IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

WickedEve said:
I want that one! Hey, that was a line in my story that I read last night.

it was worth the 5.99

Re: Re: Re: Re: IS EVERYONE on this board hooked up or

The Mutt said:
I can't afford to buy dinner for that many folks.
:D

:rose:

whatever happened to sweet caresses and murmured endearments

Re: Re: dunno

WickedEve said:
quote what? you quoted me and said you didn't believe me about, I suppose, what I said about prowling, being horny, having big dildos... oh, let me find it.

"I'm not really on the prowl... not really... really.
But I'm a bit disappointed that none of you guys are emailing me and pestering me for sex. I've made it clear that I'm divorced, alone, and horny... and I write poetry. It's the poetry, isn't it? It's a turn off, right? Or is it my big tits? Maybe my mention of all the giant dildoes I have? Just because I've gotten use to a 24 inch long, 18 inch thick dildo, doesn't mean I wouldn't be satisfied by the real thing anymore. Really."

That's it. Above. I'm not on the prowl but I do want lustful males giving me attention. I am divorced. I have big tits and I write poetry, not necessarily about my tits. I am alone quite a bit. I am horny. I like sex. I like cumming. I don't like it. I love it. I'm devoted to it. I'm a practicing cummer. It's like religion, just more fun, and not just on Sundays. I do have big dildos, some that won't fit. End of tale. (I said tale.)

well my bitch tits just wouldn't cut it

Re: Re: Re: dunno

Tathagata said:
I think once you overcome these shyness issues men will flock to you in droves....or cars., droves tend to be slower I hear,

and drovers? talk about skanky - men of coarse language, unhygienic habits and poor dress sense

Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

JCSTREET said:
and drovers? talk about skanky - men of coarse language, unhygienic habits and poor dress sense
Are we talking about Vikings again?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dunno

WickedEve said:
Are we talking about Vikings again?

Vikings had impeccable dress sense and since they invented the hot tub they were ineffably hygenic

Their language was only coarse inasmuch as it served as a tool of dominance

and they would soon have wassailed you into submission m'girl

Back