2001 at 05:33 AM]

Fleshmachine said:
Did anything good come from this thread?
Well, i don't know what y'all think but i know i got head from this thread and that earns it a thumbs up from me.

Back