JD Vance Fired by Trump Watch Thread

I have Rumble bookmarked as one of the sites I check for videos banned on youtube, by Dr. John Campbell....
"Doctor" John Campbell is a nurse with a PhD in Education who did his doctoral thesis on "Teaching via Social Media".

He is an anti-vaxx whackadoodle who routinely gets banned from mainstream platforms for promoting horse wormer paste as a miracle cure for Covid.

"Doctor" John Campbell is a nurse with a PhD in Education who did his doctoral thesis on "Teaching via Social Media".

He is an anti-vaxx whackadoodle who routinely gets banned from mainstream platforms for promoting horse wormer paste as a miracle cure for Covid.
And he makes great soup.

JD Vance Just Blurbed a Book Arguing That Progressives Are Subhuman​

In a normal political environment, there would be little need to pay attention to a new book by the far-right provocateur Jack Posobiec, who is probably best known for promoting the conspiracy theory that Democrats ran a satanic child abuse ring beneath a popular Washington pizzeria. But “Unhumans,” an anti-democratic screed that Posobiec co-wrote with the professional ghostwriter Joshua Lisec, comes with endorsements from some of the most influential people in Republican politics, including, most significantly, vice-presidential candidate JD Vance.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/05/opinion/jd-vance-fascism-unhumans.html

I'm certain that @JoePepsiCo approves.

Tomorrow is Ohio's deadline. So if he's going to replace Vance it would have to be today and move at lightning speed to swap out all of the paperwork.
It’s filed in one of those boxes in the bathroom… or maybe he gave it to a visiting delegation from another country paying millions to play 18 holes of golf.

But best place would be to find it in the sofa!

Will everyone please shut up! It's like Chuck Schumer the camera whore here. Let Trump keep Vance. It's perfect. You'll see.
Get a life, folks. Vance is right where he should be. Now go raise some money for Democratic congressmen. Do something useful.

jsMWYCc.png

love Pete B's take on trump's marathon of lies from his presser given vance's concern over one potential 'misspeak' by Tim Walz... the one that vance is keen to blow out of all proportion

"There’s something I think much bigger at play here . . . He’s running with Donald Trump, somebody who has set records for lying in public life. He just gave a press conference where fact-checkers estimate that he told 162 distortions or lies that, frankly, is just impressive in terms of being able to physically do that. It’s like the Olympics of lying. So maybe just because it’s Sunday morning, I can’t stop thinking about the scripture that says, how can you look at your brother and say, let me take the speck out of your eye when you have a plank in your own eye?”

Per NPR, the outlet that ran the numbers on Trump's fibs during his presser as being more than two a minute, Vance's questioning of Walz' service was met with grace by his opponents. In a statement from the Harris campaign, they write:

“In his 24 years of service, the governor carried, fired and trained others to use weapons of war innumerable times. Governor Walz would never insult or undermine any American's service to this country — in fact, he thanks Senator Vance for putting his life on the line for our country. It's the American way."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=9c90ff1432a946209d8ec202a02f913f&ei=11

Last edited:
Back