JD Vance Fired by Trump Watch Thread

He won't get any softballs in today's politics. We will see what he can hit with the Dems playing hardball.

It's 'Fine CoRRRRinthian leather'.

Kids might not know that though.

It was “Rich” CoRRRinthian leather, actually.

😑

I remember that commercial well. Ricardo was one smooth dude in that Chrysler Cordoba.

👍

So the story mentions that Trump regrets his pick, but when discussing it, they mention Trump allies and their regret.

Which is it?

Picking someone who doesn't lead to more votes is never a good move.
But its what the left saddled Biden with. They forced Harris on him after she couldn't win one delegate as a candidate and he was told his pick had to be a woman of color. He won in spite of her.

But its what the left saddled Biden with. They forced Harris on him after she couldn't win one delegate as a candidate and he was told his pick had to be a woman of color. He won in spite of her.
And JD fills the couch fucker demographic, representing you well I see.

They didn't force her on him.

Are you mad that the Dem can't have him? They love anti-American weirdness. And he's young. They really need youth in the ranks.
The worst thing about a troll like you is that you have no bite and no sparkle. Just dull and boring.

Are you mad that the Dem can't have him? They love anti-American weirdness. And he's young. They really need youth in the ranks.
The worst thing about a troll like you is that you have no bite and no sparkle. Just dull and boring.

Cherno? Ignore these haters! You stay classy, ya hear? Your posts are a roller coaster ride and they’re jealous they’re not tall enough to get on. I just gotta make sure I’m strapped in and secure for wherever you decide to take me.

The gift that keeps on giving, gives some more.

JD Vance Is An Investor In A Far Right Video Platform Filled With Neo-Nazi Content​

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/where...t-video-platform-filled-with-neo-nazi-content
Vance has had a six-figure stake in Rumble, an online video platform. The company has played host to Russian propaganda and to far-right personalities like Stew Peters and Tim Pool. It has also featured even more extreme content, including explicitly neo-Nazi images and themes like this song touting the “Reich” and calling for Jews to be placed in ovens from a “dissident rapper” with a dedicated page on the site. The site features a plethora of channels and videos dedicated to the concept of “white genocide,” which is a core belief for white supremacists. It also hosts channels for explicitly white supremacist organizations including VDare and Patriot Front, which has led masked demonstrations around the country.

JD Vance Is An Investor In A Far Right Video Platform Filled With Neo-Nazi Content​

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/where...t-video-platform-filled-with-neo-nazi-content
I came here to post this. I am not at all surprised. Vance fell right in line with Thiel’s creepy extremism, no pun intended.

Vance has been backed by the Silicon Valley investor and right-wing donor Peter Thiel. The pair co-founded a firm, Narya Capital, in 2020. In keeping with Thiel’s preferred styling, the company was named after a reference to the “Lord of the Rings” fantasy novels.

In 2021, Narya Capital made a major investment in Rumble. The investment, which made Narya one of Rumble’s top shareholders, also gave the firm a seat on Rumble’s board. Financial disclosures filed by Vance in conjunction with his Senate bid also show that he made a personal investment in Rumble that was valued between $100,000 and $250,000.

I have Rumble bookmarked as one of the sites I check for videos banned on youtube, by Dr. John Campbell, Alison Morrow, and anyone doing real independent journalism. Even Planet of the Humans on Michael Moore's channel was banned for a while on youtube. This is a big plus for JD Vance.

But he should sell the stock if he wins. I see at least a conflict of interest.

Last edited:
Back