In Georgia, a bill to cut all ties with the American Library Association is advancing

Don't want your kid to read bad things, then parent them. You can easily monitor what books they check out.
Again, the libraries are happy to let the child read those things in the library. The libraries, at least those who represent the library association involved, have openly held views that said that those who hold traditional family values should not be supported at all by their system. They have openly stated that their system should be one that presents a LGBT point of view no matter what the parents believe or what the parents want their children to learn. They have openly held views that are anti-traditional Family values. You really think those librarians are going to be honest with the parents about what their kids are accessing? These are the same librarians and teachers who are involved in telling kids that if they feel or if they act a certain way they don't have to tell their parents. They can just tell the teacher and it can be the teachers and their little secret. These people are disgusting. They have no business influencing children. In fact, with some of the stuff they push I would say they belong in prison for exposing children to inappropriate material. So please do not go there. You are dead wrong on this.

Again, the libraries are happy to let the child read those things in the library. The libraries, at least those who represent the library association involved, have openly held views that said that those who hold traditional family values should not be supported at all by their system. They have openly stated that their system should be one that presents a LGBT point of view no matter what the parents believe or what the parents want their children to learn. They have openly held views that are anti-traditional Family values. You really think those librarians are going to be honest with the parents about what their kids are accessing? These are the same librarians and teachers who are involved in telling kids that if they feel or if they act a certain way they don't have to tell their parents. They can just tell the teacher and it can be the teachers and their little secret. These people are disgusting. They have no business influencing children. In fact, with some of the stuff they push I would say they belong in prison for exposing children to inappropriate material. So please do not go there. You are dead wrong on this.
So don't let them go to the library unsupervised.

Most certainly they have a rating system... But haven't you been a kid or a teenager... did that rating system ever stop you from seeing a movie that you wanted to see? Of course not.
Actually in my day it was next to impossible to see adult material. Today, I have to admit it's much easier, but kids today are not getting it from books. Their smart phones deliver in a much easier manner.

Which means, your argument about "books" in Library's kind of falls to pieces,if your sole point is access by children.

It was for a demonstration. It was just floppy. He didn't think it was real at first, but as soon as he touched it, he knew.

Actually in my day it was next to impossible to see adult material. Today, I have to admit it's much easier, but kids today are not getting it from books. Their smart phones deliver in a much easier manner.

Which means, your argument about "books" in Library's kind of falls to pieces,if your sole point is access by children.
The argument is not so much about whether or not the kids can access the material... It's an online world, of course they can. It was an argument about the fact that that library association is happy to expose those children to that material without consideration of what the parents believe because they believe they know better than the parents. That is the issue. The issue is that they have no respect for parental rights and parental control over what their children access. They become the providers of Timmy has two mommies and Susie has two daddies and LGBT and drag queen shows at the library and a drag queen reads a story time. They become the ones who put that material out there and present it to young children who shouldn't even be needing to process this yet. And they do it in the name of social justice. They are the ones that openly have children's days where the children are taught that America is nothing but a racist country. They're the ones that have programs in which they ask teenagers to make suggestions about how the Constitution should be rewritten. They are the ones who are undermining what the parents are teaching. That's why Georgia is doing what they are doing.

Fair enough, you're right, he should have kept his hands to himself.
Interesting that unable to defend your position, you go to making really disgusting statements. You are proving yourselves to be nothing more than ones who will make jokes about pedophilia. And that is showing your character.

. They become the providers of Timmy has two mommies and Susie has two daddies and LGBT
This is the majority of the issue...the library has books on reality. And some religious fucks don't want reality normalized for their kids.

A book about two mommies is fine. .. a book about two daddies is fine. A book about same sex relationships is just as fine as one about straight relationships.

Banning a book about those things doesn't make them go away. Kids already know these things are normal and acceptable... It's the parents who don't like that that is the problem.

The demonstration was for the other kids. My back was to him and he was like: "Hey, what you got there?" I tried to not let him see, but then he reached around and my floppy penis brushed his hand. I think it was an accident. He thought I was showing them drugs or a gun, I think.
OIG2.jpg

This is the majority of the issue...the library has books on reality. And some religious fucks don't want reality normalized for their kids.

