Kremlin confirms Trump sent Russia Covid-19 tests, after former president denied Bob Woodward claim

Weirdo desperately tries to deflect from Trump’s “special relationship” with his master Putin. 😆
If I remember correctly Trump launched two missile strike into Syria, Russian allies. Read up on the *battle of Khasham* Conoco OIL fields where Trump ordered military strikes against Russian mercenaries and Russian active troops wiping them our. When our troop came under fire Trump fired back. Biden's present day count of enemy fire against US troops is somewhere north of 180 attacks.

If I remember correctly Trump launched two missile strike into Syria, Russian allies. Read up on the *battle of Khasham* Conoco OIL fields where Trump ordered military strikes against Russian mercenaries and Russian active troops wiping them our. When our troop came under fire Trump fired back. Biden's present day count of enemy fire against US troops is somewhere north of 180 attacks.

Trump: “I will end our support for Ukraine because it is completely unfair what Ukraine has done to Russia. So unfair. Fighting back against an invasion is so terrible. Russia just wants real estate, which is a perfect thing to want. A perfect invasion. Putin should get an award for doing such a great job.”

Are you still gonna try to convince us you don't carry water for trump?

Are you still gonna try to convince us you don't carry water for trump?
You continue to insist that Trump is a Putin bot when in actuality Trump smiles in Putin's face while kicking him in the balls. Trump getting along with an adversary with 5,600 + or - 100 nuclear warheads is a good thing.

Do you carry water for Biden?

Trump: “I will end our support for Ukraine because it is completely unfair what Ukraine has done to Russia. So unfair. Fighting back against an invasion is so terrible. Russia just wants real estate, which is a perfect thing to want. A perfect invasion. Putin should get an award for doing such a great job.”
I'm sure most of your bullshit post is taken out of context, that is if any of your post is legit.

You continue to insist that Trump is a Putin bot when in actuality Trump smiles in Putin's face while kicking him in the balls. Trump getting along with an adversary with 5,600 + or - 100 nuclear warheads is a good thing.

Do you carry water for Biden?
trump is terrified of Putin and has never met a dictator he didn't adore - the way you adore him.

Covid happened during the Trump Car-Crash presidency.

Just a reminder, in case you are confused.
And continued on during Biden's term in office... Trump's admin handed Biden a vaccine. Trump also set the stage for replenishment of PPE and other medical supplies. The majority of deaths due to covid happened on Biden's watch.

Just a reminder, in case you're confused.

trump is terrified of Putin and has never met a dictator he didn't adore - the way you adore him.
If you're going to outright lie at least use something that's plausible. You make yourself look like an idiot.

And continued on during Biden's term in office... Trump's admin handed Biden a vaccine. Trump also set the stage for replenishment of PPE and other medical supplies. The majority of deaths due to covid happened on Biden's watch.

Just a reminder, in case you're confused.
The majority of the deaths were to MAGA cultists who believed the liar when he said that Covid was a hoax, even whilst getting himself fully vaccinated with every available version.

But at least their corpses were fully de-wormed, so there is that.

deckardB26354

Virgin​

JoinedAug 2011Posts969LocationLos Angeles, CA
Samples of test kits, probably a template to aid in Russian's manufacturing their own. It was a world wide pandemic, why wouldn't we help out

So I guess you’re okay with our country’s companies’ IP being pilfered by Russia (and China) instead of having Russia (and China) buying their own equipment from the US?

these were two machines the U.S hospitals were crying out for, to be able to test the millions of sick and worried... now I have nothing against sharing the technology/all the information needed for other countries to replicate in order to make the whole world safer—in fact i'd actively advocate for that—but these two were sent for Putin's direct PERSONAL use: the kremlin was uber strict about trying to protect putin, so these would have been used for himself and the small amount of staff he surrounded himself with (and even they were kept at a distance to keep putin safe). That's not about sharing the technology, it's absolutely about placing the protection of putin and a few of his 'chosen' russians above the protecting of American citizens.

these were two machines the U.S hospitals were crying out for, to be able to test the millions of sick and worried... now I have nothing against sharing the technology/all the information needed for other countries to replicate in order to make the whole world safer—in fact i'd actively advocate for that—but these two were sent for Putin's direct PERSONAL use: the kremlin was uber strict about trying to protect putin, so these would have been used for himself and the small amount of staff he surrounded himself with (and even they were kept at a distance to keep putin safe). That's not about sharing the technology, it's absolutely about placing the protection of putin and a few of his 'chosen' russians above the protecting of American citizens.

So you’re agreeing with me then? 🤷🏻‍♂️

You're a fucking idiot! It's democrats that suppressed free speech and claimed factual evidence as Russian disinformation, squashed scientific evidence especially when related to covid!! Your party is the party of tyranny and fascism. It's you democrats that invented and promoted cancel culture and woke-ness.
Cite please.

Back