January 2016 Challenge: See, Say, Read, Write

My sympathies to Tzara for my pummeling him into submission with entries.

Another great reading GM.

I have no guess on the author.

I think it would be interesting to hear this one from the female perspective. Sin, I think your voice and delivery would work well for this one. If you're willing Tzara could say if the writer is ok with multiple readers.

You may be right, but I don't see her name on the list of participants.

I thought the list was just the readers. Butters said she couldn't record but she may be writing.

Tzara could you tell us if the list was both or just the readers.

Which by the by I'm terribly disappointed no longer includes Tod. I was working on a voice specific piece. Oh well, I guess my impatient self will just have to wait until he comes back around.

Last edited:
Tzara could you tell us if the list was both or just the readers.
The list was of people who had offered to read others' poems. People can, of course, read their own poems without being on the list, and anyone can submit a poem to be read by one of the readers.

Champers - You could read the phone book and make it sound sensual. Tzara sure picked the right person to voice all those sumptuous words.
The poem's author requested Champie read it; it wasn't a random assignment. ;)

Sinseria, you did a fabulous job with your poem. Really well done and great poem. I don't know if this poem was selected by Tzara or the author (who I suspect is Tzara) for this reading, but great choice, great poem, great read!

Sinseria, you did a fabulous job with your poem. Really well done and great poem. I don't know if this poem was selected by Tzara or the author (who I suspect is Tzara) for this reading, but great choice, great poem, great read!

I also think it was a good reading.

No comment on the writer though.

F'Gawd sakes! I'm sure Trix said...*Scrolls back and reads properly* :eek: Ooopsie!

Well I'm gunna stick m'neck out with 'Mousse' and say; it was Tzara, in the kitchen, with a silver teaspoon. I swear I saw just a little bit of mousse on the bottom lip... ;)

I think you're right, Honey.

YAYAY I did good and am very humbled thank you! Angeline and Trix! ...messed up on breasts though :p ...was requested read and I couldn't turn down such an exquisite piece! and I must admit indoctrination does not roll out of me very well :p

I would be humbled to read that untitled piece of the author consents to it :p its exquisite also!

there are a lot of great poems and reads ...this is very much good learning and enjoyment to see the different variations of reads.

Very good challenge!

Oh lordy, so many goodies!

#6, Again, was listening with me mudder and afterword we just looked at one another and said "Fuck!". Followed a minute later with a discussion of the piece which we both agree was dark and painful and perfectly delivered. So, umm yeah, great reading.

#7, Angeline! Loved your delivery of Jazz Van! I feel Todski in that piece but I want to say it's your write... Nope, just don't know.

#8, GM, your read of Farewell to the Patriarch is still settling in my mind. Your pacing is so different from my own visual read of the piece and I'm not sure which I like better. I'ma have to listen a few more times and probably record it myself and listen to mine to understand the differences.

#9 Champagne, your reading of Rememories For A Lover is so smooth I want to say you wrote it, but the content also strongly feels like both Harry and Butters to me. So I am again clueless, lol.

It was a fabulous job of reading. Damn near melted my laptop.

But I neither wrote the poem nor selected the reader.

Wowee wow wow! What a great collection! I agree, Sin, you do a great job. Love, love, love them all.

Oh lordy, so many goodies!

#6, Again, was listening with me mudder and afterword we just looked at one another and said "Fuck!". Followed a minute later with a discussion of the piece which we both agree was dark and painful and perfectly delivered. So, umm yeah, great reading.

#7, Angeline! Loved your delivery of Jazz Van! I feel Todski in that piece but I want to say it's your write... Nope, just don't know.

#8, GM, your read of Farewell to the Patriarch is still settling in my mind. Your pacing is so different from my own visual read of the piece and I'm not sure which I like better. I'ma have to listen a few more times and probably record it myself and listen to mine to understand the differences.

#9 Champagne, your reading of Rememories For A Lover is so smooth I want to say you wrote it, but the content also strongly feels like both Harry and Butters to me. So I am again clueless, lol.

I wish I had a jazz van.
I only have a blue sedan,
and did not write the poem.

I think I'm going to do that "selective movie review quote" thing and excerpt
to (italics mine) umm, yeah.

Dishonest? Yeah, but I'm already thinking about how to work that quote into a poem I could get Trixie or Champie or Sin to read. :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to do that "selective movie review quote" thing and excerptto (italics mine) umm, yeah.

Dishonest? Yeah, but I'm already thinking about how to work that quote into a poem I could get Trixie or Champie or Sin to read. :rolleyes:

You write it, we'll read it :D and now that it's in my head, I might beat ya to it :cattail:

Back