In Celebration of the Female Orgasm!

Waiting for that day i can watch, for the first time, squirting! Any UK women care to share some stories or moments you enjoyed most with squirting?

Well, the best I can do for you from here in NYC is offer you a glimpse! I started squirting in my mid teens while masturbating, and have never looked back since! It offers a delicious sense of release at the most pleasurable moments, whether with a lover or alone :) Hope you enjoy some of my moments! :)
xo's
https://sendvid.com/swb4xtd4
My God, another amazing video. My solo moments are always the best part of my day, and I've had some really body-shaking moments, but I've never come close to where you get to.

This morning as it stands, it needs a good seeing to. But do i want the real thing, or is handpower better? Im in two minds lol

Especially if you dont have much planned. The younger days I miss, carefree, lots of spare time and lots of orgasms throughout the day.

Like what you say, but definitely have my share of self-consciousness, I think talking about it, reading about it, all of that on here, and playing on here, have helped me lose some inhibitions; but can definitely feel uneasy about it myself 😂
I can't ever remember being self-conscious about coming. In fact, I'm more likely to tell him/her that I'm getting there.

My God, another amazing video. My solo moments are always the best part of my day, and I've had some really body-shaking moments, but I've never come close to where you get to.
Ahhh thanks so much! :love: I agree 100% with it often being the best part of the day! All said and done, who can know our bodies better than us tenants? And if fate ever should bring us together in a comfy private place, I would do my utmost to find the house keys to yours! 👄:devilish:👄:love:💦💦💦

I can't ever remember being self-conscious about coming. In fact, I'm more likely to tell him/her that I'm getting there.
I agree! Honesty is the best pathway to satisfaction from a partner. I tend to talk a lot during sex. Not just the occasional filth (which can be exciting in certain situations or moods), but words of encouragement, words of gratitude letting him or her know what is going to launch me in to orgasm, and yes even riskier ones too. I recall blurting out (to a lover as his unusually thick cock filled my like I hadn't been before): "Yesssss!!!,.. Now OWN my pussy with your thick cock!! Punish it! Fucking pummel it in to the bed springs!!" to his obvious surprise! Girth is what I love! And that is just what he did! Like changing gears, and fucking me like an animal, to my unmitigated delight as I started squirting on his abs, chest and face! It was what I needed in that moment, and I doubt he would have done so without my freely telling him! :love:;)💦💦💦

I agree! Honesty is the best pathway to satisfaction from a partner. I tend to talk a lot during sex. Not just the occasional filth (which can be exciting in certain situations or moods), but words of encouragement, words of gratitude letting him or her know what is going to launch me in to orgasm, and yes even riskier ones too. I recall blurting out (to a lover as his unusually thick cock filled my like I hadn't been before): "Yesssss!!!,.. Now OWN my pussy with your thick cock!! Punish it! Fucking pummel it in to the bed springs!!" to his obvious surprise! Girth is what I love! And that is just what he did! Like changing gears, and fucking me like an animal, to my unmitigated delight as I started squirting on his abs, chest and face! It was what I needed in that moment, and I doubt he would have done so without my freely telling him! :love:;)💦💦💦
I need to go now, but we must continue this later.

As a squirter, my orgasms are a very wet affair to say the least. But I feel lucky that I experience them through both vaginal and anal sex and, having hypersensitive nipples allows me to often cum when they are well tended to as well. The only downside is the amount of soaked heavy towels I have to carry to the laundry room as I also masturbate a lot! 😃🍆💦💦💦
https://sendvid.com/xa3w0mt1
Awesome video,I know exactly how you feel x

My wonderful wife came five times earlier this week in a lovely, hour-long session. She has incredibly sensitive nipples and almost came from nip play alone. I hardly touched her boobs until she had enjoyed a massive third orgasm, then licked them very gently. She was so aroused she was on the verge of coming again but begged me to stop.
That third orgasm followed some enthusiastic oral work from me with the addition of some light pussy slapping.
As a fabulous finale, she sucked my cock and swallowed a huge load.

You're right, nothing compares to having an orgasm, whether self induced or, better still, brought there by a lover, partner, whoever.
Self-conscious, no, I don't think we women are, in general. Yes, I close the windows before I get laid, but I can't imagine trying to stop a partner hearing my pleasure.
Loud or quiet ? My own tend to be more of a continuous panting, followed by gasping, rather than screaming YES, YES ! Obviously, second or third orgasms do get a little louder and are usually much more prolonged. I say a little louder, but, generally they are still muffled, my mouth pressed against his face, or buried in the bed linen.
I do like oral sex and usually orgasm while I'm enjoying that, but, I think my strongest ones come from penetration.
This is quite sexy! Quiet pleasure is a huge turn on.

As a squirter, my orgasms are a very wet affair to say the least. But I feel lucky that I experience them through both vaginal and anal sex and, having hypersensitive nipples allows me to often cum when they are well tended to as well. The only downside is the amount of soaked heavy towels I have to carry to the laundry room as I also masturbate a lot! 😃🍆💦💦💦
https://sendvid.com/xa3w0mt1
Love it! Thanks for sharing. It wouldn’t be a downside for me to carry those towels for you.

Would love to see….or hear….one of those body shaking moments.

I believe that there is nothing more erotic, sensual, or beautiful than the female orgasm. Whether loud, quiet, wet, creamy, squirting, clitoral, anal, or g-spot, the female orgasm deserves to be celebrated in all its forms.

I also know that some ladies are self-conscious about their orgasms. How they sound, the face they make. I want to help these insecurities go away by starting a thread in celebration of the female orgasm!

I’m hoping we can share our own thoughts, experiences, audio, and even images of the glorious female orgasm!

To kick it off…here is one of my favorite resources on the female orgasm. The Orgasm Sound Library. People upload the sounds of their orgasms and art is created from the visualized sound waves of the orgasms.

https://orgasmsoundlibrary.com/#gallery
Thanks for sharing this link. Hadn't "heard" of it before but know I'll be enjoying it in the near future 🍻

Back