A book about two mommies is fine. .. a book about two daddies is fine. A book about same sex relationships is just as fine as one about straight relationships.

Banning a book about those things doesn't make them go away. Kids already know these things are normal and acceptable... It's the parents who don't like that that is the problem.
Parents who don't want their child at a young age exposed to that, who don't want their child's sexualized at a young age, don't avoid the subject. They instead start with basic values and then as the child gets older and has questions about what they see in the world, they answer those questions in a way that is consistent with the values they want the child to hold.

It doesn't matter if you like the values that they're teaching the child or not. The child belongs to the parents, not you. It doesn't matter if you think the child should be exposed to those things or not. The child belongs to the parent, not you. It doesn't matter if you think those books are perfectly fine or not. The child belongs to the parent not you. It doesn't matter if you think it's okay for them to see drag queens and same-sex marriage normalized in front of them at a young age or not. The child belongs to the parent, not you.

You have no rights to impose that on that home or that family. You raise your family the way you want to raise them. You let them raise their family the way they want to raise them. Then as they get older they can sort out what they believe without your interference and hopefully with the values that the parents instilled because the parents job is to hand down a legacy of values and morals as they see them as right. And now we're back to it's about the parents right because the child belongs to the parents, not you.

The demonstration was for the other kids. My back was to him and he was like: "Hey, what you got there?" I tried to not let him see, but then he reached around and my floppy penis brushed his hand. I think it was an accident. He thought I was showing them drugs or a gun, I think.
View attachment 2323765
You are pervert. You are talking about sexualizing children and molesting children. If you continue to do so, I will report your posts. How's that?

Parents who don't want their child at a young age exposed to that, who don't want their child's sexualized at a young age, don't avoid the subject. They instead start with basic values and then as the child gets older and has questions about what they see in the world, they answer those questions in a way that is consistent with the values they want the child to hold.

It doesn't matter if you like the values that they're teaching the child or not. The child belongs to the parents, not you. It doesn't matter if you think the child should be exposed to those things or not. The child belongs to the parent, not you. It doesn't matter if you think those books are perfectly fine or not. The child belongs to the parent not you. It doesn't matter if you think it's okay for them to see drag queens and same-sex marriage normalized in front of them at a young age or not. The child belongs to the parent, not you.

You have no rights to impose that on that home or that family. You raise your family the way you want to raise them. You let them raise their family the way they want to raise them. Then as they get older they can sort out what they believe without your interference and hopefully with the values that the parents instilled because the parents job is to hand down a legacy of values and morals as they see them as right. And now we're back to it's about the parents right because the child belongs to the parents, not you.
Kids at young ages are exposed to people in relationships. Two moms or two dads are part of that. Single moms and single dad's as well.

Sorry.

Kids at young ages are exposed to people in relationships. Two moms or two dads are part of that. Single moms and single dad's as well.

Sorry.
Do you realize that the homeschool movement is one of the quickest growing schooling movements in the country? Do you know why? And I know this because my brother homeschools his children and I also know this because much of the community I'm around, they are either homeschooled or homeschooled adjacent.

Homeschooling is growing because during the covid panic when the children were at home, suddenly the parents were exposed to what the children were being exposed to at the schools by the teachers. And the parents were pissed. They were appalled that the teachers were so actively undermining and working against the values they wanted their children exposed to. They had thought that the teachers were simply teaching their children, how to read how to do math, how to do science and some basic American history. Instead, they found out their children were being socially engineered. They got fed up. They started pulling their children from the schools and joining homeschool co-ops.

In those Co-Ops, their children are not continually exposed to the things you're talking about. And if they are exposed to it, The questions are raised to the parents. The parents answer the questions. In other words, the parents are free to parent without the teachers and the libraries telling the children that their parents don't know what they're talking about. Because the children belong to the parents.

If you don't like that, then you have no respect for Parenthood outside of your own Parenthood.

Do you realize that the homeschool movement is one of the quickest growing schooling movements in the country? Do you know why? And I know this because my brother homeschools his children and I also know this because much of the community I'm around, they are either homeschooled or homeschooled adjacent.

