Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim

At that time, we sent a shipment of ventilators to the United States,

Just to be clear, you two dipshits believe that Putin and trump were polite chipmunks to each other?

Putin: Covid scares me.
trump: Vladdy? I got you. I’ll send you some.
Putin: That’s so kind! I’ll send you some too!

Dumbasses. 🙄

FFS!! Grow the fuck up!

Fuck off. You can never take responsibility for anything. Including your support of a traitor. Which makes you a traitor. You just don't like having it thrown in your face because it makes you have to justify your treasonous support of a man who literally would sell America out to our enemies for his profit. You are disgusting.

The Russian people aren't our sworn enemy dipshit. Give a good reason why we wouldn't help the Russians? A global pandemic requires all hands on deck you fucking ignorant unlearned dumbass.

🙄

The Covid tests / testing machines were sent directly to Putin for his personal use, NOT for the benefit of the Russian people.

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 (traitor) 🤣

🇺🇸

So helping people is bad. What a dumbass thread.

"The Kremlin’s press secretary said: “At that time, the pandemic was starting, and the situation was very difficult for all countries."

“Of course, initially, all countries tried to exchange aid shipments with each other,” he continued. “At that time, we sent a shipment of ventilators to the United States, and the Americans sent us several samples of test kits, as those were practically unique items. Many countries were doing the same.”

I guess the "Let's take care of our own first!" mantra doesn't apply to traitors.

Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim

Russia has confirmed that Donald Trump sent the Kremlin sample Covid-19 tests in the early days of the pandemic, after revelations in veteran journalist Bob Woodward’s new book raised further questions about the former US president’s relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

The Trump administration “sent us several samples of test kits,” Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Thursday, broadly supporting Woodward’s claim. His intervention comes after Trump denied the claims, telling ABC News they were “false.”

Legendary reporter Woodward wrote in “War” that Trump “secretly sent Putin a bunch of Abbott Point of Care Covid test machines for his personal use.”

“Please don’t tell anybody you sent these to me,” Putin said to Trump, according to Woodward. “I don’t care,” Trump replied. “Fine.”

“No, no,” Putin said. “I don’t want you to tell anybody because people will get mad at you, not me. They don’t care about me.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/11/europe/kremlin-confirms-trump-covid-tests-intl/index.html

So Trump put Putin and Russia ahead of Americans and America.

America first, eh?
What a fucking moron you are. :rolleyes:

Fuck off. You can never take responsibility for anything. Including your support of a traitor. Which makes you a traitor. You just don't like having it thrown in your face because it makes you have to justify your treasonous support of a man who literally would sell America out to our enemies for his profit. You are disgusting.
I've given Trump credit when credit was due and I criticized when I disagreed with Trump. Unlike you, who has never found fault with anything Biden or Harris has done over three and a half years of one policy disaster after another.

🙄

The Covid tests / testing machines were sent directly to Putin for his personal use, NOT for the benefit of the Russian people.

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 (traitor) 🤣

🇺🇸
Exactly!
trump didn’t make that valuable piece of medical equipment available for dying citizens. He didn’t make it available to our military to ensure the capability of our frontline defense. He personally gave it to Putin. F’in traitor.

I've given Trump credit when credit was due and I criticized when I disagreed with Trump. Unlike you, who has never found fault with anything Biden or Harris has done over three and a half years of one policy disaster after another.

🙄

ineedhelp1 is DonOld’s water carrying gimp; full stop and nonstop.

👎

👉 ineedhelp1 (traitor) 🤣

🇺🇸

You've never criticized Trump. You're still voting for him. You still hate and fear Democrats and liberals. And you're using that as the basis of your vote for a traitor. Which makes you a traitor.

You've never criticized Trump. You're still voting for him. You still hate and fear Democrats and liberals. And you're using that as the basis of your vote for a traitor. Which makes you a traitor.
you are unhinged

like all DUMZ and LIBZ

Could you imagine the resident traitor saying that Russia wasn't the enemy before 2016?

Exactly!
trump didn’t make that valuable piece of medical equipment available for dying citizens. He didn’t make it available to our military to ensure the capability of our frontline defense. He personally gave it to Putin. F’in traitor.
I haven't seen any evidence to support your bullshit!

Back