IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

Tristesse said:
If you go into your submissions page you'll see "pending" beside your works - if they're regular poems (ie. not audio of illustrated) my bet is they'll appear on Monday if not tomorrow.

:)

my bet is they will be up Sunday

no new poems Friday or Saturday, I am sure Neo and Seattle will require help if all three days worth show up as being posted on Sunday, and the purple poem on top of it Seattle will review (maybe not until Monday)

You know I like the Taco bell poem thinggie, but I am getting really tired of seeing it on the top of the new poems page. Jeez.

~anna

Tristesse said:
If you go into your submissions page you'll see "pending" beside your works - if they're regular poems (ie. not audio of illustrated) my bet is they'll appear on Monday if not tomorrow.

Sometimes certain scripts cause problems but you would have been given a warning when you submitted.

Good luck -I'll be looking for your poems.

annaswirls said:
my bet is they will be up Sunday

no new poems Friday or Saturday, I am sure Neo and Seattle will require help if all three days worth show up as being posted on Sunday, and the purple poem on top of it Seattle will review (maybe not until Monday)

You know I like the Taco bell poem thinggie, but I am getting really tired of seeing it on the top of the new poems page. Jeez.

~anna

Thanks a lot for your explainations. I think it was the dates that were confusing me.

Okay... I'm gone now and done hijacking your thread.
My apologies.

JCSTREET said:
do some prowl in search of forbidden titillations

Carl
X
his mark

I think it would be great if everyone on the poetry threads hooked up. We could rent a ballroom, put in wall-to-wall matresses and scatter pillows and dildoes around. Then we would all get naked and douse the lights. In pitch blackness, hundreds of hands and mouths and tongues and breasts and asses and hard cocks and wet pussies, all in a big writhing mass of epic lust!
It is a consumation devoutly to be wished.

:nana:

:rose:

Re: Re: IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

The Mutt said:
I think it would be great if everyone on the poetry threads hooked up. We could rent a ballroom, put in wall-to-wall matresses and scatter pillows and dildoes around. Then we would all get naked and douse the lights. In pitch blackness, hundreds of hands and mouths and tongues and breasts and asses and hard cocks and wet pussies, all in a big writhing mass of epic lust!
It is a consumation devoutly to be wished.

:nana:

i'm in!!!!!;)

Re: Re: IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

The Mutt said:
...wall-to-wall matresses and scatter pillows and dildoes around....
Oh, you've seen my bedroom.

Tristesse said:
J.C. - even the hooked up ones are on the prowl in here. :D
I'm not really on the prowl... not really... really.
But I'm a bit disappointed that none of you guys are emailing me and pestering me for sex. I've made it clear that I'm divorced, alone, and horny... and I write poetry. It's the poetry, isn't it? It's a turn off, right? Or is it my big tits? Maybe my mention of all the giant dildoes I have? Just because I've gotten use to a 24 inch long, 18 inch thick dildo, doesn't mean I wouldn't be satisfied by the real thing anymore. Really.

WickedEve said:
I'm not really on the prowl... not really... really.
But I'm a bit disappointed that none of you guys are emailing me and pestering me for sex. I've made it clear that I'm divorced, alone, and horny... and I write poetry. It's the poetry, isn't it? It's a turn off, right? Or is it my big tits? Maybe my mention of all the giant dildoes I have? Just because I've gotten use to a 24 inch long, 18 inch thick dildo, doesn't mean I wouldn't be satisfied by the real thing anymore. Really.

i think it's that one black foot..........

Tathagata said:
LOL
like the proverbial banana huh??
I'm to easy
Yeah, you are easy. Maybe that's what I need to be. Wicked Eve, the easy poet. She'll write you a terzanelle, then peel your banana.

WickedEve said:
Yeah, you are easy. Maybe that's what I need to be. Wicked Eve, the easy poet. She'll write you a terzanelle, then peel your banana.

want me to post that on the Playground thread??
:D

Tathagata said:
want me to post that on the Playground thread??
:D
You know, I don't get out much. I spend 99% of my literotica board time on the poetry board. What's the playground? Is it for personal ads? Are there available men there? Not creepy ones, though. I wouldn't want to attract someone with a banana fetish.
Oh, I'll just go look.
Okay, I'm back and look what I found: BDSM Personals -- Kinky personals for kinky people. :D I'm going to go explore...

