Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

I don't think I could ever get enough sex. Even after sex I often find myself wanting more.

I was an insatiable little thing in my teens, and I kinda expected to taper off as I got older, but I've only gotten worse/better - depending on your view of such things - and frequently have sex once or twice a day. It's unusual for me to go more than a couple of days without partaking in some kind of activity also. :eek:

I was an insatiable little thing in my teens, and I kinda expected to taper off as I got older, but I've only gotten worse/better - depending on your view of such things - and frequently have sex once or twice a day. It's unusual for me to go more than a couple of days without partaking in some kind of activity also. :eek:

I think I need to become friends with you ;)

If you wanna get with me /
There's some things you gotta know /
I like my beats fast /
And my bass down low.

Dunno. That just popped into my head. :D

i will make sure to keep that in mind to get with you.i have seen your pics.you are really hot

LOL @ guys falling all over themselves to impress naked women. :rolleyes: What happened to some self respect where you think you deserve something more then a naked woman who says she has a high sex drive??

LOL @ guys falling all over themselves to impress naked women. :rolleyes: What happened to some self respect where you think you deserve something more then a naked woman who says she has a high sex drive??

I dunno if this was directed toward me or not, but I'll just say: people can talk to and do whatever they want. 99% of the people live so far away that it makes no odds what they say, anyway, so why not just enjoy the flirty banter and move on with your life, eh?

I dunno if this was directed toward me or not, but I'll just say: people can talk to and do whatever they want. 99% of the people live so far away that it makes no odds what they say, anyway, so why not just enjoy the flirty banter and move on with your life, eh?

very well said!

Back