Jack Smith’s Case Against Trump Appears to Be Falling Apart

Please stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Oh just wait for the videos and evidence that comes out in the next couple of weeks! ! Faster than than the communist media can try to keep from the people! Enjoy the show! Its about to become real fun to watch! These commies arent going to be able to walk down the street when this exposure is over! NOTHING. CAN STOP WHATS COMING! 😁😆🤪

Oh just wait for the videos and evidence that comes out in the next couple of weeks! ! Faster than than the communist media can try to keep from the people! Enjoy the show! Its about to become real fun to watch! These commies arent going to be able to walk down the street when this exposure is over! NOTHING. CAN STOP WHATS COMING! 😁😆🤪

Will do!

So why are you protecting Jack Smith after all his noteable fuckups?
Where am I protecting anyone? Eastman, Smith are Lawyers aren't they? They fuck up there "peers" discipline them. It's not for me to do.

Youve said this before and nothing came of it. And so you move the line.

Eventually what's coming ends up being you saying that something is coming. That is essentially what wwg1wga qanon bullshit amounts to

Where am I protecting anyone? Eastman, Smith are Lawyers aren't they? They fuck up there "peers" discipline them. It's not for me to do.

And yet here you are backing his play against Trump.

It seems to me that you FAIL at one aspect of life on a continual basis, you cannot read the handwriting on the wall.

In fact you cannot even abide by your own beliefs. Case in point, if Eastman and Smith are lawyers and they are supposed to be disciplined by their peers, why the fuck are you and the rest here constantly trying to deride ME for being a lawyer and posting my opinions? According to you, you have no power to do that and yet here we are once again with you mouthing off.

It's like you INSIST on being stupid or something while talking about of both sides of your mouth at the same time.

And yet here you are backing his play against Trump.
Where? Show me one post backing his ploy.
It seems to me that you FAIL at one aspect of life on a continual basis, you cannot read the handwriting on the wall.
You're the one who keeps fucking posting stupid shit. Don't want me to comment on what you write, don't write stupid shit!
In fact you cannot even abide by your own beliefs. Case in point, if Eastman and Smith are lawyers and they are supposed to be disciplined by their peers, why the fuck are you and the rest here constantly trying to deride ME for being a lawyer and posting my opinions? According to you, you have no power to do that and yet here we are once again with you mouthing off.
Where did I mouth off. You stated there was only one case of "bad behaviour". Well Councillor, that's all it takes to get disbarred.
It's like you INSIST on being stupid or something while talking about of both sides of your mouth at the same time.
If you want to see a person who "actually" does that, look in the mirror.

Where? Show me one post backing his ploy.

You're the one who keeps fucking posting stupid shit. Don't want me to comment on what you write, don't write stupid shit!

Where did I mouth off. You stated there was only one case of "bad behaviour". Well Councillor, that's all it takes to get disbarred.

If you want to see a person who "actually" does that, look in the mirror.

Show us ONE POST of yours where you supported Trump's statements that it's a political witch hunt.

Hell, show us ONE POST where you supported Trump in anything.

As for disbarment, you don't know anything on the subject. You read the hype from the media and think it's true because you don't know otherwise. Discipline is handled by the State Bar. There are all kinds of transgressions which can result in discipline and discipline can run the gamut from nothing to a warning to fines and punishments to disbarment. Disbarment REQUIRES that the attorney involved acted in a manner which shows moral turpitude. The offenses for which Eastman is charged don't reach that level. He may have stepped over the line (although I don't believe so) and, if so, he deserves equal treatment as others who have done so. Given that other attorneys have done the same and not been disbarred, the recommendation for Eastman's disbarment must have another basis other than his offense.

Anyone who follows politics can understand that. Those who refuse to admit it only show the same biases.

Show us ONE POST of yours where you supported Trump's statements that it's a political witch hunt.

As for disbarment, you don't know anything on the subject. You read the hype from the media and think it's true because you don't know otherwise. Discipline is handled by the State Bar. There are all kinds of transgressions which can result in discipline and discipline can run the gamut from nothing to a warning to fines and punishments to disbarment. Disbarment REQUIRES that the attorney involved acted in a manner which shows moral turpitude. The offenses for which Eastman is charged don't reach that level. He may have stepped over the line (although I don't believe so) and, if so, he deserves equal treatment as others who have done so. Given that other attorneys have done the same and not been disbarred, the recommendation for Eastman's disbarment must have another basis other than his offense.

Anyone who follows politics can understand that. Those who refuse to admit it only show the same biases.
A post in which the only two choices are to fully support Smith or fully support 45

¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

Why would I say I support a witch hunt? I don't believe there is. Trump got himself into this mess, and he can or can't get himself out.
I'll have to dig for this, but KeithD put me on ignore for it.
I don't give a shit what you think, Eastman will face discipline. I'll accept the outcome either way. Will you?
You should take your own advice, before trying to use it on others.

Last edited:
A post in which the only two choices are to fully support Smith or fully support 45

¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

That is the conundrum you set up for yourself so don't blame me for it. Either you CAN or you CANNOT. If you cannot, that is the bed you made for yourself.

Prove that you have supported Trump in ONE post. Just one. Otherwise you're just a lying asshole like the rest of the trolls here.

That is the conundrum you set up for yourself so don't blame me for it. Either you CAN or you CANNOT. If you cannot, that is the bed you made for yourself.

Prove that you have supported Trump in ONE post. Just one. Otherwise you're just a lying asshole like the rest of the trolls here.
I have, multiple times, supported a policy decision by 45. Specifically I know I supported sanctions against China and Russia. I'm not going to hunt them down to prove anything for you.

The thread is about Smith and his competency, which isn't reliant on support or lack of towards 45.

I can't find the thread where KeithD and I got into, might have been nuked if it was a BB thread. Still I did find this one.

Which would be perfectly legal, assuming Ivanka could show she operated as an independent contractor. Claimed the income and paid tax on it.

Pretty difficult, I think judging by how involved she is in the Trump organisation. Still they could have asked for a ruling up front, and acted upon that.

To me ( I owned a company) doing what Trump has to lower his Taxable income is pretty standard fair in this case.

There were many more questionable deductions in the article than paying his daughter.

Attorney John Eastman was permanently disbarred from the Bar of the State of California today.

"Eastman’s actions transgressed those ethical limits by advocating, participating in and pursuing a strategy to challenge the results of the 2020 presidential election that lacked evidentiary or legal support."

He pursued a case in court without evidence or legal support, a strictly political stratagem, and his egregious misconduct necessitated the ultimate sanction from the Bar Association.

The fact that SOME Bar Associations have ethical standards must terrify ethically compromised attorneys.

Attorney John Eastman was permanently disbarred from the Bar of the State of California today.

"Eastman’s actions transgressed those ethical limits by advocating, participating in and pursuing a strategy to challenge the results of the 2020 presidential election that lacked evidentiary or legal support."

He pursued a case in court without evidence or legal support, a strictly political stratagem, and his egregious misconduct necessitated the ultimate sanction from the Bar Association.

The fact that SOME Bar Associations have ethical standards must terrify ethically compromised attorneys.
I can't wait for the HisArpy reply.....

John Eastman asks for delay finalizing his disbarment from the court.
Reason: He has accumulated hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills and fines.
He has no other viable skills other than (unethical) lawyering
He needs to earn enough money to pay off his bills 'n fines so just let him be a lawyer a little bit longer.
Arpy-esque!

Back