Is it time yet?

lucky-E-leven said:
Don't even get me started, lady. And now that I think about it, so do you! Man, I'm surrounded by intelligent beautiful women. This is the life :D

~lucky :kiss:
Lady, don't forgot us old dudes. We're proof opposites really do attract.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Re: De-cliqued

gauchecritic said:
That's what it is.

I'm no longer in the clique.

My sophistication and subtlety is far more than the current average AH denizen can comfortably handle. (Yes I'm up my own arse)

I am Stephen Fry on the set of BlackAdder.

Charley. I really can't believe you said that. I deliberately edited the word 'boring' from the original post because it is entirely not what I meant.

Charley. I still can't believe you said that.

Gauche

HEY! If I recall correctly 'my Mother said that!' :kiss: And I was very, very careful to quote her because I'm a sneaky little bitch, and anticipated you saying this. :)

I write from 5 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon, everyday with very few misses. When I come to lit, I find it fun just to NOT think about writing, or think about it depending on my mood. I love the company of authors whether serious, playful, or flirting. Whenever I have a problem with an erotic story, I post on editor forum, mainly I work it out for myself. I am one of those writers who has copious theories and metaphor weaved through my erotica . . . I don't mind talking about all this confusion and complexity, but I never really thought anyone was interested except editors?

But sure, ok - I'm writing about the realtionship between a scopophile, voyeur and exhibitionist. I'm trying to blast the psychoalytic theory of the male look out of the water, and I'm doing this while giving the reader their sexual gratification, but denying the male reader in a way, who is a voyeur. Using art nouveau as my metaphor . . and yet, have plans to deny the male voyeur the gratification of the look, and therefore the power of pleasure, which is guided by the female scopophile, and female voyeur - it's rather feminist. I can post a thread if it still interests you? lol :rose:

Since you edited yours - I'll edit mine - EVEN though it WAS my Mother :)

Rumple Foreskin said:
Lady, don't forgot us old dudes. We're proof opposites really do attract.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

All old dudes are loved and respected by lucky. Forgive the lack of mention, dear Rumple. Opposites are quite an interesting thing, aren't they?

I've not had much direct contact with you, just yet, but enjoy reading your posts and often find myself looking things up and laughing at what an idiot I am sometimes. This is good for me.

I don't know Gauche from anyone, as yet.

And Pops...well there's just way too much to say about that little devil. Twice my age, on the other side of a vast ocean and yet at times I swear I can hear him laughing and feel him pinchinig my arse. Hee hee. (tiny admission...saying arse really cracks me up)

Everyone here brings their own value and twisted brand of humor to the table and I feel quite at home here. Thanks all.

~lucky

Gauche bears a striking resemblance to a young Alan Rickman. ;)

Oh, and he used to be Gollum (with a green bobble hat!). :D

Lou

Colly -

:kiss:

- Mindy, agreeing with the rest of the post even as I blush. Thank you.

Re: Re: De-cliqued

CharleyH said:
I'm trying to blast the psychoalytic theory of the male look out of the water, and I'm doing this while giving the reader their sexual gratification, but denying the male reader in a way, who is a voyeur. Using art nouveau as my metaphor . . and yet, have plans to deny the male voyeur the gratification of the look, and therefore the power of pleasure, which is guided by the female scopophile, and female voyeur - it's rather feminist. I can post a thread if it still interests you?
Charley, I had no idea. Post the thread or PM it to me. What a goal, I am awed.

I like the way this thread has turned out, not feeling as blue about it all as yesterday.

Perdita

Tatelou said:
Oh, and he used to be Gollum (with a green bobble hat!). :D

Quite an inspiration that was. :)

Colly, thanks. *hugs*

I didn't think Gauche was serious about this thread so didn't post earlier. Still think the same way so no response to the non-authorliness of the AH. Some heated responses though. And some lovely ones too. :)

Re: Re: Re: De-cliqued

perdita said:
Charley, I had no idea. Post the thread or PM it to me. What a goal, I am awed.

I like the way this thread has turned out, not feeling as blue about it all as yesterday.

Perdita

ok P - I will its very complicated, and well I am more of a poetic and sesual writer . . . yet still - I write always by theory . . . kind of stuck right now, but will work a few hours tommorrow then send. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: De-cliqued

CharleyH said:
ok P - I will its very complicated, and well I am more of a poetic and sesual writer . . . yet still - I write always by theory . . . kind of stuck right now, but will work a few hours tommorrow then send. :)
Charley, sweets, I'm a good reader. I've gone through all the critical theory one might mention. I've been reading poetry and poetics since my teens. I look forward to hearing from you.

P.

Back