Jack Smith’s Case Against Trump Appears to Be Falling Apart

Oh how wrong you are! Trump is exposing the whole corrupt system, one communist at a time! Remember, going against the constitution after taking an Oath to the Constitution IS TREASON! What I find hilarious is these brain dead lawyers and judges And prosecutors think for some reason they are protected? Protected by who? Biden? Lmao We shall see how protected they are! I promise you, each and every single one he exposes sees a prison cell or better yet, the gallows before he spends a single minute behind bars! He didnt put a half a billion dollars in GITMO for shits and giggles! And Biden hasnt closed it when he ran his campaign on promises to close it down. Why hasnt he? All it takes is a stroke of the pen! Trump reversed Obama's plan to close it! Watch whats coming......HINT P Diddy is spillin his guts! Sex trafficking and child trafficking is going to bring the whole system as we know it come crashing down! Now lets open up those containers on that ship they crashed into the bridge shall we? NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What a stroke looks like in real time.....

Oh how wrong you are! Trump is exposing the whole corrupt system, one communist at a time! Remember, going against the constitution after taking an Oath to the Constitution IS TREASON! What I find hilarious is these brain dead lawyers and judges And prosecutors think for some reason they are protected? Protected by who? Biden? Lmao We shall see how protected they are! I promise you, each and every single one he exposes sees a prison cell or better yet, the gallows before he spends a single minute behind bars! He didnt put a half a billion dollars in GITMO for shits and giggles! And Biden hasnt closed it when he ran his campaign on promises to close it down. Why hasnt he? All it takes is a stroke of the pen! Trump reversed Obama's plan to close it! Watch whats coming......HINT P Diddy is spillin his guts! Sex trafficking and child trafficking is going to bring the whole system as we know it come crashing down! Now lets open up those containers on that ship they crashed into the bridge shall we? NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!
I remember day drinking was pretty awesome in college. So get back to me after you’ve sobered up.

I remember day drinking was pretty awesome in college. So get back to me after you’ve sobered up.

Are you too stupid to answer a simple question? Like Trump says over and over, the educated of our society and now the RETARDS of Our society! YOUR A PERFECT EXAMPLE!

Are you too stupid to answer a simple question? Like Trump says over and over, the educated of our society and now the RETARDS of Our society! YOUR A PERFECT EXAMPLE!
What question? Gitmo? That was the only question mark in your drunken rant. But sure, I’ll answer it if you want me to.

You're full of shit.
Not entirely. First of all Trump isn't doing it, they're doing it to themselves in their inept, incompetent, patently partisan, perversion of the justice system. Every time they try to pull their shit off, Trump's stock goes higher. They've made him a martyr and it's becoming more and more obvious day by day.

Not entirely. First of all Trump isn't doing it, they're doing it to themselves in their inept, incompetent, patently partisan, perversion of the justice system. Every time they try to pull their shit off, Trump's stock goes higher. They've made him a martyr and it's becoming more and more obvious day by day.
Lol, tnt is full of shit. If you want to find a sprinkle of personal truth for you in the qanon horseshit, that's entirely a reflection on you.

So I just got a DM from the fuckwit calling himself TandT69 opening with Hey commie, sorry Sparky…then calling me out to explain why Biden put money into GITMO when he ran on closing it.

So my answer is - fuck if I know. I assume shit goes on a the government C-Suite that we mere mortals don’t have clearance for.

TandT69, I’ve seen your AV. Are you getting enough oxygen?

Also…you’re

ETA: I forgot to mention that he blocked my reply 🤣

Last edited:
So I just got a DM from the fuckwit calling himself TandT69 opening with Hey commie, sorry Sparky…then calling me out to explain why Biden put money into GITMO when he ran on closing it.

So my answer is - fuck if I know. I assume shit goes on a the government C-Suite that we mere mortals don’t have clearance for.

Wait till you get a DM from the "other" on the account apologizing. Fun times

Returning to the subject at hand. All of the cases against Trump are in serious jeopardy. Both of Smith's cases are in trouble as is Smith himself. The DC case is stalled and the FL case is in trouble.