Homeschooling is growing because during the covid panic when the children were at home, suddenly the parents were exposed to what the children were being exposed to at the schools by the teachers. And the parents were pissed. They were appalled that the teachers were so actively undermining and working against the values they wanted their children exposed to. They had thought that the teachers were simply teaching their children, how to read how to do math, how to do science and some basic American history. Instead, they found out their children were being socially engineered. They got fed up. They started pulling their children from the schools and joining homeschool co-ops.

In those Co-Ops, their children are not continually exposed to the things you're talking about. And if they are exposed to it, The questions are raised to the parents. The parents answer the questions. In other words, the parents are free to parent without the teachers and the libraries telling the children that their parents don't know what they're talking about. Because the children belong to the parents.

If you don't like that, then you have no respect for Parenthood outside of your own Parenthood.
Cover their eyes! There's gays everywhere...

🤣🤣

At least you've finally admitted it's not about books.

Cover their eyes! There's gays everywhere...

🤣🤣

At least you've finally admitted it's not about books.
I've been saying all along. It's not mainly about books... Books are the manifestation in some cases, is why that is what's discussed. And in part the discussion happens around books because libraries were supposed to be simply places where books were kept and distributed, not bastions of social engineering. But I've been saying all the way along. It's about parental rights. In fact, I've repeated it so many times that my autofill when I'm voice typing almost every time starts filling it in now.

I've been saying all along. It's not mainly about books... Books are the manifestation in some cases, is why that is what's discussed. And in part the discussion happens around books because libraries were supposed to be simply places where books were kept and distributed, not bastions of social engineering. But I've been saying all the way along. It's about parental rights. In fact, I've repeated it so many times that my autofill when I'm voice typing almost every time starts filling it in now.
You should just lock them up at home.... Don't let them out. They may see one of those people at the restaurant and ask you questions that make you uncomfortable.

Can't wait till they turn out to be gay and then you have to disown them... I'm sure that'll be fun times.

And like the teaching of evolution in the classrooms that Christians or creationists, not always the same thing, object as far as being taught as absolute fact.... We actually address these subjects with kids. We talk about them. We talk about them in the context of why they are wrong or why they violate certain values. We also talk about compassion and love toward people who are involved in things that we don't agree with. In other words, we don't shelter the children from the world, we train them to function in that world according to the values that we would want them to hold. And we don't teach them to be like the westborough people who held up God hates gays and thank God for dead soldiers signs. We consider those people repugnant. We teach them to care about people. We have them actively involved in community service. We have them involved in jobs and workplaces where they are involved and interacting with people of many walks of life. But we expose them to these things appropriately, as we see it, at age appropriate levels, and with discussion about what is good and bad. You don't have to agree with it. We don't expect you to agree with it. But what you should do is leave it alone and not use the libraries to expose children to those things inappropriately, as those parents see it. Let those kids parents rear and train and teach their children as they see fit. And don't expect libraries to be the tools that you can use or that anybody can use to go around those parents. The problem is those libraries have become exactly that. That's why the actions of Georgia. And Georgia is absolutely right in it.

You should just lock them up at home.... Don't let them out. They may see one of those people at the restaurant and ask you questions that make you uncomfortable.

Can't wait till they turn out to be gay and then you have to disown them... I'm sure that'll be fun times.
In the conservative circles that I run in, there's not one parent who would disown their child if the child said they were gay. They would be concerned. They would treat it as a situation where they love their child even though they do not like what the child is doing. But they still love that child unconditionally, care deeply for them, and parent them. If that child is not of age to be on their own, they will not allow homosexual behavior to happen under their roof or while that child is under their authority, but they do so with love and compassion. I know that's hard for you to comprehend because you've been conditioned to believe that the only kind of love there is is just let the child express themselves however they want to and affirm whatever they believe. But believe me when I say the love of those kinds of parents has had more effect long-term on these children than the kind of parenting that says I just blindly affirm whatever my child says about themselves.

And again they are sheltered, they are exposed on a controlled level so they can learn to actively apply their values as they are developed.

Back