JD Vance Fired by Trump Watch Thread

The JD Vance couchfucking now looks like complete BS. But Trump could start selling gold Trump couches. 100% will get laid guarantee. With optional restraint point
The JD Vance couchfucking now looks like complete BS. But Trump could start selling gold Trump couches. 100% will get laid guarantee. With optional restraint points.
Guaranteed fucked.

Did you watch John Oliver? I know he’s just a libtard comedian (an English one at that! Ugh!), but it seemed to me that he followed journalistic integrity by attempting several times to contact Vance himself. How hard is it to say that you never fucked a couch? Cherno? Have you??? Well, I can answer for myself. Never! Lol. So until we hear from Vance and his team I’m gonna be like Rick James and assume that if left alone with furniture that JD Vance would…

Vladimir Futon is gonna have child free Americans as a core demographic, with rhetoric like this.

In November 2020, Vance said on a conservative podcast that childless Americans, especially those in the country’s “leadership class,” were “more sociopathic” than those with children and made the country “less mentally stable.” Vance added that the “most deranged” and “most psychotic” commentators on Twitter – now known as X - were typically childless.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/30/poli...ry-disparaging-people-without-kids/index.html

So childless.citizens are less than people.

Neat.....childless military men ....have you heard?

^^^ Dude doesn't know Donny has kids?
Poor Just Dull…

Too easy of a mark.

If they only picked a VP candidate that had a chance to swing over those in the middle… the Orange Jesus was worried about that one EC vote in Nebraska a couple months ago… I’m sure he will want to air a version of political apprentice to help correct for this.

Poor Just Dull…

Too easy of a mark.

If they only picked a VP candidate that had a chance to swing over those in the middle… the Orange Jesus was worried about that one EC vote in Nebraska a couple months ago… I’m sure he will want to air a version of political apprentice to help correct for this.

Pete is reportedly a long-shot candidate for VP, but he and Harris are, in fact, talking about it... 🤞

giphy.gif

how can it 'not matter'??!! if he wins (he won't) then the VP is the next in line for his throne.... ohhhhhhh, i see, he means it doesn't matter because he'll self-crown himself king, emperor and demagogue, removing that chain of command from the VP for it to be handed it to one of his sprogs (barron) should he die.
Maybe he thinks he can fire the VP just like on The Apprentice

Back