Interesting Breakdown of the Russian Investigation

We have officially lost Q-####. He invokes Hillary's name more than a vagina hat wearing Hillary supporter .

What, exactly, do *you* think the entire narrative about the Russians denying -Hillary- the election is about, if not Hillary? :confused:

This isn't about Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or Bernie Sanders.

Under discussion is whether the Russians TRIED to help Trump at the expense of quite specifically Hillary, Or not. The truly mental are actually alleging that it DID cost, specifically Hillary, the election.

Kind of hard to leave the entire spector of Hillary out of a story about Hillary's loss. This isn't about McGovern's loss. This isn't about Dukakis loss or Algore's loss.

You know, the Hillary that lost to Trump while spending twice as much including millions of dollars that she got from actual Russians. That Hillary. Very much germane to the discussion at hand. Even if you don't want it to be.

Comey said the analysis from the security company was “an appropriate substitute”.

Hired by THE DNC!

So if a DR in the street examines a shooting victim

The POLICE will say

latest

Or if YOU and a BUDDY are in a car, and hit another

The police will take your BUDDIES word????????

Really?

HAVE YOU NO SELF RESPECT?

Comey said the analysis from the security company was “an appropriate substitute”.

not only have you no self respect

you are a MOFO

you left THIS out

But a senior law enforcement official disputed that characterization the following day.

“The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated,” the official said.

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

Ukrainians?

COMEY says?

The only reason that Muller has put up this indictment is because Russians are never going to be tried for this. If they were it would be immediately thrown out because you can't say "a private contractor said they saw evidence."

First of all this isn't even if chain of custody issue it's no evidence at all there's no physical evidence remaining. Secondly you've got some third-party saying they saw some evidence. It's beyond hearsay..

Ukrainians?

COMEY says?

The only reason that Muller has put up this indictment is because Russians are never going to be tried for this. If they were it would be immediately thrown out because you can't say "a private contractor said they saw evidence."

First of all this isn't even if chain of custody issue it's no evidence at all there's no physical evidence remaining. Secondly you've got some third-party saying they saw some evidence. It's beyond hearsay..

2ltb5.jpg

It's frankly I appreciate a weird indictment. For them to have an indictment at all means they had to go before a grand jury and either lie to them minimize their evidentiary problems or they've got other evidence that we don't know about which would have to involve our spying on the Russians.

Revealing that even to a grand jury would be sort of problematic because it would reveal sources and methods.

Let's say just for the sake of discussion that this indictment somehow is not just completely phony and that the Russians really did it and we know it specifically because of something that we intercepted or we had someone in the room while they were chortling about doing this.

There's no law enforcement reason at all to have gone for this indictment 3 days before Trump meets with the Russians.

It's frankly I appreciate a weird indictment. For them to have an indictment at all means they had to go before a grand jury and either lie to them minimize their evidentiary problems or they've got other evidence that we don't know about which would have to involve our spying on the Russians.

Revealing that even to a grand jury would be sort of problematic because it would reveal sources and methods.

Let's say just for the sake of discussion that this indictment somehow is not just completely phony and that the Russians really did it and we know it specifically because of something that we intercepted or we had someone in the room while they were chortling about doing this.

There's no law enforcement reason at all to have gone for this indictment 3 days before Trump meets with the Russians.

I'm sure Mr. Mueller will be heartbroken he didn't check with the General Board trolls before doing so.

Do you ever hear yourself talk????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Liberal MSM conglomerate "FOXNEWS" says;

Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki --This is no way to win against Russia

Que and crew still think 45 is right. :rolleyes:

Not thinking he committed treason is not the equal to thinking he is right no one knows what he's doing with what he says at any given time.

He is absolutely correct though that the FBI never looked at the server from which they are deriving their indictment, did that just happen to bring forward 3 days before a meeting with Putin. I think it's pretty smart that he pushed back against the deep State the way he did it was a giant FU to them.

It's called agree and amplify.

Not thinking he committed treason is not the equal to thinking he is right no one knows what he's doing with what he says at any given time.

He is absolutely correct though that the FBI never looked at the server from which they are deriving their indictment, did that just happen to bring forward 3 days before a meeting with Putin. I think it's pretty smart that he pushed back against the deep State the way he did it was a giant FU to them.

It's called agree and amplify.

What deep state? The one that controls both houses, the presidency, and the Sinclair media outlets or a different deep state?

LMAO ...Lil queefy is in full meltdown mode :D

In the few days that I've been posting gain, I've noticed that he's far more down the road on his way to Ish/vette/AJ status.

In the few days that I've been posting gain, I've noticed that he's far more down the road on his way to Ish/vette/AJ status.

Hes there and beyond. His obsession for rob has increased intensity as well.

I really do feel sorry for his children and what they must have had to endure.

What, exactly, do *you* think the entire narrative about the Russians denying -Hillary- the election is about, if not Hillary? :confused:

This isn't about Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or Bernie Sanders.

Under discussion is whether the Russians TRIED to help Trump at the expense of quite specifically Hillary, Or not. The truly mental are actually alleging that it DID cost, specifically Hillary, the election.

Kind of hard to leave the entire spector of Hillary out of a story about Hillary's loss. This isn't about McGovern's loss. This isn't about Dukakis loss or Algore's loss.

You know, the Hillary that lost to Trump while spending twice as much including millions of dollars that she got from actual Russians. That Hillary. Very much germane to the discussion at hand. Even if you don't want it to be.

So Donald wasn’t elected, he was Putin office. :D

*finger guns*

Almost all of today's headlines in Russia are praising Putin and calling the summing "Better than super" <---- No shit.
Meanwhile, FoxNews throttles 45 for his pussified meeting with his boss.

Also, where are the typical right wingers today? AJ, Ish, vette, HairSpray, all missing. :(

Back