Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

how often are you offering? since it enters my brain about every 15 seconds. i'll go with that answer.

24/7 lol. But I don't want just sex. I want all the intimacy and connection that comes with it. I want him to touch my mind and my soul before he ever gets near my clit.

I have a high sex drive

I also would prefer to give a man that owns me head at least 6 times a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can touch myself 9 times in one day.

I have a high sex drive

I also would prefer to give a man that owns me head at least 6 times a day.

I'm a hungry naughty little girl *giggles*

6 times a day?

Hell,I’d retire if was with you.

I could be quite happy getting laid every morning before getting up and before turning out the light every night. I don't think I've ever actually done that for more than four consecutive days, though.

At the moment - all the time. That’s a first for me! Usually masturbation is enough, but this time it isn’t hitting the spot. I’m not into meaningless flings though - I prefer the intimacy of sex in relationships. Sometimes I wish I didn’t though ;)

It depends: some days I'm completely insatiable, others I'm like, meh. I attribute the changes due to age.

Really in actual terms it would be daily. I know he can't actually do that as he works and with two aging teens who never go to bed it seems, lol. Its hard to imagine actually getting it daily but, damn it would be nice if I could.

Really in actual terms it would be daily. I know he can't actually do that as he works and with two aging teens who never go to bed it seems, lol. Its hard to imagine actually getting it daily but, damn it would be nice if I could.

The trick of getting pleased every day is to not let him cum, just tease and deny him. He will be motivated to please you if he is horny.
Stories in the links are just that.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

So what if the teens are awake? C'mon couples with kids, shut bedroom door and fuck and be content that your children know that you fuck! And that it sounds like amazing pleasure! What's with this secrecy! Don't get that at all!

Usually I am good to go at least once a day. Right now, I want it every waking moment.

Daily most of the time. I'm bisexual and I find it curious that the weeks that I am most turned on by sex with a male is the week before my period. Other times I mostly want it with my female partner. It is a very interesting phenomenon to me.

Back