• No!

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • I am curious about it...

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No, but my sub/slave/SO is.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Absolutely, 150% pain slut..

No ignoring it, denying it or not craving it..

YUM..

basque

I HATE pain. He loves extreme sensations. He doesn't see it as pain and I've learned to respect his love of it.

FungiUg said:
Not a pain slut. Not really into pain sluts in a big way either. (Biting, spanking, clamps, and so on are okay. Wouldn't whip or cane someone though, let alone needle play!)

I'd definately into cum/orgasm sluts.

Don't know what you're missing...receiving pain makes me an insatiable cum/orgasm slut.

Catalina

Arden said:
For myself, the perception of pain is related to the mood, or the general atmosphere at any given time. Sure, there are times when more pain is fun... and very enjoyable. I was only expressing my personal discomfort with a relationship based on pain. That's not for me. I need more.

I think that individual views of what constitutes a 'pain slut' will vary greatly.

I voted no. I'm not a 'pain slut', per se. I do not thrive on pain, but on the mental aspects and the love. ;)

Actually, our relationship isn't based on pain. There are many other dimensions both sexually and non-sexually. But, I must admit, I crave the pain, it absolutely amplifies my sexual pleasure. Snooze understands my needs and we both enjoy the sensations He gives me.

I voted yes. I do crave erotic pain within the context of BDSM, and sexuality itself. It's gives an edge, depth and range to the pleasure that truly sends me over the edge.

Mistress is a sadist, and I find even on the occasions without warm up, wherein the pain truly hurts and my mind is screaming no, my body is responding sexually... in other words, it makes me wet.

This is not to say that I always think I crave pain, sometimes I don't, but rare are the times within an erotic context (and 'relative pain' - obviously amputation of a limb would not be sexy) in which it fails to take me to a deeper level of surrender and need.

P.S. Humiliation (from Mistress) works in the same way.

Last edited:
curious

I haven't walked down that path but just once I would like to say that I know.

You never know what your life will bring until it walks in. I'll try anything at least once.

Back