Is it "Natural"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it "Natural"?

Burning4U said:
Well thank you "Lark Sparrow"! And yes, it would be GREAT to meet a woman with these er... attributes on this board! But I also know that not everyone is honest about either their appearance OR their personality at times. Therefore I was wondering, is there a place in this forum that I can post my picture and view others as well? No, looks are not everything but it sure is refreshing to know what a person DOES look like that you may be conversing with. I did see one area with some STUNNING ladies (most married) in the "main" section, is that where all the photos are placed? Or, is there another area that forum members use for these pictures? Thanks again for all the comments, I find them all very helpful!

I don't know, Burning4U. I've heard a personal ad section mentioned but I haven't been there - good luck.

Unregistered said:
THAT is a very good point and one of the reasons I posted this question in the first place "curious"! You see, I have actually MET woman (so have you obviously) that think "muff-diving" IS kinky! One thing they all had in common was this; a bad previous relationship. I was told more than one things like, "my ex didn't know HOW to do it" and "it HURT!". However a couple of these ladies I did manage to convince and once they DID let me "eat" them they liked it after that! One thing I DO know is one must shave the face or it is really going to put some abrasion on their thighs and that has to hurt. No wonder some don't like it. Maybe there are MANY women out there that have had a bad experience with this? I mean it IS a technique of sorts! I always try to "familiarize" myself with the lady first and NOT just dive right in and I also know that patience is important. I know that if I take my time and do it right both of us enjoy it more.

Oh yeah...I keep my face soft and smooth as a babies butt. These three women were surprisingly very nilla
They performed oral on me because they felt it was what was expected of them, for me to go down on them was just "too gross" as one put it, "No fucking way" as the second one put it, and the third let me start then told me it 'made her feel like a piece of meat, no thanks". (that one by the way I never understood, I mean other women have been quite...well they have loved what I do and at that point I was doing nothing different with her than I had done with the others who did like it)
I was sure that they woudl like it, and was very sruprised when they didn't even want me to go there. I guess that they were a bit uptight or something. Maybe not enough experience at that time. I know that one came up to me (after I was married) and wanted me to do it for her then...seemed she had decided that she wanted me to do it for her since her husband had been pusihng her to try it. (real wierd there...I didn't go there of course)

curious2c said:
... I know that one came up to me (after I was married) and wanted me to do it for her then...seemed she had decided that she wanted me to do it for her since her husband had been pusihng her to try it. (real wierd there...I didn't go there of course)

DID have something similar happen to me! This girl I dated had never really had it done to her before and after I "initiated" her she was hooked! So much so that even after she dumped me for some other guy she STILL wanted me to go down on her. Well, as much as I DO love to "munch" I had to say no WAY would I "go there" any more. A shame because she DID taste wonderful!! No, I like to go down only when I'm at least pretty sure where it has been if you know what I mean? :D

just thought i would say it is my absolute favorite reward for being good that Master does for me and cant even begin to imagine someone not liking it (course i dont know how people cant like a good spanking either)....i even dont mind too much if hes scratchy and hasnt shaved :)
>^-^<

oh, i'm with you. some manly stubble is very nice. feels very good against my thighs...mmm...

bunny bondage said:
oh, i'm with you. some manly stubble is very nice. feels very good against my thighs...mmm...

Well there is a twist! Learn something everyday! So Bunny, you actually LIKE the feel of the rough "stubble"? Hmmm... something to ponder I must say. Here's and idea, a hands (or mouth in this case) on survey to determine what a lady likes most, I would provide the mouth (face?) of course and it would be free to all takers! Sounds good to me anyway :)! Now THAT would be a fantasy come true. Hmmm... good idea for a story as well :D! Contact me if you are interested, the more the merrier :). Ahhh... to bring this much pleasure to so many (or I would even settle for one very enthusiastic lady!), I would have lived a full life.

If we are talking preferences, I love to get bitten on the crease at the top of your thigh.

There is just something about that spot.

lovetoread said:
If we are talking preferences, I love to get bitten on the crease at the top of your thigh.

There is just something about that spot.

There certainly IS! :eek: Well IloveToRead, what can I say but WHOA! I took a look at your pictures in your profile and, and, and, WHOA! I know I know, Burning4U - Word Man. But you are STUNNING and I did get to see that little "area" you speak of, and, and, oh forget it I can't even SAY what I would love to do on this forum! However, being a lover of breasts in general and of nipples in particular I must say you ARE sporting a VERY desirable pair! Don't suppose ILoveToRead is "available" now, is she*? ;) You are indeed a beautiful woman "ILoveToRead", simply amazing.

*:( - Okay, so I didn't investigate so well. I see that you ARE attached. Sorry!! Bummer :confused:

Last edited:
Back