WickedEve said:
You know, I don't get out much. I spend 99% of my literotica board time on the poetry board. What's the playground? Is it for personal ads? Are there available men there? Not creepy ones, though. I wouldn't want to attract someone with a banana fetish.
Oh, I'll just go look.
Okay, I'm back and look what I found: BDSM Personals -- Kinky personals for kinky people. :D I'm going to go explore...

Just call me Dr Frankenstein

I'm back. I spent a few minutes there and learned that there is an Ass Master in Indiana. Other than that, it's kind of a scary place with really odd people--much more odd than any of us here on the poetry board. :eek:

WickedEve said:
Other than that, it's kind of a scary place with really odd people--much more odd than any of us here on the poetry board. :eek:

as far as you know...yes that's true

Miss Eve,
Forgive me for neglecting you. I will ask my Mistress' permission to flirt with you umercifully. There is nothing sexier than a poetrix reading me her work...
while she sits on my face.
Mutt
:kiss:

The Mutt said:
Miss Eve,
Forgive me for neglecting you. I will ask my Mistress' permission to flirt with you umercifully. There is nothing sexier than a poetrix reading me her work...
while she sits on my face.
Mutt

Okay, you get permission for unmerciful flirting and I'll get permission from my Master to flirt in return--an excruciatingly disturbing flirtation that will become a legend told in dark, quiet places. Are you still game? :)

WickedEve said:
Okay, you get permission for unmerciful flirting and I'll get permission from my Master to flirt in return--an excruciatingly disturbing flirtation that will become a legend told in dark, quiet places. Are you still game? :)

Permission granted.
Let's shake the pillars of heaven.
I'm not afraid... much.

The Mutt said:
Permission granted.
I'm not afraid... much.

i think the name is just a cover, she'
s nothing but a harmless pussy cat..with sharp claws maybe:D

The Mutt said:
Permission granted.
I'm not afraid... much.

Much... I suppose a small amount of fear is acceptable.
I didn't get permission, because I didn't ask. I'm already totally difficult, and I know I tend be exasperating, so I thought it best not to bother him right not. But I will ask. I always ask him to let me do all sorts of things. Unfortunately, he seems to be terribly attached to the word "no." Though, now that I think about it, I was such a good girl last night. Maybe he would let me have a new playmate. I broke the last one. I should write an ode to a broken playmate.

his last gasp,
tucked beneath my pillow,
breathless memento,
lulling me
toward switchful slumber.

Well, I'll just have to work on that.

WickedEve said:
Much... I suppose a small amount of fear is acceptable.
I didn't get permission, because I didn't ask. I'm already totally difficult, and I know I tend be exasperating, so I thought it best not to bother him right not. But I will ask. I always ask him to let me do all sorts of things. Unfortunately, he seems to be terribly attached to the word "no." Though, now that I think about it, I was such a good girl last night. Maybe he would let me have a new playmate. I broke the last one. I should write an ode to a broken playmate.

his last gasp,
tucked beneath my pillow,
breathless memento,
lulling me
toward switchful slumber.

Well, I'll just have to work on that.

Lashed into slumber,
he fell into merciful sleep,
face down
in the puddle he caused her
to leave on the bed...

The Mutt said:
Lashed into slumber,
he fell into merciful sleep,
face down
in the puddle he caused her
to leave on the bed...

Speaking of puddles, I had this sample packet of Trojan passion berry gel. I opened it. It smelled really good. Then I squeezed it. I think I squeezed it way too hard. Oh yeah, that's something you should know about me. I squeeze way too hard...

BlueskyBeauty said:
i think the name is just a cover, she'
s nothing but a harmless pussy cat..with sharp claws maybe:D
It's good you believe that.
Actually, I'm quite cruel. I was walking through the yard earlier and I stepped on two bees and killed them. I did it on purpose. I didn't plan to do it, it just happened. I almost felt bad about it. I've been on a bug killing spree lately. I stomped one to death on the kitchen floor last night. Well, it was a raisin, but I swear it moved.

Back