Fani is toast. The Judge in that case has damned her while passing the final judgement to the appellate court. Clever little political trick he pulled there. Fucked her over while dodging having to take responsibility.

The Bragg case is in prima facie trouble and new revelations have come out, that are hearsay now, will totally torpedo his prosecution if proven to have any validity.

The James case is likewise in trouble. The appellate court in that case has already signaled their concern.

Of immediate concern to the democrat political operatives is that there is NO way any of those cases are going to be resolved before the election. Meaning that Trump will be free to campaign, precisely what they were trying to block.

Most importantly from the democrat perspective, none of these case have swayed public opinion. As a matter of fact, as I've stated before, quite the opposite is occurring.

Returning to the subject at hand. All of the cases against Trump are in serious jeopardy. Both of Smith's cases are in trouble as is Smith himself. The DC case is stalled and the FL case is in trouble.
They aren't in "trouble". They are doing exactly what cases do...motions are raised and addressed. 45 would like to slow roll all of them. Some people want them fast tracked.

Courts aren't supposed to care and havepstly tilted towards the former apresident in their pacing with odd favor.

Fani is toast. The Judge in that case has damned her while passing the final judgement to the appellate court. Clever little political trick he pulled there. Fucked her over while dodging having to take responsibility.
Fani is not toast.

The Bragg case is in prima facie trouble and new revelations have come out, that are hearsay now, will totally torpedo his prosecution if proven to have any validity.
"If proven" - of course it's obvious that you've made your judgement on that one.

The James case is likewise in trouble. The appellate court in that case has already signaled their concern.
It is not in trouble.

Of immediate concern to the democrat political operatives is that there is NO way any of those cases are going to be resolved before the election. Meaning that Trump will be free to campaign, precisely what they were trying to block.
As mentioned in my opening.

Most importantly from the democrat perspective, none of these case have swayed public opinion. As a matter of fact, as I've stated before, quite the opposite is occurring.
I don't think it has swayed as much as you think. I think the slowness of the cases have resulted in many people not reacting at all because they're awaiting judgements from the court before opining on it.

You and reichy are quite biased on the entire thing. The conservatives I listen to aren't at all as hyperbolic as you and Reichy

They aren't in "trouble". They are doing exactly what cases do...motions are raised and addressed. 45 would like to slow roll all of them. Some people want them fast tracked.

Courts aren't supposed to care and havepstly tilted towards the former apresident in their pacing with odd favor.

Fani is not toast.

"If proven" - of course it's obvious that you've made your judgement on that one.

It is not in trouble.

As mentioned in my opening.

I don't think it has swayed as much as you think. I think the slowness of the cases have resulted in many people not reacting at all because they're awaiting judgements from the court before opining on it.

You and reichy are quite biased on the entire thing. The conservatives I listen to aren't at all as hyperbolic as you and Reichy
Oh ye of effervescent optimism.

Oh ye of effervescent optimism.
I want the courts to do their job and rule on the cases. I am not rooting for a side as you freaks all seem to be. I am also not making up shit about the participants based on any bias.

The cases will move ahead until a judge ruled for them not to. And then the appeals with happen as they need to happen.

Also…you’re

ETA: I forgot to mention that he blocked my reply 🤣
Trailer trash always blocks the ability to reply to his meth addled rants.

What if your conflicted little brain could stay on the subject?
You mean the subject of “Cheeto is the II coming of Jesus”? That subject?

Difficult one to stick with, but you still try with every post.

Try getting some actual journalistic stories that have a snowballs chance in having any BASIC questions actually asked/answered. But you are much happier with your wrong wing propaganda from places that don’t even come close.

“As a general matter… “

We know trumps innocent because he never reads anything. He just wanted them to bookend his stolen golf trophies.

Gee three cherry picked cases out of dozens that smith has prosecuted before. I'm not really moved like you are.

But my point is that you should be happy he's bungling things here, instead you call him incompetent like you want Trump behind bars.
His biggest cases.

Back