Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

when i'm in the mood and even when i'm not in the mood. once the puck is dropped, it's on.

I want sex several times a day.
music to my ears xx
How often do I want sex?!? As often as I can get it from someone who knows how to to make me cum and enjoys making me cum and who I really enjoy making him cum!
That combination of an often-arousable woman and a man whose deep desire and pleasure is in taking her into high orbits of joy. Totally the best. :)

How about now? Then shortly after that. Then a little later. And tonight. And if you surprise me during the night when I am sleeping. And first thing in the morning is hot . . . .

How about now? Then shortly after that. Then a little later. And tonight. And if you surprise me during the night when I am sleeping. And first thing in the morning is hot . . . .

Your lover is a very lucky man - or woman

want...well like depends on what triggers it but i do want it multiple times a day

You are so delicious and lickable...Cupcake

You are every guy's (and maybe some girl's) dream.

Whenever the mood strikes. And, the partner is right. And the latter standard lowers inversely to how horny I get.

5 days a week. All in a row or broken up. With me the more I have sex the more I want.

Back