IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

WickedEve said:
It's good you believe that.
Actually, I'm quite cruel. I was walking through the yard earlier and I stepped on two bees and killed them. I did it on purpose. I didn't plan to do it, it just happened. I almost felt bad about it. I've been on a bug killing spree lately. I stomped one to death on the kitchen floor last night. Well, it was a raisin, but I swear it moved.

raisin hell

WickedEve said:
I'm not really on the prowl... not really... really.
But I'm a bit disappointed that none of you guys are emailing me and pestering me for sex. I've made it clear that I'm divorced, alone, and horny... and I write poetry. It's the poetry, isn't it? It's a turn off, right? Or is it my big tits? Maybe my mention of all the giant dildoes I have? Just because I've gotten use to a 24 inch long, 18 inch thick dildo, doesn't mean I wouldn't be satisfied by the real thing anymore. Really.

Horny? Alone?
Your master is falling down on the job.
Squeeze me....
with your hands tied behind your back.
:kiss:

:rose:

Tathagata said:
raisin hell
It was! It was squished on the bottom of my foot. It was a raisin. I don't go around with bug squishings on my foot!

WickedEve said:
It was! It was squished on the bottom of my foot. It was a raisin. I don't go around with bug squishings on my foot!

Just raisins...that makes sense
could explain why that one foot is discolored...

The Mutt said:
Horny? Alone?
Your master is falling down on the job.
Squeeze me....
with your hands tied behind your back.

No, he's not really that clumsy...

He's far far far away... far.
And he didn't get to visit this summer as planned! So he was flying me out to him but then there was the knee operation so that I could walk again, and now the trip is postponed until october and I'm ready to take a hot air balloon there! This no sex thing totally sucks. I'm seriously coming down with a bad case sexual malaria or something. I need to write a dirty poem. Maybe that'll make me feel better.

Tathagata said:
Just raisins...that makes sense
could explain why that one foot is discolored...
Okay, I'm changing the av. By the way, I heard the monkey community rejected you.

WickedEve said:
Okay, I'm changing the av. By the way, I heard the monkey community rejected you.

I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member-
Groucho Marx

WickedEve said:
It's good you believe that.
Actually, I'm quite cruel. I was walking through the yard earlier and I stepped on two bees and killed them. I did it on purpose. I didn't plan to do it, it just happened. I almost felt bad about it. I've been on a bug killing spree lately. I stomped one to death on the kitchen floor last night. Well, it was a raisin, but I swear it moved.

if i could have
but just one wish
i'd be a bug
your foot could squish.
:D

BlueskyBeauty said:
if i could have
but just one wish
i'd be a bug
your foot could squish.

My single wish?
Well, heaven knows,
to suck the juice
from off your toes.
:eek:

BlueskyBeauty said:
if i could have
but just one wish
i'd be a bug
your foot could squish.
You'd be sticky like goo,
clinging twixt my toes,
with sweet stomping woo
and squished bug woes.

Miss Oatlash said:
I don't care wear you put me..****, bottom, or middle...just let me play!

Just be careful about putting her behind you. :eek:

BlueskyBeauty said:
i don't mind
if she's behind!:eek:

i'm off to bed mutt..dream sweet!:kiss: :kiss:

What are you doing up so late anyway? Too much Pepsi?
Is it ok if I dream wet instead?

The Mutt said:
What are you doing up so late anyway? Too much Pepsi?
Is it ok if I dream wet instead?

i was trying to convert my hours, i like night driving ..less road rage to contend with!;)

BlueskyBeauty said:
i was trying to convert my hours, i like night driving ..less road rage to contend with!;)

A wise plan. That's the way I used to do it before my driving phobia got too severe. Night driving is easier on the eyes and the nerves.
Please be careful. We want you back on the boards.

Re: Re: Re: Re: We closed down five unlicensed butter factories this week

Tathagata said:
" Oh they dance on hot coals in Calcutta
In Wisconsin they dance on fresh butter
That they squeeze from one cow or anudder
But the mexicans dance on their hats"

let's see 'em come up with that in Belfast

got me there - fair and square

or

as they say in Belfast

gommy thur

furr un squrr

Re: Re: IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

The Mutt said:
I think it would be great if everyone on the poetry threads hooked up. We could rent a ballroom, put in wall-to-wall matresses and scatter pillows and dildoes around. Then we would all get naked and douse the lights. In pitch blackness, hundreds of hands and mouths and tongues and breasts and asses and hard cocks and wet pussies, all in a big writhing mass of epic lust!
It is a consumation devoutly to be wished.

:nana:

whatever happened to courtship

Back