IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

I don't believe you

WickedEve said:
I'm not really on the prowl... not really... really.
But I'm a bit disappointed that none of you guys are emailing me and pestering me for sex. I've made it clear that I'm divorced, alone, and horny... and I write poetry. It's the poetry, isn't it? It's a turn off, right? Or is it my big tits? Maybe my mention of all the giant dildoes I have? Just because I've gotten use to a 24 inch long, 18 inch thick dildo, doesn't mean I wouldn't be satisfied by the real thing anymore. Really.

Re: Re: Re: IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

JCSTREET said:
whatever happened to courtship

I can't afford to buy dinner for that many folks.
:D

:rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

The Mutt said:
I can't afford to buy dinner for that many folks.

A feast of poets and poetesses!! Yummy! What a banquet that would be!

:p

Re: dunno

JCSTREET said:
you didn't quote any reference that would give me a clue
quote what? you quoted me and said you didn't believe me about, I suppose, what I said about prowling, being horny, having big dildos... oh, let me find it.

"I'm not really on the prowl... not really... really.
But I'm a bit disappointed that none of you guys are emailing me and pestering me for sex. I've made it clear that I'm divorced, alone, and horny... and I write poetry. It's the poetry, isn't it? It's a turn off, right? Or is it my big tits? Maybe my mention of all the giant dildoes I have? Just because I've gotten use to a 24 inch long, 18 inch thick dildo, doesn't mean I wouldn't be satisfied by the real thing anymore. Really."

That's it. Above. I'm not on the prowl but I do want lustful males giving me attention. I am divorced. I have big tits and I write poetry, not necessarily about my tits. I am alone quite a bit. I am horny. I like sex. I like cumming. I don't like it. I love it. I'm devoted to it. I'm a practicing cummer. It's like religion, just more fun, and not just on Sundays. I do have big dildos, some that won't fit. End of tale. (I said tale.)

But I'm a bit disappointed that none of you guys are emailing me and pestering me for sex

Hell, if no one else will, I'll pester you all day long if you want.

Please Wicked Eve, please, please, please.....I know a trick with a knuckle and thumb that you'd like...please. Whatever you want to do, please, please, please!

lostandfounder said:
Hell, if no one else will, I'll pester you all day long if you want.

Please Wicked Eve, please, please, please.....I know a trick with a knuckle and thumb that you'd like...please. Whatever you want to do, please, please, please!
Knuckle and thumb? Hmmm... Well, I have to go to bed. It's late, but I will be thinking about your knuckle and thumb as I drift off to sleep. I may even add a few body parts to the mix. By the way, do you have a photo of your knuckle and thumb? It would make a very stimulating av. And how about a poem describing what you do with those body parts.

I don't ask for much. I simply suggest a lot.

Re: Re: dunno

WickedEve said:

That's it. Above. I'm not on the prowl but I do want lustful males giving me attention. I am divorced. I have big tits and I write poetry, not necessarily about my tits. I am alone quite a bit. I am horny. I like sex. I like cumming. I don't like it. I love it. I'm devoted to it. I'm a practicing cummer. It's like religion, just more fun, and not just on Sundays. I do have big dildos, some that won't fit. End of tale. (I said tale.)

I think once you overcome these shyness issues men will flock to you in droves....or cars., droves tend to be slower I hear,

Re: Re: Re: dunno

Tathagata said:
I think once you overcome these shyness issues men will flock to you in droves....or cars., droves tend to be slower I hear,

I have to tell you--every time I see your AV, I get the giggles. It's one of the best I've seen here--the expression on that monkey's face is priceless.

Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

Angeline said:
I have to tell you--every time I see your AV, I get the giggles. It's one of the best I've seen here--the expression on that monkey's face is priceless.

Looks like a Keith Richards face doesn't it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

Angeline said:
better, actually, but yes i see what you mean. lol.

well the monkeys had an easy life compared to keith

Re: Re: Re: dunno

Tathagata said:
Oh, well if they do come in droves, that will be in herd form, right? I have a big yard with room for a herd.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

Tathagata said:
well the monkeys had an easy life compared to keith

yeah. living in the jungle and picking fleas off your partner has nothin on rock and roll.

WickedEve said:
Oh, well if they do come in droves, that will be in herd form, right? I have a big yard with room for a herd.

I heard rover,
once a herd drover
drove a herd to Dover
and took it over.

Your yard may need to get a bit bigger Eve. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

Angeline said:
yeah. living in the jungle and picking fleas off your partner has nothin on rock and roll.

well that part they have in common

I meant the monkey didn't spend half his life snorting jack daniels
through the neck of a 57 stratocaster

WickedEve said:

you'd have a stable of pets
so to speak

(i love that red shirt)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

Tathagata said:
you'd have a stable of pets
so to speak

(i love that red shirt)
I stable of pets... I like that idea. I think I may start rounding up men in the wild. They shouldn't be hard to break. I have spurs. Would spurs work? Or I should I save that for later?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

WickedEve said:
I stable of pets... I like that idea. I think I may start rounding up men in the wild. They shouldn't be hard to break. I have spurs. Would spurs work? Or I should I save that for later?

save the spurs
first you gain their trust, lure them in...and slap a bit in their mouths and a saddle or their back...

Not that i've thought about this or anything...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

Tathagata said:
save the spurs
first you gain their trust, lure them in...and slap a bit in their mouths and a saddle or their back...

Not that i've thought about this or anything...
No, of course not. You just came up with it... really quickly. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

WickedEve said:
No, of course not. You just came up with it... really quickly. :rolleyes:

I sense skepticism...
How unbecoming
I'm crushed...crushed I tell you

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

Tathagata said:
I sense skepticism...
How unbecoming
I'm crushed...crushed I tell you
I have bumper sticker that says, "Skepticism doesn't crush, boulders do."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

WickedEve said:
I have bumper sticker that says, "Skepticism doesn't crush, boulders do."

You need one that says
" If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

Tathagata said:
You need one that says
" If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair"
I want that one! Hey, that was a line in my story that I read last night.

Back