Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

All of the time, it's like I am insatiable, especially as I have sailed through my 40's. More please.

Honestly, I have always had the opposite problem. As a woman, I have an extremely high sex drive and have trouble finding a partner that can keep up. I am married now, but I definitely am not receiving as much attention or sexual exploits as I want. He just doesn't have a very high sex drive. It drives me nuts. On an extreme day, I could imagine never getting out of bed except to order food and hop in the shower. On regular days, I at least want some play before bedtime, if not first thing in the morning, also.

A woman after my own libido!

I honestly it feels like I want it all the time. I have a very high sex drive which basically results in me masturbating daily (several times in fact). So many places and ideas. I just have to find a guy who can match my insatiable appetite. :D

Question: Is this question implying that there are times when we shouldn't want it? Why can't women be like men?

Endlessness

I could NEVER tire of foreplay, NEVER! Come rapture me in endlessness!

So, the age old adage is that Men have a one track mind and all they think about is sex. Well, how often are the ladies thinking about sex and ultimately how often do they you want it?

I think about sex constantly and, when I have a willing partner, I 'want' some kind of sexual activity a couple times a day. now, whether I get what I want is a subject for another thread entirely... :rolleyes:

I think about sex all the time. I have it as much as possible, if I can I like to do it for several hours every day :D It must be the influence of mostly boys' high school to make me think like that, lol. :D

At LEAST once a day. I just seem to find the guys who only want it once a week tops. >.<

Daily. I have high sex drive, my husband's is non existent. I masturbate daily.

Question: Is this question implying that there are times when we shouldn't want it? Why can't women be like men?

I could NEVER tire of foreplay, NEVER! Come rapture me in endlessness!

Think about sex? There was a statistic I heard once that men think about sex every nine minutes. I'm right up there. I orgasm multiple times daily. Sex a few times week... depending on your definition. I can cum half a dozen times during.

I need it all the time, im addicted to fucking and sucking, strangely though I prefer not to cum myself, I love and need to give pleasure but dont require it myself... though I still masturbate alot as my pussy needs to be filled.

Back