Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/593032-the-us-is-letting-china-off-the-hook-over-covid-19-

Given the extent of its pain and suffering, the U.S. should have a major stake in unraveling how the COVID-19 virus originated. Knowing the origins of this virus has become imperative to forestall the fourth coronavirus pandemic of the 21 Century after SARS, MERS and COVID-19.

In this light, isn’t it odd that the U.S. government is no longer seeking to get to the bottom of how the virus first emerged in the central Chinese city of Wuhan? In fact, by relieving pressure on China to come clean on the virus’s origins, President Biden’s administration is effectively letting that communist behemoth off the hook despite the costliest government coverup perhaps of all time.
Why did you link an opinion piece from a disgraced website when I asked you to provide President Biden's exact words?

WE KNOW WHY!

Biden still to this day refuses to place the blame for Covid at the feet to where it belongs, CHINA!

Had the DOJ done its job and stop running a protection racket for the Biden’s we wouldn’t be questioning 1023. That 1023 would be immaterial. There’s enough compelling evidence to impanel a grand jury if Merrick Garland was an honorable AG.

🙄

ineedhelp1 is a stupid traitor.

😑

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/593032-the-us-is-letting-china-off-the-hook-over-covid-19-

Given the extent of its pain and suffering, the U.S. should have a major stake in unraveling how the COVID-19 virus originated. Knowing the origins of this virus has become imperative to forestall the fourth coronavirus pandemic of the 21 Century after SARS, MERS and COVID-19.

In this light, isn’t it odd that the U.S. government is no longer seeking to get to the bottom of how the virus first emerged in the central Chinese city of Wuhan? In fact, by relieving pressure on China to come clean on the virus’s origins, President Biden’s administration is effectively letting that communist behemoth off the hook despite the costliest government coverup perhaps of all time.

🙄

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-024-03026-9

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 (traitor) 🤣

🇺🇸

Why did you link an opinion piece from a disgraced website when I asked you to provide President Biden's exact words?

WE KNOW WHY!
You asked for words, I provided actions which speak louder than words...ASSHAT

The second link was retrospective. He did not correct it. The states worked it out and he took credit.
Yes he did. You forget that the Obama regime left the cup-boards bare. They failed to backflll used inventory from their time in office. Granted it was a free for all at the beginning, and Trump’s comment of not being a shipping center was stupid. Democrat governors whined like stuck pigs and took every opportunity to criticize the Trump administration. Trump went out of his way to supply NY and Washington state with hospital ships and respirators. FEMA did take the lead and provided assistance in the filling and distribution of medical supplies as best they could with whatever resources they could get their hands on. How quick we forget that there was global shortages of mask and gowns. No one could accurately predict how the virus would affect the public. Trump keeping thing on the down low was not an attempt at deception but an attempt to avoid panic. Governors were just as accountable as the Trump administration for mishandling and mismanagement.

Yes he did. You forget that the Obama regime left the cup-boards bare. They failed to backflll used inventory from their time in office. Granted it was a free for all at the beginning, and Trump’s comment of not being a shipping center was stupid. Democrat governors whined like stuck pigs and took every opportunity to criticize the Trump administration. Trump went out of his way to supply NY and Washington state with hospital ships and respirators. FEMA did take the lead and provided assistance in the filling and distribution of medical supplies as best they could with whatever resources they could get their hands on. How quick we forget that there was global shortages of mask and gowns. No one could accurately predict how the virus would affect the public. Trump keeping thing on the down low was not an attempt at deception but an attempt to avoid panic. Governors were just as accountable as the Trump administration for mishandling and mismanagement.
You have an unending supply of excuses for Trump's failures. Instead of just accepting the Trump is a failure you are so filled with hate and fear for the Democrats that you just continue on railing regardless of truth or logic. You are a complete and utter failure.

You asked for words, I provided actions which speak louder than words...ASSHAT
He didn't ask for an op-ed feelings interpretation.

You
said Biden said words. Specific words.

You provided no receipts on said words...

200w.gif

...ain't nothing in your pockets but air, homeslice.

You have an unending supply of excuses for Trump's failures. Instead of just accepting the Trump is a failure you are so filled with hate and fear for the Democrats that you just continue on railing regardless of truth or logic. You are a complete and utter failure.
You have an unending hatred for Trump, I get it!

He didn't ask for an op-ed feelings interpretation.
I don’t care what he asked for!
You said Biden said words. Specific words.
I never said Biden said words, specific words. Biden failed to place blame, his administration slow walked any investigation to place blame. Congress took the lead in investigating Covid not Biden.
You provided no receipts on said words...

200w.gif

...ain't nothing in your pockets but air, homeslice.
Don’t twist what I wrote.

Are you confused as to why a volunteer teacher of English in a Chinese school would travel to China? Why such a person would revisit old friends and take his new bride there?

But this is a thread about Trump and Russia, so why don't you explain why Trump has bank accounts in Moscow, personally guaranteed by Putin?

In response to the OP, nay, in response to the title alone, for in the days of bubble, it tells the political...

I hope to hell that this is the same Kremilin that faked the purported Hunter Biden laptop.

And sent us the very true, damning and convicting, Steele Dossier.

Woodward and Biden share a similar problem.
Bob could never replace the good story.
Joe never got over the good son.
Neither were ever the same.
The Kilmeade Effect
🐉

Yeah.

In the Venn Diagram of politics,

there is a large intersection of each side's alternative facts.

Well, except for those of you in the basement and then that diagram looks like the business end of binoculars.

largely unsubstantiated by empirical evidence.

all you schmoes ever come with are bacon bits trying to hold down a whole bowl of lightweight salad made of leaves.

that's why you only got feels. It wouldn't be an op-ed if it wasn't.

200w.gif
Well let me ask you this. Has Biden taken any punitive measures towards China concerning covid? The answer is no, the OP-ed is therefor correct.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/28/politics/blinken-china-coronavirus-cnntv/index.html

CNN —
"Secretary of State Antony Blinken suggested the Biden administration would not take punitive action against China for its handling of the Covid-19 outbreak and instead stressed the importance of planning for and mitigating a future pandemic.
The top US diplomat spoke to CNN’s Dana Bash in a wide-ranging inteview on “State of the Union” while in Brussels, where he engaged with NATO and European Union officials on issues ranging from Russia to China to Afghanistan."

Concenrate on building stronger systems for the future? I guess Biden believes the US can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Biden is a feckless leader. He fucked up in Afghanistan, funded Iran's terror network, leaves our soldiers open for target practice spending billions on missile target practice rather than eliminate the threat (Houthis) and provide safe shipping lanes.

Last edited:
Back