Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim

You've never criticized Trump. You're still voting for him. You still hate and fear Democrats and liberals. And you're using that as the basis of your vote for a traitor. Which makes you a traitor.
On many occasions but you're to wrapped up in TDS.

Can't find any true liberals to hate!

I don't fear democrats or liberals, that's your stupidity on steroids. What I do fear are incompetent politicians and establishment bureaucrats wielding soo much power and authority E.g. Harris.

You've never criticized Trump. You're still voting for him. You still hate and fear Democrats and liberals. And you're using that as the basis of your vote for a traitor. Which makes you a traitor.

The most farcically dishonest and easily disprovable thing right wing traitors like ineedhelp1 constantly repeat, is that they really don’t like DonOld. Yet somehow DonOld dominated the primary where there were far less odious
candidates with far less baggage they could have voted for.

😑

ineedhelp1 is complicit in the fascism and treason; full stop and nonstop.

👎

On many occasions but you're to wrapped up in TDS.

Can't find any true liberals to hate!

I don't fear democrats or liberals, that's your stupidity on steroids. What I do fear are incompetent politicians and establishment bureaucrats wielding soo much power and authority E.g. Harris.

No you don't fear and incompetent politicians, you vote for them.

Every single time.

You consume propaganda and live in fear of what you are being told that democrats are turning the country into.

You support one of the most incompetent politicians of all time. You will vote for him.

Samples of test kits, probably a template to aid in Russian's manufacturing their own. It was a world wide pandemic, why wouldn't we help out

So I guess you’re okay with our country’s companies’ IP being pilfered by Russia (and China) instead of having Russia (and China) buying their own equipment from the US?

The most farcically dishonest and easily disprovable thing right wing traitors like ineedhelp1 constantly repeat, is that they really don’t like DonOld. Yet somehow DonOld dominated the primary where there were far less odious
candidates with far less baggage they could have voted for.

😑

ineedhelp1 is complicit in the fascism and treason; full stop and nonstop.

👎
You're a fucking idiot! It's democrats that suppressed free speech and claimed factual evidence as Russian disinformation, squashed scientific evidence especially when related to covid!! Your party is the party of tyranny and fascism. It's you democrats that invented and promoted cancel culture and woke-ness.

So I guess you’re okay with our country’s companies’ IP being pilfered by Russia (and China) instead of having Russia (and China) buying their own equipment from the US?
It was a pandemic, bad time to chose sides.

You're a fucking idiot! It's democrats that suppressed free speech and claimed factual evidence as Russian disinformation, squashed scientific evidence especially when related to covid!! Your party is the party of tyranny and fascism. It's you democrats that invented and promoted cancel culture and woke-ness.

How specifically did Democrats suppress free speech? Especially as defined by the Constitution and the law.

Which specific evidence did the Democrats squash?

The rest of your bullshit is just the rest of your usual garbage

It's worth remembering that at the time, ventilators were worth their weight in gold.

When Ron DeSantis got several unexpected pallets full of ventilators delivered to the state of Florida, he didn't waste a moment.

He had his staff look up exactly which zip codes had the highest number of pro-DeSantis votes in his most recent gubernatorial election (most of them in the Florida panhandle) and immediately dispatched ventilators to medical facilities in those zip codes, regardless of need.

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours".

It's worth remembering that at the time, ventilators were worth their weight in gold.

When Ron DeSantis got several unexpected pallets full of ventilators delivered to the state of Florida, he didn't waste a moment.

He had his staff look up exactly which zip codes had the highest number of pro-DeSantis votes in his most recent gubernatorial election (most of them in the Florida panhandle) and immediately dispatched ventilators to medical facilities in those zip codes, regardless of need.

good

And let's not forget that when the felon contracted COVID, he didn't use bleach or horse dewormer. He was given access to treatments that none of his constituents had.

It was a pandemic, bad time to chose sides.

A pandemic? Really? But you’re orange buddy said it was a hoax and it was just going to go away (until he changed his mind after he caught it and took a vaccine that we went on to disparage)

What sides are being chosen? Last time I checked, Russia has money—well Putin stole most of it from his own oligarchs, but whatever—and it can afford to buy supplies for its people. But I’m guessing that Donnie gave Vladdy the test kits for his own personal use.

🙄

1) The IC warned about things like "FORM 1023!!!", etc, being RUSSIAN misinformation- and the IC was RIGHT. James Comer was played for a fool (James Comer was actually complicit).

2) The MAGAt "republicans" are the ones who ignored the science on Covid and went straight to racism and conspiracy theories by declaring they KNEW the origins of Covid and the nefarious plot involving Covid. (Covid has now been determined to have most likely come from nature.)

3) MAGAt "republicans" are the ones who promote fascism and cancel freedoms. (MAGAt "republicans" are traitors; full stop and nonstop.)

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 (traitor) 🤣

🇺🇸

“Khoury said in a statement to The Post that the Florida Department of Health is ensuring that correct supplies, such as the additional ventilators, are “deployed across the state as efficiently as possible.”
“Through robust coordination with medical professionals at DOH and on the ground at hospitals, it can be determined what exact resources are needed and best suited for a specific facility, and we will always work to ensure ventilators and oxygen flow systems are quickly deployed,” Khoury said.”

🙄

1) The IC warned about things like "FORM 1023!!!", etc, being RUSSIAN misinformation- and the IC was RIGHT. James Comer was played for a fool (James Comer was actually complicit).

2) The MAGAt "republicans" are the ones who ignored the science on Covid and went straight to racism and conspiracy theories by declaring they KNEW the origins of Covid and the nefarious plot involving Covid. (Covid has now been determined to have most likely come from nature.)

3) MAGAt "republicans" are the ones who promote fascism and cancel freedoms. (MAGAt "republicans" are traitors; full stop and nonstop.)

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 (traitor) 🤣

🇺🇸
Biden still to this day refuses to place the blame for Covid at the feet to where it belongs, CHINA!

Had the DOJ done its job and stop running a protection racket for the Biden’s we wouldn’t be questioning 1023. That 1023 would be immaterial. There’s enough compelling evidence to impanel a grand jury if Merrick Garland was an honorable AG.

Biden still to this day refuses to place the blame for Covid at the feet to where it belongs, CHINA!

Had the DOJ done its job and stop running a protection racket for the Biden’s we wouldn’t be questioning 1023. That 1023 would be immaterial. There’s enough compelling evidence to impanel a grand jury if Merrick Garland was an honorable AG.
What are President Biden's exact words on China and COVID?

What are President Biden's exact words on China and COVID?
https://thehill.com/opinion/international/593032-the-us-is-letting-china-off-the-hook-over-covid-19-

Given the extent of its pain and suffering, the U.S. should have a major stake in unraveling how the COVID-19 virus originated. Knowing the origins of this virus has become imperative to forestall the fourth coronavirus pandemic of the 21 Century after SARS, MERS and COVID-19.

In this light, isn’t it odd that the U.S. government is no longer seeking to get to the bottom of how the virus first emerged in the central Chinese city of Wuhan? In fact, by relieving pressure on China to come clean on the virus’s origins, President Biden’s administration is effectively letting that communist behemoth off the hook despite the costliest government coverup perhaps of all time.

Back